Two can play that game

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

Jieun and Luhan stared at each other as they passed each other on the corridor. Both had expressions that were indescribable for both. They were longing for each other but there was also hate and despise that can be seen through their expressions. The expression of hurt and sadness, that expression of want, the expression of need that were shown on their faces.

They both walked past each other without any recognition for each other unlike the other times where they would tease each other have that fun feel to it but today was very different. That cold and dark feeling around both of them that was felt by the other students. 

Just as Luhan past her he had that urge to grab Jieun and talk to her but he stopped himself from doing so. He fought over things in his head and finally decided to talk to Jieun after a few days of ignoring each other. Just as he was about to turn around and go to Jieun someone called him making him look at the person who called his name.

“Luhan oppa!” Krystal yelled across the corridor making other students look at her then to Luhan then back to what they were doing.

Luhan turned to Krystal’s direction. She ran up to him and quickly clinged on him like some magnet. She smiled at him so he did the same.

“So oppa, can we go to the cafeteria? I need to buy lunch but I didn’t want to go by myself.” She asked flashing her toothy grin.

“Sure.” He replied smiling at her.

“Kaja!” She chanted as she pulled him along with her to the direction of the cafeteria.

As they walked to their destination, Luhan couldn’t help himself to look back at Jieuns direction but she wasn’t there anymore. Luhan looked at Krystal who talked about nonsense as they walked. He sighed and just listened to what she had to say the whole time nodding and agreeing to all what she had to say which consisted of a lot of nodding.

“So oppa, do you have any plans for tonight? I really want to go to the mall today and I was hoping you could come with me. I really need to buy new clothes since the ones I brought are really out of season.” She asked still clinging to him as she ate her lunch with her free hand.

“Sure.” Luhan said eating his lunch with one hand since the other one is trapped by some hag.

Luhan quietly ate his lunch small talking to his friends and agreed everything to Krystal said. He then glanced at Hyorin who looked displeased at Krystal making him confused. He nudged her under the table kicking her lightly to get her attention which he got since she stomped on his foot making him groan in pain. Everyone looked at him with confused expression clearly asking him what was wrong.

“Oppa, are you alright?” The little snitch asked rubbing his back.

“I’m alright, I just bit my tongue. That’s all.” Luhan lied smiling at everyone then glared at Hyorin who looked pleased at what she just done.

He then started eating again but still glared at Hyorin who still had that displeased look on her face.

“What is wrong with you?” Luhan mouthed at Hyorin who sat there eating her food.

“Me? What is wrong with you?” She mouthed back not letting anyone notice their conversation.

“Me??! What did I do?” He asked getting all confused.

“She is right, you are dumb.” She replied back readying herself to leave the table.

She stood up and grabbed her tray of food and left glaring at Luhan who sat there confused.

“I have to go guys, have fun.” Hyorin said waving at them all except Luhan and Krystal who was caught up at looking at herself in the mirror. Hyorin walked away then squealed after a few meters away from her friends making everyone in the room glance at her way.

“BABY!!” She squealed placing the tray on a table nearby then ran to Jieun and hugged her tightly like she always does but this time it was harder and tighter.

Jieun let her best friend do her death embrace on her since she needed it or even wanted it. She wanted someone to embrace her like and make her feel better again. Letting Hyorin hug her in a deathly manner was the only way she could let her mind get away from her very chaotic problems. Just as she let her friend embrace her she forgot than everyone still had their attention on them. Not wanting any more attention from the student body she tapped her friend on the shoulders.

“Hey, let me go. People are staring at us.” She whispered to her friend who stopped spinning around and placed her down.

“Where do you want to eat?” Hyorin asked.

“Your pick.” She replied looking bored.

“Alright then.” She replied getting her tray full of food and started looking for a free table. Finally finding a free table she hurried herself to that table and placed her tray on it like a boss.

Jieun stood there as her gaze met with Luhans. If felt like the world stopped in its tracks and it felt like it only orbited around Luhan and Jieun. It’s like one of those movies where they see each other and the camera went on slow motion and it panned around both of them. It felt like hours of staring at each other but it was just a mere few seconds that they both did not want to stop.

Jieun walked to the table where Hyorin was sitting at. Even though Jieun left his gaze, his was still on hers. As she sat down she glanced at Luhans direction that quickly looked away as she glanced at him. Sighing, she grabbed a piece of carrot from Hyorin’s tray and bit it aggressively.

“What’s wrong?” Hyorin asked looking at Jieun with concern plastered on her face.

“You know.” She replied nodding at Luhan and Krystal’s direction.

“Ugh, she’s so annoying.” Hyorin replied glaring at both of them.

“Don’t get me started.” Jieun groaned hitting her head on the table.

 

 

Saturday Night

 

Jieun stomped up to her nice abode aka the almighty bed room. She opened the door and closed it behind her as she lazily walked to her bed. She plopped down on her bed and buried herself on her pillow screaming and groaning on it letting all her emotions out which were full of hatred and just full of hatred for Luhan and mostly about Krystal. Okay, half and half. Mostly leaning to Luhan at that moment of time but Krystal is still there on that list.

