Double Date and BEAST

Help Me, Not Him

When you came inside your house, your mom , in her cooking apron and a spatula on her hand, came running up to you and shouted, "SINCE WHEN DID YOU AND DANIEL BECOME A COUPLE?" It was about time she found out. You said, "Mmm, I don't know~" And she said, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" You asked her, "How did you find out?"

She rushed you to the computer and opened Naver and the featured story's title was, "Daniel confesses to dating _____." You smiled. Your mom said, "THAT'S NOT IT. IT'S EVERYWHERE." She the TV and showed you a recording of Daniel.

Interviewer: So Daniel, how long have you been dating ______shi?
Daniel: We started since the day those pictures came out.
Interviewer: Did you intend on keeping your relationship a secret?
Daniel (confidently): No. I actually wanted to publicly announce her as my girlfriend.
Interviewer: Did you two have a lot of history together?
Daniel: I don't know if childhood friends count as 'history' but we've been best friends since the first grade and I've loved her for a long time now. It was only recently that we've decided it was time.
Interviewer: Are you worried that she might get attacked by threats from your fans?
Daniel: I know she's a strong girl and threats aren't going to stop us. I just hope that all my fans will accept our relationship for the sake of my happiness.

You were honestly scared of the threats you'd be receiving. But when you went online to your website, many people left notes on your wall:

Please take care of our oppa well~

I hope you two last for a long time ^^

Are you going to become a singer eventually?

You are so lucky to be dating such a wonderful person!

You felt so much better reading those comments.


A month passed and you hung out with Annie almost everyday. She was upset that she could barely see Dongwoon. But when he was able to, you, Annie, Dongwoon, and Daniel always went on double dates. Annie and Dongwoon were still on shy terms. They still haven't held hands yet. You and Daniel on the other hand couldn't get off from each other.

It was another double date and you four decided to go to the movies. Before the movie, you and Daniel decided to make Dongwoon and Annie finally have some skinship. You guys walked behind Dongwoon and Annie. You tripped Annie and she was falling over when Dongwoon caught her. You and Daniel were giggling because they  immediately let go of each other. Then you went to next to Annie and ran into her, making her bump into Dongwoon. Dongwoon caught her arm and she shyly backed off. Daniel nudged him and gave him some sort of "male signal" and Dongwoon laughed. He then grabbed Annie's hand and interlaced his fingers with hers. You and Daniel bursted out laughing when you saw how red Annie turned.


One day after school, Daniel picked you up from school and showed you something on the internet through his phone.

New boy band, BEAST debuts! All are alumni from Sam Ahn High.

Right below it, there was a video of their debut performance. You watched it and were so shocked to see how different they all looked with make-up. They all looked so mature too, especially Yoseob. Junhyung looked so badass with his rapping and make-up. Doojoon seemed so playful on stage. Dongwoon was really handsome and you knew that Annie was probably watching him perform over and over again. Yoseob had the most amazing voice you ever imagined. Hyunseung was exactly as you expected: a great performer. Kikwang was the boy who shocked you the most though. He was so perfect in his dancing and singing that you couldn't believe it was the shy and timid Kikwang that you knew. It was so weird.