Everywhere

Help Me, Not Him

The next day at school, during break, Junhyung came into your class and slammed your table with a newspaper. It was the front page.

Dalmatian's Daniel Chae has a girlfriend!

It has been confirmed by witnesses that this is in fact Daniel in the picture as he kisses his girlfriend. The identity of this girl is unknown. There are many questions surrounding this issue. How long have they been going out? Is Daniel aware that he is in fact an idol? Will this girl's life end with threats from his die-hard fans? What's the story about their relationship?

--Oh gosh-- you thought as you saw the picture of you two kissing. Junhyung smiled and said, "Busted~" You shot him a glare and said, "As if we didn't know!" He laughed and said, "Daniel's got some major guts. I would never do that." You really didn't know what you were going to do now. Junhyung patted your shoulder and said, "No matter how many death threats you get, just remember that you have Daniel by your side." You smiled and said, "Thanks." Junhyung smiled and left.

During lunch, you were talking to Kikwang about their contracts. He told you that BEAST was about to debut in a month. "The bad news is that, we're going to stop coming to school next week." You were disappointed to hear that but you punched his arm and said, "Hey, that's no bad news. No more homework and you guys are going to be hella famous. How exciting is that?" Kikwang forced a smile and said, "I'm just worried about Dongwoon." You told Kikwang, "Why worry? You know he's a strong guy. He has Annie by his side too." Kikwang laughed and said, "Annie is so...unexpected." You laughed back. You were going to miss having lunch with these guys.

After school, Yoseob came to you when you were at your locker and he had a piece of paper. It was printed from a website and he told you, "You're identity is finally revealed. Dun-dun-dun-dunnnn." You took the paper.

Daniel's rumored girlfriend is said to go by the name _______ _________. Where did she come from? All we are waiting for now is Daniel and his entertainment company to reveal the truth.

You said, "This is not how I imagined myself to become famous." Yoseob smiled and said, "You're EVERYWHERE. I'M SO JEALOUS." You laughed and put your arm around Yoseob's neck and started to choke him. You told him, "New idol group BEAST to debut. One member known to be a lame and dorky jokester by the name of Yang Yoseob." You let go and you guys laughed. You were going to miss him too.

When you walked out of school, you saw a bunch of people at the entrance. "THERE SHE IS!" And people started running towards you. Fangirls, paparazzis, and reporters charging towards you. You tried to go through them but they wouldn't let you. Suddenly, someone grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the crowd. When you got out of the crowd, Daniel grabbed your hand and started to run. You ran with him. He took you to the ddukbokki shop and the ahjumma greeted you guys. "You always denied that you guys were a couple but what is this now?" She pointed towards a stack of newspapers. All of them were front page covers of you and Daniel kissing. You guys both shyly smiled. At the window, there were paparazzis and reporters trying to take pictures of you two.

"They told me I can reveal it to the public." Daniel said as he was writing something on a piece of paper. He later lifted it to them and it said, "She's pretty isn't she? She's all mine too. Meet my girlfriend, _____ ______. Please treat her well." He looked at you and smiled.