A mansion?!

From Normal To SuperStar

 

"So ... How's your relationship going with my brother?", Hoya asked. Actually, he knew that they're not in good terms just by looking at Daehyun last night.
 
He won't even talk to Hoya and went out to college without telling anyone this morning. You was shocked by the sudden question. "U-uh, we're kind of ... argued", you said while looking out the window.
 
"If you don't mind, you can tell me what happened", Hoya said casually pretending that he don't really care about their relationship. You looked over at Hoya.
 
*He looked ... I have no idea how to describe him right now. He don't really care.* "Never mind", you finally said. Hoya didn't know why, but he was a bit disappointed.
 
"Okay,then", he said trying to sound cool. *l knew it. He don't really care.* "So, where are you taking me?", you asked him. "Somewhere nice", he replied. "Do not bring me to a hotel or somewhere expensive. But, uh, the restaurant must look nice", you said.
 
*l mean, i'm the daughter of someone important. l have to take care of my image or my parents reputation will be ruin.* Hoya scoffed. "Of course! l have to take care of my image." "Guess we're the same then", you said.
 
*Did he read my mind or we're actually thinking the same thing?* After half an hour in the car, we still didn't reach the place yet! "Where are you taking me? Why is it so far away? We're in the city and this looks like we're going out of the city", you said kind of worried.
 
"Hmm, you're smart. Yeah, we're going out of city. There's this place, it's really beautiful and i always go there every month. l never take anyone there with me before. You're the first", he said.
 
You have no idea why his words are kind of ... direct. "Why are you blushing?", Hoya asked, smirking. Your eyes widened. "Am i? l-l don't think s-so...", you stuttered.
 
"Yes, you are. And you're stuttering", he said smirking even more. You felt like wiping off that smirk by some permanent liquid. "Shut up", you muttered and ignored him all the way to the mysterious restaurant.
 
An hour later, the car finally came to a stop. Hoya looked over at you and smiled. *You have no idea why i'm being mean to you, right? I have to do this and try hide my feelings so that Daehyun can be happy with you.*
 
He smiled and your cheek with his thumb. You moved and Hoya quickly pulled back his hand. "Are we here?...", you asked sleepily. "Yeah. We better get off now", he said and quickly jogged around the car and opened the door.
 
You smiled and went out. "Uh .. Hoya-sshi? Where's the restaurant?", you asked curiously. We're in the middle of forests! How can there be a restaurant around here?
 
"First, don't call me using sshi just call me oppa. Second, you have to walk a little bit farther because i can't bring my car inside and third", he quickly looked at you and fixed your hair. "Your hair's a bit ... messy", he looked into your eyes and smiled.
 
You blushed trying to avoid his eyes. *What is he doing??* "Well, let's go then", he walked forward and you followed him way behind.
 
After a 5 minutes walk, you've finally saw the restaurant or should i say, a restaurant that looked like a house but looked like a mansion. Whatever.
 
Anyway, we've arrived there and the surroundings are filled with fields of flowers. There are a bridge, quite long, dividing it into two fields. Then you realized something. "Where's the restaurant?", you asked Hoya.
 
"There", he pointed to the mansion. "THAT's the restaurant? Why are there sofas and TV? Where's the guests? The waiters? And the banners saying that this is a restaurant?" "You ask too many questions. Okay, i'll tell you the truth. This is actually ... My house", Hoya said.
 
"YOUR HOUSE?!", you asked. *Unbelievable. How can he have this mansion?* "Are you sure? This land. This BIG land is yours?", you asked, just making sure. "Yes and will you please keep quiet and come with me", he grabbed your arm and you followed him obediently.
 
Hoya punched in a code and the door opened, revealing the spacious mansion. It's even bigger than your mansion. Well, a little bit bigger. "So, what do you want to eat?", Hoya took off his shoe and wore the house slipper.
 
You took off your shoe and wore the house slipper too. *Umm, warm.* "What do you have here?", you sat on the white sofa. Hoya turned the TV on. "Spaghetti, Fettucinne, Fish n chips, Pizza, Ice-cream. That's it", he walked to the kitchen and you followed him.
 
The kitchen is big too and the furnitures are white. "Cool kitchen", you smiled. "Thanks. l asked an interior designer to do this", he replied.
 
"Since when so you have this house?" "Since i turned 20. It's for my birthday present." "Then what about the suite at your dad's resort?" "Oh. That one is my 21st birthday present."
 
"Wow." "So your family took my suite, huh?" "We don't know that suite is specially designed for someone! The hotel's management didn't even tell us", you said.
 
"Never mind", he replied and opened the fridge then closed it again. "Did you tell me what you want to eat?", he asked looking confused. "Nope. l want spaghetti. Can you cook?", you asked and Hoya smiled.
 
"Let the cooking begin...", he pulled out ingredients from the fridge and walked to the sink to wash them. Everything seem to be moving in fast forward. *Woah. Why is he so good at this?*
 
"Are you good at cooking?", Hoya asked you suddenly while chopping the onions. "Huh? Yeah. I can cook", you replied. "Want to help me? l mean, can you cook for me? l've been cooking my own food and i never taste anyone's home-made food yet", he said, taking a seat across you at the countertop.
 
"Sure.. But didn't your maid cook for you?" "I want to taste yours. Now", Hoya demanded. "Okay.. Fine!", you got up and started continuing where he stopped.
 
*What's wrong with him lately?* Hoya looked at your back while cooking and smiled. *So this is how husbands look at their wife when they're cooking. l feel like hugging her but i can't make it awkward.*
 
After 20 minutes, you're done cooking spaghetti and laid out 2 plates on the table. "l wonder how it taste like~", Hoya smirked.
 
"Probably nice. l even put one of the coakcroach i found in there", you . Hoya stucked out his tongue at you. "My house don't have any coakcroach. Ever."
 
You rolled your eyes but inside, you're dying. He can be quite childish. Just like Daehyun. You felt a pang of pain hit you again.
 
You tried to forget about the circumstances you're having with him for awhile. "Can i start tasting it?", Hoya asked, waking you from your thoughts. "Yeah. Sure", you smiled.
-------------------
l wonder how will Hoya react your cooking? Well, wait for the next chapter to find out~
 
Oh yeah. Can you guys read my other story and tell me what you think? Hehehehe~ :P
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221456/born-to-love-dongwoo-hoya-infinite-you-exok-baekhyun