Where's Daniel?

Help Me, Not Him

For the next couple days, Daniel didn't reply to your texts, ignored your calls, and didn't come to school. Sometimes, his phone was completely off and he never returned your missed calls. You were worrying so much. Fortunately, Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon kept you company. You grew onto the boys that they knew when you were thinking about Daniel. They took care of you and you hung out with them a lot, when they weren't with Junhyung at least. Even with them by your sides, you still felt empty without Daniel's funny jokes and smile. What felt most weird for you was going home with no one going over and eating all your food.

Three weeks passed and there was still no sign of Daniel. You couldn't stand it so you walked to his house. His parents gladly opened the door for you and greeted you. However, when you asked where he was, they made a shocking answer. "Where he is? He's still at school!" --School? What are they talking about?-- You didn't want to worry them by telling him that he was coming to school, so you said, "Oh, I thought he would've came home by now!" His parents smiled and said, "Well he has been out for practice for a long time these days. We think he's overworking himself these days." You were really confused now.

The next day at school, you couldn't focus. You only thought about what Daniel's parents had told you. It was apparent that Daniel had been going home to sleep at least. But it bothered you how his parents thought he was going to school when he really wasn't. This made you really wonder where his whereabouts were. You were driving yourself insane trying to solve this puzzle.

"______~" You jumped. Dongwoon jumped too. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..it's just that it's lunchtime now." You were so deep in thought that you missed the bell. "Oh, right." You stood up and went to your locker. You opened your locker and saw Daniel's textbook in there. It made you think about him again and you were driving yourself insane again.

Then, someone grabbed your hand and pulled you to the library. Kikwang turned you so that you faced him. "_____, I'm only showing you this because I care about you. I know you're a strong girl and I don't want you to be sad after seeing this. You're going to be shocked but just.. don't make me feel guilty about showing you." You looked at Kikwang and saw the library computer on with a website page on with a picture of six boys. You slowly walked to the computer and saw the title. You read the first paragraph and you fell on the floor with tears in your eyes.

NEW IDOL GROUP TO DEBUT!

They call themselves Dalmatian. Most anticipated member goes by the name Daniel Chae. He is yet again another student from Sam-Ahn High School. While their entertainment's CEO visited Sam-Ahn High to scout a student, he was amazed at his singing abilities and chose him right away.----

"That's why he went into the principal's office...that rumor was true..how could I be so stupid.." Kikwang squatted down to your level and said "Get up ______. Please." You couldn't hear him. You were overwhelmed by the feeling of sadness, disappointment, and betrayal. Suddenly someone grabbed your arm, pulled you up and dragged you to the school field. He hugged you and told you, "You can cry in my arms. I won't say anything. I'm here for you _____. Just let everything out." You did as you were told. Dongwoon felt like crying seeing you cry. All he did was hold you tighter as he heard you cry.