JUGULLE!!!! (Do you want to die?!!!)

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey guys! How have you been? This is your author here and I just to thank you guys for subscribing and reading my fic, it really means a lot to me. So please don't hesitate to subscribe and comment or just say hi to me on my wall. I hope you all like this chapter.

"Luhans thoughts" is in this writing.
"Jieuns thoughts" is in this writing

 


 

Luhans POV

 

I did the unthinkable. I finally kissed her.

Everything seemed to go on slow motion as my lips touched hers. I couldn't believe it. I kissed her. I knew that she would kill me but it was worth it. Feeling her lips on mine just made everything go away, my worries and problems go away.

I couldn't explain what I was feeling. It felt surreal. I thought I was in heaven. Her lips were plump, pink and so kissable. 

From that moment on, I knew I was in love with my best friend. I finally know how I feel about her. She was the right one for, the only one. I guess my parents were right. She was the best candidate to be my wife. I never thought that loving my best friend felt so good. It was indescribable.

I thought that our kissed lasted for a long time but it only lasted for a few seconds. I pulled away from her. She looked at me shocked. She was speechless. She stuttered not knowing what to say. I stood there staring at her beautiful flushed face. Waiting for what she had to say.

She blushed and looked at her feet.

"What the was that!!!!" she yelled at me.

She walked towards me with clenched fists and gritted teeth. She was glaring at me.

I stepped back knowing that she was going to hit me. 

 

Jieuns POV

I stood there in front of him with my eyes wide open and frozen on the spot. I didn't know what to do.

"Why did he kiss me? Is he on drugs or something?" I thought to myself.

I thought about everything that just happened. I was still shocked. It was replaying in my head over and over again. 

"His lips felt nice"

I blushed looking at my feet. Suddenly I felt angry. Luhan stole my first kiss. The kiss that would only be taken by the person I loved.

"What the was that!! I yelled at him.

I looked at him. I glared at him and stepped forward. He knew what I was going to do next so he stepped back.

I raised my hands up and started hitting him. He covered himself with his hands.

I kept hitting him, yelling at him. 

"What the Luhan! Why did you do that! You stole my first kiss! You diised my lips you stupid !!" I yelled.

I kept hitting him more and more. I stopped and looked at him. I dropped on the ground and had a fit. I cried and threw my hands in the air having a tantrum. I stomped on the ground and started hitting it. My hands hurt but I kept hitting it. 

"I stole her first kiss?" 

Luhan knelt in front of me and grabbed my hands. I stopped and looked at him straight in the eyes. 

"Wonderful, sparkling and beautiful eyes. Is he going to kiss me again?"

He grabbed my shoulders and he looked at me. His eyes were mesmerizing. 

"You think I stole your first kiss? Really? Don't you remember when we were kids? We already kissed so stop having a tantrum." he said.

"We kissed before?When?"

"When?" I managed to squeak out.

"It was 9 years ago, when your grandmother died. Your were crying on your bed and I came to comfort you. You were crying and I didn't know what to do so I hugged you. We hugged for a few minutes and you looked at me. Then I kissed you." he said calmly, smiling.

"We totally kissed"

"Who cares if we kissed 9 years ago, it was still you who diised my lips you stupid dumb !!" I yelled. 

I hit him. Again and again. He told me to stop but I kept doing it. I kept hitting him and yelling at the same time about him diising my lips. He stood up and ran away smiling and laughing. 

I stood up and ran after him. 

"JUGULLE!!!! Come  back here!" I yelled running after him.

 

Authors POV

As Luhans little indirect confession was going on, someone saw them. It was an unknown person hiding behind a bin near Luhan and Jieun. 

 


So guys, what did you think about this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it okay? Please tell me what you thought by commenting and don't forget to subscribe. Also, who do you think was the person who saw the kiss? Please comment your answers.