He's just like that.

Help Me, Not Him

When you and Daniel walked inside your home, your mom made homemade ddukbokki. "Ahssah!" Daniel yelled. He loved your mom's cooking. "Eat a lot Daniel!" "Thank you ahjumma!"

You sat down to eat yet you barely touched your food. Daniel noticed so he told your mom, "Ahjumma, your nerdy daughter got a 100% on the math test." You smiled. As a reward, your mom dumped more food onto your plate. Your smile disappeared.

"Why aren't you eating? You always eat! Like 24/7!" Daniel joked.
"I'm just not in the mood." You replied. You stood up and went into your room, "Sorry mom, it's good though, as always!" You shut your door closed.

"You should go check up on her, Daniel. It's not a good sign when a girl like ________ doesn't feel like eating." Your mom said.

After finishing his food, Daniel went up to your room and laid down next to you on your bed and said, "Omg, I'm so full. That was so good, you missed outtt!!" No reply. "______?" Still no reply. "Yah, ______!" as he turned you around and saw you with tears in your eyes. "________! What's wrong?!"

"Why does he hate me..." You replied
"Who? Who can possibly hate you! Wait... Jisun?"
"Jisun's a girl!!"
"OH SHE IS? I never knew.."
You giggled and Daniel smiled, "So tell me, who's the one with a heart made of ice that hates you?"
"Junhyung..." you said hesitantly.
"Why would he hate you?"
"I don't know.. He rolled his eyes at me today at the shop when I introduced myself. He doesn't even know me.."
"_______... He rolls his eyes at everyone. He hates everyone outside of his group. He's just like that." You felt a little better since it was true.

"You better wipe your tears and start smiling or else I'll start tickling you!" You hurried and wiped your tears away but Daniel still managed to tickle you and you started laughing, trying to stop him. He wouldn't stop and both of you fell on the floor. He was on top of you and it got silent and awkward. You pushed him off and went back on your bed, under your sheets.

After a while, Daniel spoke up and said "So ______, I was thinking... you should do my math homework." No reply. "_______, If you don't want to then just say so!" No reply. "Wow ______, shadyy!" But he lifted the sheets and saw you sleeping. You were dead asleep.

--Always eating or sleeping-- He stared at you and kissed you on the cheek. --Don't cry about another guy in front of me... It breaks my heart.--

Your phone suddenly started ringing. Daniel opened it to stop the vibration. *Text message from Dongwoon*
"Hey, you busy? I need some good company." --What's that supposed to mean?--