Math Test

Help Me, Not Him

"Okay, tests are graded" said Mrs. Park, your math teacher. Your classmates began groaning and you were nervous.

"I'm sure you got an A again" said Dongwoon. "You always say that!" you replied. "Because you do! Every single time!" he replied.

Suddenly you heard, "A...MINUS? There's gotta be a mistake." It was Jisun. She always needed a plus instead of a minus.

"Oh no, I'll have to listen to her complain again" said Dongwoon. She was always complaining to him. You felt bad for him.

Mrs. Park came up to you and Dongwoon with your tests. "Good job, ______" said Mrs. Park as she handed your 100% paper to you. You couldn't hide your "YES!" which angered Jisun. Dongwoon smiled as he put away his D+ test.  He hated seeing you upset over his test grades.

Jisun came up to you and said "Good job, but don't worry, I'll beat you next time." She was just jealous and you knew it. "You say that everytime but _____ always ends up beating you again." said Daniel, out of nowhere. You loved how he always had your back at the most unexpected moments. Jisun rolled her eyes and left.

"Sorry" Dongwoon said. "Hehe, it's okay!!" you replied.

Daniel saw your test and messed up your hair and said "Wow! Good job _____" with a big smile. "You down for ddukbokki? My reward for you~" "REALLY? YAY!" you shouted.

Both Daniel and Dongwoon couldn't help but smile.