YuRin Couple!!!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey there. To all the silent readers out there, I want you guys to try subscribing or comment on this story because I really need feed back. Just seeing all the views makes me really really happy and just knowing that people actually like my stories is the best feeling. So please don't hesitate to comment or subscribe.

This chapter will be about my one and only YuRin Couple. Their story will be a sub-story of the main characters so please don't hate. I will update soon for those who wants to read the developments of Jieun, Sehun and Luhan. I hope you would like YuRin couple too.

 


 

Authors POV

The Day Before- Afterschool

As Jieun and Luhan waved goodbye, Yun and Hyorin also walked home together. They both live near each other. Very close to each other. Their houses are divided by a fence. They always walk home together and go to school together. They have known each other since they were little but you're thinking that they would be normal with each other but you thought wrong. When ever they are alone they are really awkward and can't seem to talk to each other normally. Everyone in their group of friends knows that there is tension between them but they obviously don't know that themselves.

While Hyorin and Yun were walking home, there was an awkward tension between them like every other time. There was a gap between them that could fit a whole elephant between the space thats how awkward it was. 

 

Hyorins POV

 

"Okay, calm down. Don't be weird like all the time, try to be normal and just walk home without doing anything weird. Guys does not like girls who are weird. I mean who does?" I convinced myself as Yun and I walked home. Together. Alone.

"I wish I could tell him my feelings right now. My heart is literally jumping out of my chest." I screamed in my head.

"Hey Yun." I finally said while walking across the road crossing.

"Yeah?" Yun meekly said looking surprised.

"Do you want some ice cream? I'm getting hungry and I really want ice cream." I said. 

"Sure but....... I kinda used all money at lunch earlier." he said looking embarrassed.

"It's alright. I can pay for you but you have to pay me back tomorrow okay?" I told him. I was smiling inside feeling giddy.

"Okay, I don't want to burden you." he said.

"Come on, just have fun." I told him. 

I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the store. It was like heaven. I seriously thought that it was heaven, so much ice cream so little space for my tummy. I pulled him to the tables near the window and sat down. We waited for one of the waiters to pick our orders. Finally after a few minutes, a girl came to us with a cheeky smile. I saw her eyeing Yun and I instantly got jealous. I felt like knocking her down and pick a fight with her but I couldn't do anything. I wasn't his girlfriend or anything like that so I just watched the waitress flirt with Yun. He gave her his awesome smile and I was like melthing. Just watching him smile made my heart flutter.

"COME ON HYORIN-AH, YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM YOUR FEELINGS ONE DAY, ONE DAY!!!!" I shouted in my mind.

The girl faced me while trying to take my order. She was glaring at me while I told her what I wanted. I could imagine she was shooting lasers out of her eyes. It was so scary, I felt like she was going to skin me alive. She left and waved to Yun and glared back at me.

She came back with our orders and she stayed there staring at Yun, I felt really uncomfortable and so did Yun. I eyed him and mouthed to quickly finish eating. We quickly finished eating our ice creams and I gave her the bill and he grabbed my wrist and we ran outside as other customers looked at us and the blush crept to my face.

We then started walking back home without talking to each other like always.

 

Yuns POV

"Did she just ask me out? I think she did. She's also treating me. So is that a date?" I thought trying to know if it was or wasn't a date.

I felt really happy that I have alone time with her. She is like the best, her smile, her laugh, her weirdness. I just love everything about her. I just can't say it though. I'm so stupid. I just don't have the courage to do it and I feel like punchign myself for it.

She dragged me inside the shop and dragged me again to the tables near the window. After a few minutes of waiting for someone to get our orders a girl came. She was smiling at me. "Oh God" I thought. She tried flirting with me and she told corny jokes. I just laughed and smiled. I really hate girls who throw themselves at me. I don't want them. I want Hyorin and Hyorin only. The one in front of me.

The waitress then left and came back with our orders. She stood there. She just stood there looking at me. Eyeing me. She was just there. I felt like she was about to devour me. I felt scared for myself.

I looked at Hyorin who was eating her ice cream and and we couldn't even talk. I wanted to talk to her. Really badly but I couldn't since the waitress was still there eyeing me like I was some time of food.

She looked at me. I looked at her beautiful eyes and her nose, her cheek bones. Everything about her is perfect. 

"Eat faster, that girl is creeping me out. She might eat you soon if we stay longer." she mouthed pointing at the girl beside us.

I instantly knew what she mouthed and scooped the remaining ice cream into my mouth. BRAIN FREEZE!! 

We both stood up and she paid for the ice creams. The waitress looked shocked and bowed to me. I grabbed Hyorins wrist and we bolted outside. I let go of her wrist and walked back home. I was really really really happy. I was blushing the whole way back to my house.

 


I know that this chapter isn't very good but I will try updating again tonight. So please bare with me. 
Please don't forget to subscribe and comment. Don't be a silent reader like I was :)