Dramatic scene

From Normal To SuperStar

The next day, you was surprised to find Hoya waiting outside the gate for you instead of Mr.Park. "Uh ... What are you doing here oppa?", you asked curiously.

"I just want to go to college with you today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and -" "Okay, i got it", you chuckled and Hoya smiled.

"After you, madam", Hoya opened the door in a gentlemen manner. "Thank you", you smiled and stucked your tongue out before going in the car. Hoya laughed and walked to the other side of the car.

"Are you ready for the competition?", you asked. Hoya nodded. "Yep. We've been practicing like crazy. We usually practice atleast 5 hours a week before the competition. l have to study same like the rest of Infinite except for Woohyun and Sunggyu", Hoya said while pouting.

"That's not so bad. You get to be a businessman!", you beamed. "And you get to be a solo singer! Isn't that great?" "Don't tell me you regret giving up the course because of Daehyun oppa", you carefully said the word oppa.

"Nope. I never regret anything. Anyway, let's change the topic. What kind of outfit will you wear at the competition?" "Um.. Since it's Purple Line, i'll wear something that's mostly black and purple."

"Do you need back-up dancers?", Hoya asked. Your face lit up and you face palmed youself. "How can i forget about that?! Yeah, i do need back-up dancers. But i don't know who should i ask", you tapped your chin, deep in thought.

"The great thing of having a lot of people admiring you, you can ask your fanboys to be your back-up dancers! They will willingly say yes immediately", Hoya suggested.

"Good idea but i hate using people for my own sake", you said. *She's really kind.* "I can ask Infinite to help you." You grinned. "Really?! But won't it burden you guys? You have to practice for two songs!", you said imagining the horrible part.

What if they fainted because they are so exhausted? Lack of sleep? Their exam grades will drop?

"That's okay. It's a good opportunity anyway. The judges will recognize us and it's not like it's out first time practicing for more than one song. There's this competition, whoever want to enter it, they have to have atleast four songs. But of course we'll split it into half", Hoya explained as he parked the car 5 minutes away from college.

You didn't seem to mind at all and besides, you need some exercise. Both you and Hoya walked side by side.

There are even some girls and guys from their college whispering about them. It's obvious and you can hear some of them said something about you and Hoya as a couple.

You blushed trying to shake the thoughts away. "Don't mind them. Let them think we're a couple", Hoya grinned and you playfully punched his arm. "I don't want people to hate me because of that."

"What would you do if I confessed that i like you and we really are a couple?", Hoya asked after thinking about it for awhile. Your heary skipped a beat. What is he trying to say?

*Ah no. Maybe he's asking me how his crush will react to this.* "Well, it will be really shocking especially you know, you're popular and stuff", you shrugged.

"You're popular too. So we can be together,right?", Hoya asked taking a step forward to what he planned. He will tell you that he like you right now. At the cafeteria which they arrived a few minutes ago.

You was about to ask what did he mean by that when there's a loud of shouting. Both you and Hoya turned to the center of the cafeteria and everyone did the same.

"How could you lie to me?! l thought you really like me Tiffany!", Daehyun yelled looking frustrated. Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. You're so from the history. I'm over you and i already like someone else. Don't you get it?",

Tiffany snapped leaving Daehyun there dumbfounded and embarassed. He was dumped by a girl. How embarassing can that be? Especially when they already practice their choreography for the competition that'll be in 13 days.

Daehyun ruffled his hair and left the cafeteria. Everyone began to talk at the same time regarding what just happened.

"Woah.. That was so dramatic", Sungyeol suddenly appeared behind you along with the rest of Infinite.

"I wonder what happened", you said feeling sorry for Daehyun but quickly laughed it off. He was the one that dumped her right? Why should she care if he's dumped by someone infront of .. The whole college.

"Well, i'll ask him later. lf he's sad or stress about something, he will just disappear somewhere. He won't tell anyone", Hoya said. The rest just nodded and went to class.

The rest of the day was okay except that you didn't see Daehyun at any of the classses. *Is he that sad because of Tiffany?* You thought and your heart sank.

*l guess he don't even like me before this.* You was walking out the entrance when someone grabbed your arm hugging you tightly. You gasped loudly then coughed. Minho laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Aigoo ... Sorry i startled you, Yeojin", he winked. You felt angry at first but smiled afterwards and hugged him one more time. "Want to go and grab ice-cream?", Minho grinned.

You nodded. "Yes! Come on. l know a great place to get ice-cream", you babbled on and on about ice-cream and Minho just gazed at you lovingly.

Hoya clenched his fist. He've been watching the lovey dovey moment from the start. *Who in the world is that guy? He looked like my age. I'll ask Yeojin later.*

He walked off to his car still thinking about you and that guy. Hoya's phone rang as soon as he stepped inside the car. He quickly picked it up. "Um, what happened at the cafeteria this morning?", Hoya asked.

"Hyung, meet me at the practice room we bought a year ago. l need to ask you something", Daehyun said and hung up. Hoya drove there as fast as he can.

*What's the thing he want to ask me about?...*