Dongwoon Needs Help

Help Me, Not Him

"OMG. I don't understand ANYTHING." cried Daniel. You guys were on number one. "Daniel... you didn't even touch your pencil." "I'M HUNGRY. Can we eat first?" Before you could reply, he yelled, "AHJUMMA, WE'RE HUNGRY."

As Daniel left the room, you got a text message. *New text message from Dongwoon*
"_______, what's up?"
"Just studying with Daniel. You?"
"TRYING to study.."
"Hehe, do you need help?"
"Yeah. A lot actually. Can I go over?" You were surprised at his sudden question.
"Oh, well I promised Daniel I'd help him today."
"Oh darn. Well help me tomorrow (:"
"Alright, tomorrow after school!"

After you sent that last text, Daniel called you down to eat.

After eating, you went to the restroom while Daniel waited for you in your room. Your phone started vibrating. Daniel took your phone. *Two unread text messages from Dongwoon* --Huh, him again.-- Tempted, Daniel read it. In the first text, Dongwoon simply said "Sounds like a plan!" The second text, however, threw Daniel off. "Would your mom be okay with me going over? She never met me before.."

--What? Why is he coming over?-- Before Daniel could read your previous text messages, you walked in.

"Alright Daniel Chae. Number one."


"Yeah! She's chill. She'll probably give you a whole bunch of food too -_-" You replied to his text message.

Dongwoon couldn't believe you agreed to tutor him. He couldn't stop smiling. When Dongwoon got up to eat dinner, his phone vibrated. Rushing for the phone, thinking it was you, he opened his phone. He fell in disappointment as he realized it was Jisun who texted him and not you.

--Why am I happy when _____ texts me yet disappointed when Jisun ______ texts me?-- He thought.