Awkward Encounter

Help Me, Not Him

School ended and you were waiting for Daniel as someone put their hand on your shoulder. You turned around as their finger poked your cheek. "Yah!!!" you shouted as Dongwoon laughed. "I catch you everytime." "Shut up.. hey do you want to go eat ddukbokki with us?" you asked. "I would but I've got a lot of listening to do, if you know what I mean." He winked. "Mmmm, good luck with that" you said. "I'll be sure to text you to keep me some happy company." He winked again.

"______! Did you wait long? Sorry, practice ran a little long!" Daniel said. "Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now. Bye _____, late Daniel." Dongwoon waved. "Bye! Wait WHAT?! LOVEBIRDS?! How many times... aiya never mind." Dongwoon always labeled you and Daniel as a couple.

Daniel took you to your favorite ddukbokki shop. You guys were laughing and talking until you guys saw Junhyung with Kikwang and Yoseob there.

Awkward.

There weren't that many seats left so you sat next to Yoseob who was sitting next to Junhyung.You jumped when Yoseob suddenly shouted "OH YEAH! You sit next to Dongwoon!" "Oh.. yeah, I do" you replied. --He knows me?-- Kikwang said "You're ______ right?" with a smile. "Mhm.." you replied. --He knows my name?-- Kikwang then said, "Hi! I'm Kikwang, he's Yoseob and this is Junhyung." You smiled and said "Hi, I'm ______." However, you saw Junhyung roll his eyes which immediately made you turn around. You wanted to leave.

You whispered, "Let's go Daniel..."
"Why? We just got here."
"I just... lost my appetite.. let's go... please.."
To that, you and Daniel got up and began walking towards your house.

"Why are they leaving already?" Kikwang asked. "Who cares?" Junhyung replied.
But he couldn't resist turning around and watch you leave. --I care...-- Junhyung thought.