The New Rule

Help Me, Not Him

While you were waiting for class to start, Dongwoon put his hand on your shoulder. This time, you didn't fall for it. You stayed in place and said, "Yes Dongwoon?" He let go and replied with a "wow, too smart for me huh?" You guys laughed and he suddenly bursted out and said "Thanks for keeping me company yesterday by the way." You were confused and asked him what he was talking about. Before he could answer, Mrs. Park came in.

She made a big announcement. "Seeing that most of you are more capable in arts rather than academics, the principal announced that in order to maintain your attendance here, you must pass each of your classes w/a GPA of 2.5 or higher."

All the students were shocked. "Wait, how can they--" "Look, it was originally 3.0 but looking at some of your grades, that was nearly impossible so we switched it to 2.5. Just try your best and you'll be able to achieve it alright? Good luck guys."

You saw Dongwoon lower his head. You were fine but Dongwoon wasn't and that upset you.

"Psh, 3.0's nothing too. What a stupid rule. Doesn't affect me at all." shouted Jisun. You rolled your eyes. --Does she not care that her own boyfriend might get kicked out of school?-- She really annoyed you.


It was lunch and Daniel ran into the seat next to you and pouted.

"What's wrong?" You asked. "The new rule... my math and chemistry grades are affecting my GPA."
Daniel worked hard to enter this school and you could tell he was upset that he might lose it all. To fix this, you thought of an idea, "How about I tutor you?"
"Tutoring? You mean, you doing my homework?" He laughed. You slapped him.
"No, seriously Daniel. For free, I'll help you!"
"Are you sure? A lot of girls might get jealous if they found out~" You shot him a jokeful glare.
"I'M JUST KIDDING!!" You guys both started to laugh.

"Alright, when should we start?" You asked. "As SOON as possible!!" Daniel smiled. He was happy he got to spend more time with you.

What you didn't realize was that Dongwoon sat behind you listening.
--I want you to help me too..--