Scouted

Help Me, Not Him

You were getting used to all the attention in the media and the people following you around. You were just glad to have some people in school and at home. Your vocals coach even applauded you and said, "I can't believe you got famous in this way."

There was going to be another talent show at your school. Your vocals coach really encouraged you to sing as the final stage. You agreed to but the rehearsals and practices were tiring to you.


One week passed and you found yourself saying bye to the six boys. Yoseob and Doojoon ran up to you after school and hugged you really tightly. Yoseob started to cry and they both said, "We're going to miss you!" They were the two sweetest boys that acted like your younger brother. Then you went up to Hyunseung and gave him a hug. He shyly accepted it. Hyunseung was a relatively shy boy but he was amazing when it came to performing and you knew he'd be great as a singer. Then when you went to Kikwang, you could feel tears welling up in your eyes. Kikwang gave you a hug and you told him, "You're a good friend. Take care of Junhyung for me." Kikwang patted your back and said, "You know how I do~" You slapped his back and he let go, wincing in pain. You guys both laughed. Then you went to Junhyung. This boy. You both hesitated when you guys saw each other. He smiled and gave you a hug. You hugged him back and your tears started to pour down. He patted your back gently and said, "I promise I'll visit often." You told him, "you better." He chuckled and you said, "thanks for coming into my life." He pulled you off and looked at you. He said, "No." He wiped away your tears and said, "Thank you for changing me." As he said this, a tear fell down his eye. You didn't want to make your goodbye so sad so you said, "you better find a hot girlfriend." Junhyung laughed and said, "My charms will bring one to me" he winked. Still sobbing, you said, "You're still a cocky jerk." He laughed and Yoseob bursted, "Your expressions say your sad but your words say otherwise. What is this?" Everyone started to laugh.

You watched them get into their van, leaving Sam Ahn High for the last time.


It was your talent show and you weren't even nervous. You knew Daniel was in the audience and you felt completely safe and comfortable, knowing he was there. You practiced enough for this day so you didn't fear anything. The only thing that frightened you was that there were many reporters there, interested in you.

It was the final stage, your turn. The curtains opened and you stepped on stage. You saw flashes and more flashes and more flashes. You sighed. Then you picked up the microphone and said, "I practiced really hard for this stage. Please enjoy. Thank you." Then you sang your heart out. You were upset that it had to be a sad song because you found yourself in tears as you sang the last note. The curtains closed and you ran back inside and hugged your vocals coach. She told you, "I have a surprise for you." You walked into the waiting room and saw a young woman sitting, smiling at you. You sat down in front of her and she said, "Hi, I work for YG Entertainment. Our company's actually been interested in you ever since your relationship with Daniel came out. So we asked your wonderful vocals coach if we could hear you sing for this show and if we can talk to you about a possible contract and debut?" You just stared at her, in amazement. She just smiled and said, "Sorry, is this too much?" You shook your head and looked at the vocals coach. Your coach smiled and told her, "She's just, in awe I guess? It's been her dream to work under YGE." The agent smiled and said, "Well, that's good to hear. So are you interested?" You opened your mouth and said, "I.. I..." until someone said, "of course she's interested." You turned around and saw your boyfriend smiling. The agent smiled and said, "And of course, there will be no conflicts with your open relationship with Daniel." You jumped and said, "WHERE DO I SIGN?"

Daniel walked you home and despite a couple people following you two, you guys had a normal time together. The usual: holding hands and constantly smiling. As you guys got to your house, Daniel glared at the people who followed you and they ran off. "Wow, impressive." you said. Daniel smiled and said, "We need some privacy." He put his arms around your waist and you hugged him back. He whispered, "Guess what?" You whispered back, "What?" Daniel said, "I love you." You smiled and said, "I love you too." Daniel thought to himself --I can never get tired of telling you that.-- while you thought --I can never get tired of hearing that.--



D'aww, how cyoots~
So readers, I already have my next fanfic planned. It deals with the boy group Infinite! I'm writing this new fanfic in dedication to my friend who's a crazy infinite fan~ I will be writing the new fanfic once I'm finished with this one ^_^ I will be writing the foreword today however. Check it out! I hope you guys support my new fanfic too. Coming soon!