All is Well!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Authors POV

 

"Who you callin' a b*tch?,Do I look like your momma!!," Jieun yelled to Park Dasom her enemy. 

Many around her laughed at her statement and some just looked at her. As usual she just smiled at them like nothing happened. Dasom looked at her with a shocked expression and walked away. 

"Hahahaha stupid cow!!!," Jieun thought to herselft and walked to her locker smiling like a kid who just eaten ice cream.

As Jieun got to her locker she saw Luhan walking up to her. She saw him wave and she did the same and smiled. 

"Hehe Luhan is here, let the teasing begin!!" Jieun thought while smirking to herself. 

"Hey assface", she said to Luhan and he just rolled his eyes.

"Can you please stop calling me that, I have a name you know", Luhan stated.

"Which do you prefer assface, b*tchface or poopoohead?" Jieun asked while flashing her toothy grin and twinkling eyes.

"NONE!", Luhan said white gritting his teeth.

"Aww come on, is little Lulu angry?? Jieun said. Luhan just ignored her and took things out from his locker. 

But then something weird happened. Jieun started wailing and fakely crying on her knees asking for Luhans forgiveness and everyone just looked at them both and gave them a look. Luhan never liked attention so he was flusterred and picked Jieun up and told her to stop it. She just then started doing it again but louder. Luhan was really embarrassed and went to her.

"Fine, I forgive you!! So stop it!" Luhan said while glaring at her.

"Haha that's what I thought!! Jieun smiled while wiping the fake tears away from her cheeks.

The bell rang and everyone started going to their classes.

"Kaja, poopooface!!" Jieun yelled while dragging Luhan to their class.

He gave up and just let her drag him with her.

"All is well I guess." Luhan thought to himself and smiled. 

They reached their class and sat down like normal students but as you all know that Jieun is what you call a spontaneous and out-of-this-world she had to make something out of just sitting down. 

"Luhan, wipe my seat and table please." She commanded looking at Luhan who looked confused at her statement.

Luhan ignored it and sat down on his seat getting ready for the teacher to arrive and start the roll call for the day.

Jieun was displeased at his acts to she played along to it but she made it worse than it already was.

"Luhan! Please wipe my seat and table please." She loudly commanded as she glared at Luhan whilst everyone in the class looked at them in amusement.

You see this is like a normal thing for the class since Jieun is what do you call it, um......not normal, they caught on to it and just watched from the sidelines since it was the only good thing that came out from the home group classes unless you want to listen to the teacher blab about things that no one is interested in.

"What are you doing?" Luhan hissed bowing at the amused classmates.

"I said wipe my seat and table please Butlet Luhan." Jieun snickered.

"I am not your butler." He whispered letting her hear his anger.

"Do not deny it! We all know you work for me." Jieun teased.

"THAT IS IT! I AM NOT YOUR BUTLER AND YOU DO NOT OWN ME!" Luhan yelled standing abruptly from his seat causing everyone to flinch from the loud uproar of the latter.

"Excuse me Mr Xi but this is a classroom and I am not tolerating your behaviour." The teacher hissed glaring at the now cowarding Luhan.

"Sorry sir." He apologised as he glared at Jieun who sat down on her chair like nothing happened with her smile and presentable looking appearance.

The whole class covered their mouths trying to stop their laughter to burst out.

"ALL IS NOT WELL...." Luhan thought.


Please subscribe and I hope you liked the first chapter!!! Thank you!!!!!