Dalmatian

Help Me, Not Him

"______!! Come downstairs real quick!!" You ran downstairs. Your mom was watching TV and asked you, "Isn't that Daniel?" You looked up and he was on TV getting interviewed. You sat down next to her and watched the interview.

Reporter: Are you excited for your debut tomorrow?
Daniel: I'm excited but really nervous too.
Reporter: We heard that you attended Sam-Ahn High School and that your entertainment CEO scouted you.
Daniel: Yes, it's true. Apparently he was watching as I was practicing with my vocals coach and he talked to my principal about signing me into his entertainment company. I got called into the office and it was frightening at first but it all turned into a dream. I still have so much to do to thank him.
Reporter: You must've been some singer to have him immediately scout you. Would you mind sharing some of it with us?
Daniel: I'm afraid you'll have to wait til tomorrow!
Reporter: We also hear that you already have a fanbase circulating for you even before your debut
Daniel: I actually heard that too but I thought it wasn't true until I saw online. It was so weird!!

You smiled while watching. --My best friend's famous now..--


Daniel went to his favorite ddukbokki shop with his Dalmatian hyungs. When he walked in, he smelled all the memories he had with you in there. When he saw the ahjumma working, he ran up to her and yelled, "AHJUMMA! DID YOU MISS ME?" She jumped and looked at him and said, "You're back!! Who are these guys? Where's your girlfriend?" He smiled, sat down in front of her and said, "Ahjumma, didn't you see me on TV? I'm famous now. Your number one local customer is a famous idol singer in Korea now." The ahjumma laughed and said, "So are these your members in your group?" He nodded. The ahjumma said, "Where's your girlfriend? You never come here without her!" His Dalmatian hyungs sat around and Youngwon said, "Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?" Daniel blushed and said, "No! My best friend. Ahjumma, you still call us a couple." She smiled and said, "If you were in my shoes, you'd call you guys a couple too!" She looked at his friends and said, "They're ALWAYS together. ALWAYS." They all shouted, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" and started laughing.

The bell that was tied on the door rang and the ahjumma turned around and said, "Welcome-- How many?" There was a boy and he said, "Two." Daniel looked up and opened his eyes wide and said, "Junhyung?!" Inati, his leader, looked at him and said "You know him?" Daniel nodded. --Who is he here with?-- Then he saw you walk in. Daniel immediately put his head down. Jisu looked at him and said, "Daniel, what are you doing?" Daniel slightly put his head up and said, "That's her." All of Dalmatian turned around and looked at you.

You felt awkward walking in because 5 guys were staring directly at you.

Youngwon tapped Daniel and said, "Hey, she's pretty cute. If she's not yours, can I hit on her?" Daniel shot him a glare. Youngwon put his hands up and said, "I'm just joking. But why are you hiding?" Daniel whispered, "She just can't know I'm here. I just left her hanging.." Daniel saw you walk to your table and sit down with Junhyung. Daniel's seen you hanging out with Junhyung a lot but he was curious to how it happened.

While hiding behind Youngwon, Daniel kept watching you eat. He watched you talking to Junhyung and laughing so happily with him. Daniel smiled to see you happy. When Daniel and his hyungs were done eating, they paid and went for the door. Daniel managed to hide behind s while walking out.

"Hey, let me know your name so that I'll recognize you guys when I hear it from customers or on TV." The ahjumma asked. Inati yelled, "Our group name is Dalmatian! Watch out for us on TV!"

When you heard one of the guys say that their group name was Dalmatian, you raised your head up at them.
--Dalmatian? That's Daniel's group's name.-- They were leaving and you ran after them. You grabbed a random guy and he turned around. "Oh! You were in the store." You looked at him and said "Where's Daniel." Another guy looked at you and said, "Daniel? You just missed him. He went somewhere else." You frantically asked him, "Do you know where?" They all looked at you and one of them shrugged and said, "Sorry."

You couldn't believe he was there and you didn't notice him.



Hey guys, this is my first personal message to you guys ^__^ But thank you so much for your wonderful comments and support! This is my first fanfic and I'm thankful for all my subscribers and readers! There's still a lot more to come & don't worry, I'll update as fast as I can!