She's Back

Help Me, Not Him

You were released from the hospital and it was your first day back at school. You were glad to be back but you had a lot of trouble since you had a broken leg and broken arm. Dongwoon and Annie helped you all day but you were really looking for Junhyung. You went to his classroom to see that he was absent and he didn't contact you back. Kikwang told you he was fine but you didn't believe him.

During lunch you saw Jisun and Annie eating together. When Annie saw you, she got up and ran towards you. She helped you sit next to BEAST and you thanked her. Jisun suddenly grabbed Annie by the shoulder and said, "What do you think you're doing. Let's go." Annie was about to get dragged away but you grabbed her arm. "Why don't you eat with me, Annie?" Annie looked at Jisun and Jisun fiercely glared at you. You smiled at Jisun. Jisun let go and Annie went to get her lunch. Jisun leaned down towards your ear and whispered, "First you take my first place. Then you take my boyfriend. Now you take my friend. What more can you take away from me ? You should've died when that car hit you." You smiled and whispered back, "You're just angry that you didn't hit me hard enough." She looked at you and you looked at her and said, "You think I don't know that you drive a white Hyundai Elantra? If you're going to try to kill someone using your car, here's a tip. Use someone else's car." Jisun glared at you even harder. You smiled. She hated it when you did that. She left and Annie sat next to you. Annie suddenly grabbed your hand and said, "_____, I think Jisun's planning something against you." Dongwoon looked at her and said, "What?" Annie looked at him and then back at you and said, "I think something's wrong with her. She seems.. crazy...literally." You stared at Annie, confused. Annie tried to explain to you, "Sometimes, she talks about how killing someone and not getting caught would be so easy. Then a minute later, she'd start crying. Then she would talk about torturing her parents into getting what she wants by whipping them or something. She's a psycho. And recently, she's been excited that you're back. She said something like, 'She's back. I can finally do what I've been waiting for.' I tried asking her what she was talking about but she kept ignoring me. I'm worried. I think I should stick by your side." You turned to her and said, "It's probably nothing. It's okay." Dongwoon looked at you and said, "No, I think Annie's right. I'm sticking by your side." You rolled your eyes. "It's okay, I'll be fine."

After school, you were walking home with difficulty with your broken leg. You kept stopping to rest. Because you kept stopping, it was getting darker and darker and you were starting to get scared, remembering what Annie told you. You finally got home and rushed to get inside when someone grabbed you. You screamed on the top of your lungs and started to elbow the person behind you with your right arm. They grunted and you turned around, about to hit them, when you saw that it was a guy. He was in pain, grabbing his stomach. He looked up at you and it was Junhyung. "JUNHYUNG!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He said, "Did you really just come out of the hospital recently? You're pretty strong." You leaned down and said, "Sorry, are you okay? You just scared me." He laughed and said, "It hurts but I guess I shouldn't have scared you like that." You smiled and said, "I missed you." He grabbed you and hugged you. "Me too."

"Always Daniel or Dongwoon or Junhyung there to protect you. , when will grow up and learn to fight for yourself?"

You and Junhyung turned around and saw Jisun standing there, watching. She was hiding something in her hand behind her back. You grabbed Junhyung's wrist and he looked at you. Your eyes told him you were scared. He held your hand and said, "Don't worry. No one's going to hurt you if I'm here."