She's my Girlfriend

Help Me, Not Him

Daniel walked you to school. You guys were too shy to say anything, clearly remembering everything that occurred last night. When you guys arrived at the entrance to your school, Daniel grabbed your shoulders and made you face him. He smiled and said, "I'll see you after school." He kissed you on the forehead and walked off. You were ridiculously happy.

When you walked into school, Annie grabbed you with open. "Oh. My. God." You said, "WHAT WHAT WHAT!!" She said, "Dongwoon asked me out on a date!!" She squealed. You smiled and said, "When he gets out right?" She nodded and said, "BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, I SAW DANIEL KISSING YOU ON THE FOREHEAD OUTSIDE!!!!" You smiled and blushed. "I guess... stuff happened." Annie shook you and said, "WE CAN DOUBLE DATE. OMG IT SOUNDS SO EXCITING!" You were laughing at how happy she was. She then dropped her arms and said, "But.. Daniel's a celebrity... No, an IDOL. What are you going to do?" You completely forgot about that.

After school, you put on a beanie and sunglasses and ran outside. Daniel was wearing normal clothes, showing his bare face. You took off the sunglasses and put it on him. When you tried to put your beanie on him, he grabbed your wrists and said, "Whoa, what's up?" You told him, "You can't be seen around with me. You're an idol." He took off the sunglasses and took your beanie and put it away in your backpack. He then grabbed your hand and said, "I don't care." He interlaced his fingers with yours and you guys went to Myung-dong. On the bus ride there, a girl asked him for his autograph which he nicely gave. She didn't bother looking at you. --I guess it doesn't matter.-- you thought.

At Myung-dong you guys walked around, looking at random stuff. You came across a store that sold kpop stuff like stickers, posters, socks, and etc. You dragged him inside to find Dalmatian items. You found socks of Daniel and started to laugh. He looked at you and smiled. --I can't believe she's mine now.--

You guys were eating at a ramen shop when two fangirls ran up to Daniel and asked for pictures and autographs. One of them looked at you and said, "Who is she Daniel oppa?" --Oh shoot-- you thought. You smiled and said, "I'm his childhood friend." The girl looked at you and back at Daniel. Daniel sat down next to you and put his arm around you. "Sorry, I think she's mistaken but she's my girlfriend." You were thinking --Aw, he just publicly said I'm his girlfriend...oh crap, their going to kill me now, & I'm going to be all over the news and half the country's females are going to hate me. Oh god.-- The fangirl came up to you and said, "You're one super lucky girl." And she shook your hand. --What the hell?-- you thought but you smiled. She also added, "But if you break our oppa's heart we know how you look like!" Daniel smiled.

As you guys were about to leave Myung-dong, Daniel told you to wait since he had to use the restroom. You waited for him and saw that you got a text from Dongwoon. He said, "Having fun on your first official date with your boyfriend? keke" You replied and said, "Yup ^^ Having fun on your not-so-great date at the hospital with your soon-to-be girlfriend?" He replied with a picture message. It was a picture of him and Annie where Dongwoon was smiling and Annie was pouting. Right under it, it said "I'm having fun. Annie's not. keke" You were laughing at the picture and began to reply when you heard, "______?" You saw Daniel on his knees looking at you and smiling. He said, "I don't think I officially ever asked you." You said, "What are you doing?!" You saw people walking by. Some of them recognized Daniel and started to take pictures. You tried to hide your face but Daniel came closer and took your arm off. He whispered, "Who cares, I like the attention." He then said in a loud clear voice, "Will you be my girlfriend?" and he took out a small Hello Kitty bag. You opened it to see a couple ring. You got up and hugged him so tight and said, "I'd love to." You guys got up and he put his arms around your waist. He was leaning in to kiss you. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Isn't that Daniel from Dalmatian?" "Omg, he's dating?" "Daebak! He has a girlfriend." "Hurry and take a picture!" "Omg, who is she?" "Is she a celebrity?"

That was what everyone was saying but you didn't care, neither did Daniel. All he did was hold you tighter.