Jung Daehyun

From Normal To SuperStar

Half an hour later, you told your parents you're going to take a walk at the beach and they just nodded. You left and took out your iPod, connect it with your headphones and listen to "Infinite- I Like You". You looked around the beach and savoured the moment full of peacefulness and the wind lightly brushed past you. You walked along the beach when you felt a presence beside you and you immediately looked on your left side.

Daehyun gave you a warm smile which made you flutter. "Had fun walking?", he asked. "Yeah. The beach is really peaceful," "I know right? I'm so in love with beach! That's why I asked my dad 10 years ago to open a resort in Jeju," "Oh. That's so cool. What about your mom?" "She decided to open a boutique around ... 5 years ago? It's in Seoul." 

"Boutique?! My mom opened a boutique at Seoul 5 years ago too!" "That explains your mom's dress at dinner," "You saw her?" "Yep. Your mom is so pretty." *Just like you* Daehyun thought. But he held it in. "Ah,thanks." You smiled. For the first few minutes, it was silent but this time it's not awkward since both of you knew their family backgrounds. "Oh yeah. Which college are you going?" you asked.

"Seoul University." "REALLY? Me too." Daehyun chuckled. "We have a lot in common. What's your age?" "Going to 19 tomorrow! You?" "I'm already 19 four months ago. Call me Oppa then." He winked. You blushed. "When will the firework start?" "Oh,right! I almost forgot. It's in 5 minutes. Let's take a seat on that bench."

You and Daehyun sat on the bench and waited. You offered Daehyun your headphone. "Want to share with me?" "Sure!" he grinned. You pressed Play and DBSK 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You' played. You and Daehyun enjoyed the music and started singing along. "You're good at singing, Daehyun-sshi!" you said amazed. "Thanks! You're awesome too. Oh, by the way, it's Oppa. But, if you're not ready yet - - -"

BOOM! BOOM! 

fedd464f.jpg

 

The firework blasted off and filled the dark sky with beautiful colours. "Wah~", you were fascinated by the view. Daehyun looked at you and smiled. *What is this strange feeling I'm getting?* He shook it away and continued to look at the amazing view infront of him. After 10 minutes, the fireworks stopped. "That's a lot of fireworks." You said and stiffled a yawn. Daehyun laughed. "Tired already? It's 9pm though."

"I don't know. Maybe because my parents forced me to get ready fast because we're late to catch the plane." "Oh, what's your dad's job?" "The owner of Choi cooperation." Daehyun eyes twinkled. "Really?! I heard that company is doing really well. They earned around 2 billion dollars in 1 month just by producing different gadgets."

You laughed at his reaction. "You know more than I do. I didn't even ask my dad how much his company earn." Daehyun looked away,embarassed. "I love searching new informations." "Really? Me too! What course are you taking in college?" "Singing and Dancing. I know. Not a wise choice." You laughed way too loud. Daehyun stiffened.

*Maybe it's not a wise choice afterall.* You stopped laughing and grinned. "We DO have a lot in common!" Daehyun's eyes widened. "What? You took singing and dancing too?" "YEP! High five!" Both of you hi-fived and laughed.