Junhyung....

Help Me, Not Him

Daniel spent the whole weekend with you. He told you not to worry about him missing out in the performances. You guys were watching Dalmatian perform on TV together.

"I like Dalmatian. They're the reason why you're here." You said. He smiled and said, "They're the best." "You know who's cute from Dalmatian?" Daniel turned around and said, "Don't even thinking about trying to get at my hyungs. I'll never let them date you." You laughed and zipped your mouth with your hand. Daniel smiled and said, "Okay, who?" You giggled and said, "Youngwon." He rolled his eyes and said, "He said the same about you." You gasped and said, "He thinks I'm cute?" Daniel hesitated and said, "Yeah." "Wow Daniel, hook us up." He said, "I told you. No dating my members. I won't handle the aftermath of your break-up." You giggled and said, "Don't worry, we'll get married." Daniel turned around and stared directly at you and said, "YAH!" You zipped your mouth shut again.

You reached for an orange from the fruit basket. Daniel got up and got it for you when he saw the two tests. "Hey, I think Dongwoon and Junhyung left you something." He gave it to you and you looked at it. "They got an A." And you smiled. --I'd rather see you guys than see your tests-- You thought. Daniel noticed you frowning and said, "What's wrong? They got an A thanks to you." You looked at him and said, "Cause they're not here." That broke Daniel's heart but he hid it by saying, "Why don't you contact them?" And he handed you your phone. You texted Dongwoon and said, "Where are you~" and you texted Junhyung saying, "I don't see you~"

Dongwoon texted you back and said, "I visited Friday night but you were sleeping. Should I go today?" You replied and said, "Yes, go go go!" You smiled and told Daniel, "Dongwoon's coming!" Daniel smiled back.

Suddenly a group of boys ran in and shouted, "______!!!!!!!!!!" They scared you and you almost jumped out of bed. They were all surrounding your bed with big eyes. In front of you were Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon, and Hyunseung. "You look old!!" "And broken." "And sick." "And tired." "What's up with your hair?" You glared at all of them. "Did you guys come here to make fun of me?" You said. Yoseob hugged you really tight. He was like your little brother. "______, I missed you so much. Come to school so you can do my homework." You slapped his back and he said, "OW! I haven't been hit in such a long time." You laughed. It was good to see them. "Guess what!" Doojoon said. You looked at him and said, "It better be good news." He smiled and said, "We signed contracts." You got up and gaped and said, "ALL OF YOU? TOGETHER? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Doojoon nodded. "Us four and Junhyung and Dongwoon." You were so glad to hear that. Especially since it was Junhyung's dream to debut with them. "So are you guys going to debut as a group together?" Kikwang nodded. You could tell he was so happy. "So we wanted to ask you what our name should be." You were surprised and asked, "Me? Why me?" Kikwang said, "As a dedication to you." You smiled and said, "Well.. you guys are like monsters around me." Hyunseung looked at you and said, "So you wanna call us Monsters?" You guys all laughed. "How about... beast? You guys are so beastly." They looked at each other and said, "Beast... It's catchy." You felt tears in your eyes. They were the sweetest group of people in your life.

They were watching TV with Daniel and you were talking to Kikwang. You asked him, "Where's Junhyung?" Kikwang looked down and said, "I don't know. He's not answering his phone. He just disappeared." This sounded like a repeat of someone who was sitting down watching TV. "I hope he's okay." You said. Kikwang shook his head. "His family.. treats him like... ." You looked at him, and he said, "They blamed his parents death on him. His uncle even beats him sometimes." You were surprised and asked, "Is there anything else I should know?" Kikwang looked at you and said, "Well, they lower his self-esteem and I think that's why he's reserved and treats people the way he treats them. He doesn't trust anyone, not even me. He's also pretty traumatic about his actual parents getting murdered, especially since his uncle keeps blaming him." You asked him, "Why do they blame him?" Kikwang shook his head and said, "I don't know. Like I said, he doesn't trust anyone."

All you could say was, "Junhyung..."