Nightmare

Help Me, Not Him

After finishing homework, you went under your covers to sleep. You fell asleep almost instantly.

You were running around, trying to hide from someone but their footsteps were always so close by. You found an alley to hide in and you ran in, to see that it was a dead-end. --Crap--  you thought. You turned around and saw a girl (face covered with her long hair), holding a knife running after you. Suddenly, someone jumped on her and tried to take the knife away from her. They were fighting and you ran towards them, to help the guy who jumped on her. It was Daniel. When Daniel pushed you off so that you wouldn't get hurt, the girl stabbed him in the back. The girl ran off and you ran to Daniel. "Daniel.. Daniel.. Daniel.." you said. He looked at you and smiled, saying, "_____, it's okay. I had to protect you." You were crying now trying to save him but no one was around and both of you didn't have phones. He pulled you in for a hug and he said, "Just stop. I have to die now. I just want to spend my last seconds with you in my arms. I love you _____." You cried even more, and said, "You can't die Daniel. Daniel.. Daniel.. you can't." But it was too late. You ran after the girl, with the knife to see that she was about to hurt Junhyung. Just like the other day. He was on his knees, begging her not to. It was just a rewind from the other day.

You started to see visions from what happened: Jisun's face, her tears, Annie's screaming, Dongwoon getting stabbed, the knife, Junhyung begging her. Every single painful segment you felt that day. You sat up from bed, sweating and crying. --It was a dream. It was a dream-- you thought. But you couldn't help but keep crying. Suddenly someone came next to you, hugged you, and put your head on their shoulder. They patted your head and said, "It's okay. It's okay. It was just a nightmare." You could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was Daniel. You placed your head in front of his to make sure it was him. It was. You touched his face to make sure he was real. He was. He grabbed your hands and said, "What's wrong?" Tears helplessly fell down your face and you said, "Daniel.. you're really here." He wiped away your tears and said, "Sorry, I was just checking up on you. Well, I asked your mom and she said I could." You hugged him tightly and said, "Don't leave me." You knew what you were saying this time. He patted your head and said, "I won't. I'll stay right next to you. Don't worry." Truth was, he didn't know why you were crying and he heard you whimpering his name while you were sleeping. You began to cry and started to sweat and move around fiercely. He was going to wake you up when you woke up yourself.

After you stopped, you were laying back down. Daniel stood up but you grabbed his hand. He turned around and you asked, "Are you leaving?" He kneeled down by your bed and looked at you and said, "I promised you I wouldn't. I just want to change." You let go and he went outside. He came back in sweats. He told you to scoot over, which you did. He just laid down looking at you. "Go back to sleep. You have school tomorrow." Without even knowing it, you hugged him. He was surprised but he pulled you in. Both of your faces were almost touching. He said, "Want to tell me what happened?" You told him everything from the other day. After you told him everything, he pulled your head towards his chest and said, "I'm so sorry I couldn't be there." You hugged him tighter and said, "You don't have to always be there for me." He said, "Yes, I do. I can't possibly just leave you by yourself to get hurt." You asked him, "Why do you care so much for me?" You looked up at him, waiting for an answer. He looked directly into your eyes and asked, "What would you say if I told you I loved you." You smiled and said, "I would tell you that I love you too." He smiled and said, "More than just friends." You replied, "Me too." He then said, "Well. I care so much for you because I love you." You smiled bigger and said, "I love you too."

Then, he grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss. You kissed him back. He said, "I've been waiting for this." You smiled and said, "Sorry." He laughed and said, "You're always sorry." And he kissed you on the forehead and said, "Maybe that's why I love you so much." You guys just hugged each other tightly.



YAY! (Sorry Junhyung & Dongwoon lovers~) But this isn't over!! There's more gushy and cute stuff left between you and Daniel. AND is Dongwoon and Annie gonna go into any more details? What's Junhyung going to do? What happened to Jisun? Will BEAST debut? OH WAIT. THERE'S A SURPRISE IN STORE FOR YOU. From Daniel~ (=