Your Night with Daniel

Help Me, Not Him

You hungout with Daniel backstage. You guys were too busy talking and spending time together that you guys forgot to go up to the grand finale stage.

"Let's go to the ddukbokki shop." Daniel said. You quickly nodded, wanting to spend as much time with him as possible. When you guys walked out together, you walked by Dongwoon and Junhyung without even noticing them. They both hated that Daniel came back.

"You guys are back together!" the ahjumma greeted. You guys smiled and she hurriedly seated you. The ahjumma patted Daniel's back and said, "I saw you on stage. You are such an amazing singer!" He thanked her and you laughed. "Did you watch my debut stage?" He asked you. You replied, "Of course I did, my best friend's famous. I get to meet my favorite 2PM oppas now." He shot you a playful glare.

While walking home, you noticed that he kept looking at you. You looked up at him and asked, "Am I that pretty? Why do you keep looking at me?" He smiled and said, "You're a bit more cocky now." You gently punched him and he laughed. You missed him so much and you were so happy to be next to him.

You guys walked to the park. It was obvious you both were trying to do anything to spend more time together. It was already 10PM but you felt safe next to Daniel.

While sitting on the bench, Daniel chuckled and you looked at him. "You know how I told you I was always there?" You nodded. He said, "I was exactly here when you and Dongwoon were on the swings talking." You asked, "How come you never came up to me?" He looked down and said, "I was ashamed to show my face to you. I felt so bad and guilty." Then you asked, "How did you know I cried?" He looked up at you and said, "The day I decided to come and talk to you, I saw you in the library on the floor with Kikwang and Dongwoon. I saw Dongwoon grabbing you and taking you outside. I watched you guys and you began crying a lot in his arms. So I went inside the library and saw that you read about me. I felt so bad that I didn't know how to ever talk to you again." You grabbed his hand and said, "Daniel, you know I'll never look down on you." He smiled and said, "I should've known that."

After some silence, Daniel suddenly asked, "Why do you hangout with Junhyung so much?" You explained to him what happened and he shook his head and said, "This would happen when I'm gone." Then he asked, "So do you like Dongwoon back?" You looked at him and said, "You heard our conversation?" He rolled his eyes and said, "Of course I could hear." You laughed and you thought about his question. It was obvious that it was a no. Dongwoon was no more then a good friend to you. You looked up at Daniel and shook your head. Daniel said, "You're such a heartbreaker." You guys both laughed.

Daniel ran inside your home and your mom went crazy over him. She immediately asked for his signature and he immediately asked her for food. She was glad to make him food. "Daniel, it's almost midnight.." you told him. "So? It's never too late for your mom's food." He said. You smiled and went up to your room. You changed and went into bed and noticed that Dongwoon and Junhyung left you messages.

Dongwoon: Have fun with Daniel~ ^^
Junhyung: I'm only letting you out with Daniel since you're hanging out with me tomorrow.

You chuckled to yourself as you read these texts. Then Daniel came into your room. He smiled and said, "I haven't been in here in a long time." He sat down next to you on your bed.

"Daniel.. are you going to leave again?" He hesitated when you asked and then said, "I'm always next to you remember?" You looked at him and said, "that's not what I want to hear." He looked away and said, "Technically, I'm not leaving. I'm staying, it's just.. you won't see me often. But I can guarantee you that you will see me again. Soon, I promise." You hated the fact that he was famous and that you couldn't get to see him everyday like the old days. He saw your expression and he wrapped his arm around yours and put his head on your shoulder, leaning on you. You were a bit surprised at his action but you remained still.

"_____, don't replace me, okay?" He said. You leaned your head on his and said, "Never." He then snuggled closer and whispered, "I'm sleeping over today. Your mom's fine with it, I already asked." You were shocked that your mom would let him but for some reason, you were glad he was going to stay over. It was your only chance to stay with him anyway.

You closed your eyes but you couldn't seem to fall asleep. You kept your eyes closed and at one point, you felt Daniel move. You felt him look at you as he touched your cheek and you were surprised when he kissed your forehead. He then put his head back down but he was closer now. Before you knew it, his fingers were laced around yours.

The next morning you woke up in his arms. He was hugging you and you were hugging him back. Both of your noses were practically touching and both of your legs were tangled within each other. You remembered how warm you were the whole night. His body was warm. You slightly put your head up to see that it was still early in the morning and you could sleep in an hour longer. You continued to hug him and fell back asleep. It felt good to be in his arms.