That was the first time they had a massive argument, like a MASSIVE argument unlike other times where they have small and tiny arguments where both are resolved easily.

She finally finished screaming at her pillow that looked abused and has been taken advantage of. She sat up and placed the pillow on her lap and grabbed her lap top and opened it. She turned it on and stared at it wanting it to start talking to her and comfort her. She didn’t even know why she turned it on, so she just stared at her wallpaper hoping and wishing for it to do something. For a few minutes of staring at the non-moving picture she finally blinked and rested her eyes. She blinked continuously letting her nerves come to her eyes again but stopped as she heard someone knock at her door.

“Who is it?” She asked being cautious of who it was since it might be Luhan or someone she doesn’t want to see.

“It’s me.” Krystal said sounding like a snitch she was.

“What do you want?” She asked sounding really annoyed.

“ing open the door you stupid b*tch.” She hissed with venom overflowing from her words.

Jieun scoffed at what she just heard and got off her bed. She walked up to the door and opened it looking at her cousin with a displeased expression.

“What the do you want?” Jieun asked the same way her cousin said.

The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. Jieun stared at Krystal with her eyes wide as her hand slowly made it to her burning red cheek, the tears only a few moments away from escaping her eyes.

“Hope you learn your lesson, you stupid b*tch.” Krystal hissed.

She stood there frozen on her spot still caressing her red flaming cheek as she watched her cousin walk away. She stayed strong keeping her tears from coming out not letting one single tear come up.

 

Present Day

 

 

Jieun lazily dragged her feet to her next class consisting of many boring hours of nothing. The casual listen to the teacher talk about things and the constant scribbling on a notebook and the constant loud ear deafening noises emitting annoying and self-absorbed delinquents who Jieun clearly despises.

She walked in the classroom and sat down on her designated seat placed next to the window overlooking the oval. She opened the window letting the wind calm her down and letting it envelop the room of its wonderful smell and feel.  She looked at outside watching the trees leaves sway from side to side as the wind comes it way.

“Jieun-ah?” Someone said tapping her shoulder. She looked at the person who tapped her on the shoulders and was met by a handsome smiling face.

“Kris! Whattup, Richie rich??” She asked smiling at him. Kris sat down on his seat which was luckily next to hers.

“I told you not to call me that, I’m not that rich.” Kris barked furrowing his eye brows.

“Fine, fine. Can I call you..……… Krichie rich, then? That sounds nice.” She asked giggling at what she said.

“Haha, funny.” He sarcastically replied.

“Thank you.” She said bowing royally at him.

“So are you doing anything tonight?” Kris asked setting his stuff on the table in front of him.

“Not really, just Facebook and stuff. The usual.” She said looking bored.

“Well, do you want to come to the mall with me? I need to buy clothes for an upcoming event for the company.” He asked.

“Sure but can I go home first then go to the mall with you? I want to change my clothes since I feel icky in this.” She said looking down at her uniform.

“I’ll drive you home, so I can formally ask your mother and father.” He offered.

“You don’t have to, I can just walk home.” She denied.

“No, I want to. It’s fine really, also I want to come to your house. I have never been there.” He added playing with his thumbs.

“Okay then. Kris Wu will drive me home.” Jieun playfully announced giggling at her act.

Kris smiled at her childish but cute act. As Jieun looked out the window again, this gave Kris the chance to do something.

“Jieun-ah, thanks.” Kris whispered. Jieun moved her head but was stopped by a feeling of lips on her cheek.

Kris moved back to his seat and pretended like nothing happened. Jieun however was sitting down on her seat frozen from Kris’ act. She slowly lifted her hand to caress her cheek that has been kissed by a handsome man. She felt the blood rush to her face shading her with a deep red colour making her heat up. She covered her face with her petite and delicate hands so no one can notice. She was afraid to look at Kris since she might just turn redder and that would be very embarrassing.

One soul has been lifted but one has been crushed. Luhan watched as her best friend was kissed by an enemy. He felt like his heart broke in millions of pieces that could never be put together again. He watched as she blushed and how he hated that it wasn’t him who did that. He was full of anger and sadness that he did not notice one tear escape from his eyes.

He quickly wiped away his tear and walked to his seat which was ironically behind hers. As he walked passed her, her gaze caught up with his. He glared at her full of anger making her look confused.

“Two can play that game.” 

 


 Krystal is such a b*tch, geez. The b*tch has problems. Oppa this, oppa that. Shut up.
Kris did that stealing kisses again, so devious that child but Oh,oh...... Luhan saw it........ sh*t is going down....

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and CLICK THE GIANT ARROW ON THE TOP!!! Don't stop supporting me guys!! 

Please help me advertise this story, it would mean a lot if you would try helping me out to spread this fic around. I would love you forever!!!

Also a quick shout out to Jenny and Emma!! Hope you both like the chappie! Also to everyone else. Hoped you like the chapter!! 

Also, I made a new fic. It is a one shot about OC and Kim Myungsoo of Infinite. Hope you enjoy and subscribe.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/309309/you-only-have-one-chance-in-love-drama-myungsoo-oneshot-romance-sad-you