She's All Yours

Help Me, Not Him

After, now named, Beast left, Dongwoon came. You got up and smiled, glad to see him. He smiled and walked towards you. Daniel watched and was glad to see you happy.

"You finally woke up.." as he poked your head. You smiled and said, "You finally got an A." He chuckled and sat down next to you. He whispered, "As he been here all weekend?" pointing at Daniel. You nodded and he said, "Are you sure you guys aren't a couple?" You slapped him and said, "Are you at it again?" Dongwoon chuckled again. You told him, "Annie seems sweet." He looked at you confused and said, "She came?" You nodded. He smiled and said, "I gave her a loooot of on her first day. I feel bad about it." You laughed gently and said, "She told me." You guys started to laugh. You remembered seeing him and Junhyung panicking after you got hit. You told Dongwoon, "Thank you." He looked at you and you said, "Thank you for saving me." He said, "I didn't save you. You got hit. I could've saved you." You smiled and took his hand. "You were there after I got hit up until I got to the hospital. You and Junhyung saved me. I could've died on that street." Dongwoon looked down and said, "It's amazing how you could say stuff like that." You smiled and said, "Cause it's true." Dongwoon laughed gently. Then you told Dongwoon, "Can you take Annie away from Jisun?" He looked at you. You told him, "Just until I return. I don't want a sweet girl like her next to Jisun." He smiled and said, "Okay."

You closed your eyes to sleep, but you slept so much that you couldn't fall asleep. After a while, you heard Dongwoon say, "Will you take good care of _____?" Daniel replied, "What?" Dongwoon said, "You keep her happy and laughing. I want her to stay that way. I don't think I'm capable of keeping her happy as much as you." No answer from Daniel. Dongwoon continued on and said, "I'm giving her up. I want her to be happy." You were slightly confused but you were relieved that Dongwoon would stop. You didn't want to break his heart anymore. Daniel asked Dongwoon, "Can I talk to you outside for a bit?" Dongwoon agreed and you heard both of them leave.

Outside, Daniel told Dongwoon, "_____ was awake." Dongwoon chuckled and said, "I know. I wanted her to know too." Daniel looked at Dongwoon and said, "Why are you giving her up?" Dongwoon told him, "I trust you. You know her better than me, you take good care of her, you know how to make her laugh and happy. And, you love her." Daniel smiled and said, "I'll be sure to let _____ know all this." Dongwoon smiled and told him, "Good luck, she's all yours."