Hi, I'm Annie

Help Me, Not Him

Daniel stayed with you and never left your side. At night, when you were sleeping, Dongwoon stopped by. He saw Daniel and hesitated to come inside. However, Daniel was sleeping on the seat next to you, holding your hand and sleeping. Dongwoon quietly walked in and saw Junhyung's test on the counter. He smiled and took something out of his pocket, unfolded it and put it on the counter right next to Junhyung's. It was his test too, he got the exact same grade as Junhyung.

Dongwoon looked at Daniel and saw that he was still in his outfit from their performance. He saw Daniel holding your hand and realized that Daniel stayed there for so long. --He must really love her.-- Dongwoon thought. Dongwoon left and came back with a bag with comfortable clothes for Daniel. He left it on the couch and wrote, "If you're going to take care of _____, then you should dress comfortably." He looked at you one last time and smiled and left. As he was walking out, he knew he was giving you up to Daniel. But for some reason, he was glad to leave you with someone he could trust and he knew that you would be happy with Daniel.

The next morning, you woke up and saw Daniel changed into normal clothing. "You changed." you said gently. Daniel turned around and said, "Yeah, someone left me clothes. I don't know who it is though." He showed you the bag. You saw the writing and said, "It's Dongwoon's writing." Daniel looked at you and said, "Really? Why would he.." You looked at him and said, "Why wouldn't he? I mean you guys are friends, maybe he cared cause you looked so pathetic with your outfit on" you smiled. He shot you a glare and said, "Hey, it's better than your hospital outfit that makes you look like a grandma. Look at your hair." You punched him. "Ow! I guess your left arm had to break instead of your strong right arm. Damn, that hurt." He pouted. You looked at him and said, "Did it really?" He nodded and kept frowning. He lifted up his sleeve and said, "Look! it's so red!" You felt bad and touched it and said, "Sorry.." He tried to hide his smile and said, "If you're sorry then kiss it so that it gets better." You glared at him and said, "I'm the one in pain, you know." He then went up to your forehead and kissed it. You didn't expect that. "Here. Now your turn." You turned red and he was shoving his arm to your face. " _____~ Hurrrrrry! I'm in paaain!!" You kissed it really lightly and he smiled and said, "That was nothing." You kissed it harder and he smiled even more and said, "Thanks, I feel better." You were still red and you hid your face under your covers before Daniel could see your red face.

"Aren't you the singer from Dalmatian?" You heard a voice. You looked out and saw a girl carrying a fruit basket, looking at Daniel. Daniel said, "Yeah, I am actually." She gaped and said, "OMG DANIEL CHAE RIGHT?" He smiled and said, "Yup, that's me." She put her basket down, searching for anything. She grabbed a napikin on the table and said, "Can I get your autograph? I'm such a fan!" He signed the napkin for her and he said, "Do you want a picture too?" She nodded excitedly and took out her phone. They took 3 pictures together because Daniel didn't like the first two. --He would.-- you thought. The girl asked him, "why are you here?" He looked at you and said, "Cause of her." She looked at you and back at him, confused, and said, "You know _____?" You took the covers off your face and thought --she knows me?-- Daniel saw you put the covers down and said, "Yeah, she's my best friend." The girl rushed over to you and said, "NO ONE TOLD ME YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS WITH DANIEL." You widened your eyes and said, "Sorry.. do I know you?" She stepped back and said, "Oh! I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Annie!" She smiled widely and waved her hand. You smiled and said, "I... still don't know you." She jumped and said, "Of course you don't! I'm new to your school." You looked at her and said, "Oh.. then... how do you know me?" Annie smiled and said, "Well the six hottest boys from school know you and Dongwoon wouldn't let me sit at your table so he went to the other room and brought my table and chair just so that I couldn't sit in your seat. I was a little angry at first especially when the the five boys at the lunch table wouldn't let me sit where you usually sit even though they welcomed me. And Dongwoon wouldn't stop talking about you and I was too curious so I came to visit you." You were overwhelmed by her story and Daniel walked over. "Whoa, I think that's too much for _____ to handle right now." Annie stepped back and said, "Oh, sorry." You smiled and said, "It's okay, it's interesting. Tell me more." Annie looked down shyly and said, "Well, that's pretty much it." You smiled and said, "So you're Annie?" She nodded and you said, "Hi, I'm ______." She looked up and smiled.

Daniel left to bring food and you were talking to Annie. "So you think my friends are the six hottest boys from school?" Annie blushed and said, "Did I say that?" You nodded and said, "So who do you think is the cutest?" Annie smiled and said, "I'd rather not say." You laughed and said, "Can I guess?" Annie shrugged and you said, "Dongwoon right?" Annie turned red and you laughed. "I promise I won't say anything." Annie smiled and said, "Thanks." Suddenly she asked you, "Do you know Jisun?" Your smile dropped and you said, "Yeah, why?" Annie said, "She was the only one who said horrible things about you. From what I'm seeing, nothing she said is right." You looked at Annie and said, "Are you hanging around with her?" Annie nodded and you were disappointed. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to take you before her." Annie looked confused and said, "What's wrong with Jisun?" You smiled and said, "We just have bad history."

--She's nothing like what Jisun said. I don't think I can trust Jisun.-- Annie thought.