Accident

Help Me, Not Him

You got ready for school and Daniel walked you to school. While walking to school, there were a couple fangirls who asked him for pictures and autographs. You were glad to see that he was earning fame.

When you guys got to school, you grabbed his wrist. He looked at you and you said, "Promise me you'll come back before next week." He leaned down so that his face was in front of yours. He took your hand and made a pinky promise. "I promise. Now stop worrying so much and do good in school." You smiled. When you tried to let go of his hand, he wouldn't. You looked at him and he said, "don't forget to keep your promise from last night." You remembered his promise about replacing him. "I promise Daniel Chae, now go back to doing your schedule." When you tried to let go again, he pulled you into his arms and hugged you really tight. You hugged him back and said, "I'm going to be late." He let you go and watched you go inside. That was the hardest goodbye for him.

"What a nice view." Junhyung said as you saw him in the halls. "Are you guys a couple now?" He asked. You laughed and said, "Yong Junhyung, Daniel's my best friend. Why.. are you jealous?" He stood up straight and slightly hit your head and said, "I never get jealous." You laughed at him and ran into class. --It's obvious Daniel likes you. It's obvious that I like you too. Why are you so stupid to not see this?-- Junhyung thought as he watched you run away.

When you ran inside, you tripped over a backpack and Dongwoon caught you. "Whoa, be careful there." You stood up straight and said, "I didn't see that. Thanks!" You guys sat down and Dongwoon looked at you right in the eye and asked, "Did he spend the night?" You looked at him and said, "What are you talking about?" Dongwoon kept looking at you and said, "Just tell me, did Daniel spend the night at your house?" You looked at him suspiciously and said, "ARE YOU STALKING ME?" Dongwoon went back to his normal position and said, "What the hell? No." He just happened to see you coming out of your house with Daniel in the morning.

You suddenly remembered and asked Dongwoon, "Hey, you're hanging out with me today right?" Dongwoon immediately said, "Yeah, of course I am." "Okay!" You were excited to mend up Dongwoon and Junhyung's friendship.


School ended and you told Dongwoon that you had to stop by somewhere for your mom. You told him to meet you at the cafe near your school. You texted Junhyung and told him to meet at the same spot. As you went to your locker to put all your books away, Daniel left you a note and said

Did I tell you? I don't have a phone anymore. I guess this is our only way of communicating ^-^

You replied,

I guess this is fine ^_^

You were walking towards the cafe. You just had to cross the street and while you waited for the sign to change. You saw Junhyung already waiting in a table outside. Then you saw Dongwoon walk up but he sat in a different table. Dongwoon saw you and waved. Junhyung saw him wave and looked at you. You waved at both of them. The sign changed so you started to cross the street.

You dropped your phone so you bent down to pick it up. When you stood back up, you saw a car heading directly towards you, speeding. "_______!!!!!!" You heard. Then you felt your body hitting against something hard and rolling on the car and hitting the ground. It really hurt. You opened your eyes to see the car driving off. It was a white Hyundai Elantra. Then you opened your eyes once more to Dongwoon and Junhyung shaking you. Then you opened your eyes to see Junhyung doing CPR on you. Then you opened your eyes to Dongwoon yelling at you, crying, with blood on his arms, holding your face. Then you opened your eyes again to see Junhyung on the side crying and panicking. You couldn't open your eyes anymore but you heard Dongwoon crying, saying "Don't die. Don't die. You can't die." And from the distance, you could hear Junhyung cussing and crying. Then you heard an ambulance. But everything you heard was faint.

Then you fell unconscious.



Sorry guysss, I know my pace is really slow.. it's like one chapter a day but I'll update as much as I can! ^__^ Thanks for your support! It really really means a lot!!

But I'll leave you guys a preview for the next chapters -> Will you wake up safely? Will Daniel come and visit you despite his busy schedule? Which one of the three boys will take care of you? Was your accident REALLY an accident? Is there a new character involved? Would this new character be good or bad? Keep reading to find out! ^_^