We All Love Her...

Help Me, Not Him

"She's going to be fine. She has a broken arm and leg but fortunately, she didn't hit her head hard so I'm sure her brain and skull's fine. But she has stitches on the side of her body so she should be careful." The doctor assured Dongwoon and Junhyung.

Dongwoon and Junhyung sighed of relief but the doctor also told them, "We're not sure when she's going to wake up. It seems that she's going through psychological problems with the trauma since she did still hit her head on the floor." Dongwoon and Junhyung were upset. They wanted you to wake up soon.

As they walked out, they saw your mom running and crying towards your room. They sat down in front of your room. "She got hurt because she wanted us to be friends again." Dongwoon said. Junhyung leaned down and put his hands in his face. "I should've never hit you. We shouldn't have fought." Dongwoon's eyes were filled with tears as he felt guilty. Junhyung got up and went to the restroom. Dongwoon followed him and saw that his eyes were filled with tears too. Dongwoon saw him punch the wall. Of the 4 years he's known Junhyung, Dongwoon never saw him cry. It hit him.

"How long have you liked her?" Dongwoon asked. Junhyung turned around and walked out of the restroom, ignoring Dongwoon. Dongwoon followed him out and sat down next to him. It was silent.

Suddenly, someone ran past them and ran into your room. He was so fast that Dongwoon and Junhyung couldn't catch his face. Junhyung went inside to see who it was.

This boy dropped to the floor and your mom was next to him, patting his back, crying. Junhyung and Dongwoon went inside and stood next to him. It was Daniel and he was crying really hard. He muttered, "I broke my promise. I said I'd watch out for you. I could've protected you. I ... I... _____... I'm so sorry..." He was holding onto your hand, crying.

Dongwoon went to him and tried to pull him up. Daniel pulled back, furious and yelled at them, "WHY DIDN'T YOU ING SAVE HER?" and Daniel ran out. "I wish I could've." Dongwoon whispered. Junhyung patted his shoulder and said, "We all do, but we can't rewind what happened." He said.

It was almost midnight and your mom was asleep. The three boys were still awake. Dongwoon and Junhyung were sitting on the couch in your room while Daniel was sitting right next to your bed, holding your hand. It was really awkward between the guys.

"Since elementary school." Junhyung said. Daniel and Dongwoon looked at him. "I've liked her since elementary school. I always thought I had to protect her since she was so damn clumsy all the time. But when she smiled to me every morning, it made me happy. After I moved, I realized I missed her so much even though I barely talked to her. I swore to myself that if I ever met her again, I would do anything to keep her happy and protected. I just never had the courage to do it directly. I always just protected her behind her back."

"It was elementary school for me too." Dongwoon said. He chuckled and said, "We met because she ran into me." Junhyung chuckled along. "I guess what drew me into her was the fact that she would always walk and run around smiling and happy as ever yet she never showed that to me. Up until high school at least." Dongwoon smiled. "Daniel, your turn."

Daniel looked at them and said, "I don't like her." Dongwoon and Junhyung looked at him, confused and said, "You're kidding right?" Daniel shook his head. "I love her."

They all looked at each other. It was awkward again. "You know what this means right?" Junhyung asked. They both looked at him. "A fight." All three of them looked at each other. They were all determined to win you over to them but they were scared too.

Someone was looking through your door, listening to the boys talk, and clenched their fists tightly and growled, "She needs to die."