Meet my Cousin!! Cousin??

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hi, I'm back for my double update! Please give me feedback of what you guys thought about my YuRin couple on the last chapter. I really want to enhance my writing abilities and your feed backs will help a lot. Don't forget to subscribe and comment and advertise my fic to all your lovely friends. 

 


 

Authors POV

 

As the home group ended and the teacher left the class a whole heap of fan girls rushed to Sehun like a stampede of hungry lions wanting to have a taste of the new prey that migrated to their territory. It was like watching hobos running towards a McDonald burger that dropped on the floor. But this burger is much much good looking and the hobos just stinks of teenage hormones that needs a lot of attention. Jieun rolled her eyes and grabbed Luhan as they walked out of the class.

As they were both were walking to their next class they heard a shout behind them. It was Sehun. He looked tired and annoyed. As soon as he caught up to them he looked at Luhan and smiled. He turned to Jieun and gave her a big smile.

"Jieun-shii........ can........ you help........ me... get to my....... class?" Sehun asked trying to catch his breath. 

"Uh, why didn't you ask the girls from before? They looked like they were willing to help." Jieun replied watching the door of their last class.

"Well, I thought that they were really weird and some of them looked like they were going to eat me so I thought of the person who I thought would be good for the job. I thought of you." Sehun said already gaining his breath.

Jieun blushed and Luhan saw it. He was just looking at both of them and left to his class. He knew that Jieun couldn't resist helping a new student on their first day like always. He walked away without saying anything.

"Well, can I see your time table? Give it here." Jieun asked handing her hand out.

"Oh, here." Sehun gave her his time table and waited for Jieun to say something.

"Follow me, we have the same classes right now. So lucky you." Jieun said walking away hiding her blush.

"Where's Luhan? Did he leave me? He didn't even say anything." Jieun thought to herself. 

She grabbed her phone and texted him. She waited for a reply but he didn't reply.

Sehun caught up to her and looked at her the whole time, mesmerized or Jieuns beauty. 

They got to their class and Jieun sat on her chair. The teacher was already there and saw that Sehun came with you so the teacher introduced Sehun to the class. He gave them his speech and a big smile. There was an empty seat at the back of the class so he walked there and sat down. The teacher started giving hand out sheets for our next project for Chemistry. Everyone groaned and looked at the sheet. 

It was just like a normal day, it had ups and downs. Luckily it was lunch, Jieuns favourite time of the day. The lunch special was some salad thing that Jieun disapproved of. She bought two blue berry bread, crepes, eclairs and a milk to wash it all down. She walked to her table and found Hyorin was already there with Yun, Teo, Sam and Bora.

She sat down and Hyorin hugged her and she started eating.

"Where's Luhan?" She asked. 

"I don't know, you two are inseparable. How can you not know?" Hyorin said eating her salad.

"I am not psychic you know." She muttered.

She was getting really worried. She texted him again and heard a familiar tone. She looked around and saw Luhan walking to their table with a guy behind him. A very familiar guy.

 

Jieuns POV

I was getting worried, like really worried. 

"Where is he?" I asked myself.

I grabbed my phone and texted him. I heard familiar ring tone and looked around the cafeteria. There he was walking towards us with a guy behind him.

I smiled thinking that nothing happened to him. I talked to my friends and laughed at some of Yun jokes and looked up sensing that a person was near me.

It was Luhan and Sehun. Luhan and Sehun?

"I didn't know that they knew each other?" I questioned myself.

"Do you know each other? I asked both of them.

Luhan looked at us and said, "Guys, this is my cousin Oh Sehun."

I was too shocked. Cousins?Cousin......?cousins??? I was just thinking about how Luhan didn't tell me that his cousin came to Korea. He usually tells me everything. He should have. He is supposed to.

"COUSINS!!" I blurted out spitting my milk at both of them then everyone moved away from me since they might get splattered of the white substance.


This is chapter 7 for you guys! Hope you like it. Did you guess that Luhans cousin was Sehun? (Read Chapter 4) Please give me feed back, it will be greatly appreciated.