I Don't Miss You

Help Me, Not Him

You and Junhyung got a lot closer and he was actually fun to be around. You guys would eat lunch together, study together, and go home together. This is what you guys did all week the next week.

On Monday, during class, Dongwoon said, "One study session at the library and he's your new best friend." You looked at him and said, "It's funny how first impressions can be completely wrong." Dongwoon smiled and said, "There's a math test tomorrow. Do you think you can help me today?" You made an unsure face and he dropped his smile and said, "You're... helping.. Junhyung..?" "I'm so sorry, I'll help you during lunch!" --Lunch? That's the only time you have for me?-- He thought. He didn't want to upset you so he smiled and said, "lunch is fine."


It was lunch and Dongwoon walked with you to your locker. When you opened it, a note fell out. --He was here.-- and you grabbed it. Dongwoon looked at your note and looked at you. You hesitated to read it. You opened it and smiled.

Why didn't you tell me Daniel?

I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry _____.
Just remember that no matter how many times you try to throw me away, I will always come back. Just like this note. I will forever be by your side _____. I'm so sorry.


Daniel, I miss you..

I don't. I see you everyday. I'm always watching out for you, remember?
But I do miss talking to you.

Everyday? Why is it that you could never see him? You took out another piece of paper and started to write back to Daniel when Dongwoon asked you, "What is that?" "It's nothing." You replied. He stayed silent.

At the lunch tables, you were helping Dongwoon. "____, I was waiting for you." You heard Junhyung. He stopped and saw that you were helping Dongwoon. "Oh, never mind. I'll meet you after school then." He turned around and left. You asked Dongwoon, "Are you guys still on bad terms?" Dongwoon nodded.

You had an idea. You had planned on hanging out with Junhyung on Friday for fun, not study. You thought maybe you could bring Dongwoon so that they can get along again. It was such a good idea to you.

"Are you busy on Friday?" Dongwoon shook his head. You asked him if he wanted to hangout with you and he agreed to.