Lunch with INFINITE

From Normal To SuperStar

"Okay. We're here", Dongwoo smiled. He brought you to a hill full of flowers. "I never knew boys love to hang out at this kind of place...", you chuckled.

Dongwoo laughed, "We don't. Actually, we always change our hang-outs place at the college. A lot of the students will try to join in or take pictures with us. It's kind of ....", Dongwoo trailed off not knowing the correct way to explain this. "That's okay. I know what you meant", you smiled.

"Great! So, let's climb this hill!" Dongwoo quickly made his move to the hill and climbed up the stairs. Once he reached up, he yelled to all of his friends. "Guys! l brought a girl. So, behave", he winked.

"A girl?! Yah! What are you trying to do? This is suppose to be our secret hang out place", Sungyeol glared at Dongwoo. "Chill~ She's pretty nice. And cute."

"Whatever." Sungyeol rolled his eyes while the rest of the members keep on eating. "Where's Hoya?" Dongwoo asked. "Don't know. He said he won't join us for lunch. Probably at the library", Sunggyu replied.

"Here she comes~!" Dongwoo beamed. You finally reached at the top of the stairs and wiped a bit of sweat on your forehead. "Woah. l really need some exercise", you chuckled.

"Infinite! Let me introduce you to Choi Yeojin", Dongwoo smiled. Everyone stood up and looked at you. Woohyun nudged Sunggyu. "Hyung, did the sun gets brighter or the girl is so pretty?"

"Yah. Snap out of it. You're always hitting on girls. Just like Hoya", Sunggyu rolled his eyes and abruptly beamed at you. "Annyeong! I'm Lee Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite", he introduced himself to you.

You smiled at him. "Nam Woohyun. The -" "Cheesy one in the group! Don't mind him if he keeps on being lovey dovey on you", Dongwoo cut him off with an evil smirk.

"You -" Woohyun glared at him but once again he was cut off by Sungyeol. "Annyeong! I'm Lee Sungyeol. The tallest one in Infinite!", he said, grinning.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Stop eating and come here", Sunggyu shouted. *Black. Full black. He's kind of familiar ...* "Arraso. Just continue your introduction", he replied.

"We're done!" Sungyeol replied. "Kim Myungsoo. You can call me L. There! I did it. Just ... Don't disturb me when i'm eating!", he continued eating without bothering to look up.

Sunggyu sighed, "Sorry. He love to eat. No one can stop him." You laughed. "So .. This is where you guys hang out", you said smiling while walking around the hill, looking at colourful flowers.

"Yep. But, hey. Don't tell anyone about this", Sunggyu said. "No problem!", you grinned. All of you talked and laughed happily at the hill.

Myungsoo finally finished eating and joined in the conversation and that's when you finally realized it's that mean guy you met the other day. *He look mean the other day, but today, he seems different. Cool guy~*

"Hey,guys. Sorry to break all of these awesome moment but lunch will be over in 10 minutes. Let's clean this all up", Sunggyu said. You helped them cleaned up and all of you climbed down the stairs.

"Bye Infinite oppas! I had an awesome lunch with you guys today", you smiled. "Same to all of us. We don't mind if you want to join lunch with us tomorrow or tomorrow or tomorrow or -"

Woohyun went on and on. "Okay,okay. We got it Woohyun-ah", Sunggyu said. "Come on people! Let's move,move,move!" Sungyeol shouted like we're in an army or something. Finally, it's singing class.

*There. Daehyun oppa and ... Tiffany unnie.* You walked inside carefully and placed your bag on the floor. Everyone was either screaming, *probably practicing their high notes* , talking or singing.

You felt so lonely and sat at the corner. You took out your phone and checked your messages. *3 missed calls from Daehyun oppa?* You looked up and met eyes with him. He walked over to you and sat down crossing his legs.

"Sorry. About lunch. l tried to call you but it can't be reached!" "Where did you go?", you asked, curious. "I was ... forced to accompany Tiffany for lunch. Then, i have to practice my choreography for the competition", he explained.

Your face almost formed a shock expression but you held it back. *Tiffany? Where did noona go? Wait. Why am i feeling jealous?!* "U-uh... Oh. Okay", you smiled nervously.

"So .. What song are you planning to dance to?" "Not sure yet. Maybe Catch Me by TVXQ or Volume Up by 4Minute", you shrugged. "Woah. Volume Up? You have to look y then", he grinned.

You just smiled at him. Then, you saw Myungsoo,Woohyun and Sunggyu oppa. You smiled widely. Theu saw you and waved. You waved back and looked at Daehyun whose face was confused.

"That's Infinite oppas. Do you know them?", you asked. "Of course i know them! They are my brother's best friends", he said. "Your brother's .. best friend?", you remembered what Hoya said yesterday.

"Don't know,don't care." *So ... Trying to not care,huh?* "Oh. Cool then", you smiled and walked over to Infinite. "Yo!" Woohyun beamed. "Hey oppas. Didn't know you guys took vocal class", you said.

"We do. So, figure out what song you're singing to?", Woohyun asked. "I'm not gonna participate in singing. Just dancing. Maybe next time", you replied.

The coach walked in and clapped her hands to get attention from all the students. Daehyun got back from his sense. He've been staring at you talking to his brother'a best friends comfortably.

He felt slight of jealousy arouse. "Guys. Let's start practicing. One by one. Let's start with .... Choi Yeojin!", she called. You stepped infront and sang to 2NE1-Lonely.

Everyone clapped their hands once you've finished singing. "That's good. Great. Next! Jung Daehyun", she looked up and smiled at Daehyun.

Daehyun stepped infront and sang DBSK-Why Did l Fall In Love With You. Your eyes widened. *This song... We sang and listened to it together at the beach!* You smiled at him and both of you made eye contact with each other.

Daehyun gazed at you while he's singing. Miracally, when he looked at you, the song just get more meaningful than ever. He finished the song beautifully and everyone clapped madly. It's like they can feel his words from the song. You clapped along with them.

Next, its Myungsoo's turn then Sunggyu and Woohyun with the rest of the students. After about two hours, the class finally came to a stop. Everyone sighed in relief. Even singing can be tiring sometimes.

"I need water! Youngjae-ah. Do you have water?", Daehyun called out. *Youngjae...?* You saw a guy with brown coloured hair. He gave Daehyun a water bottle. *Probably his friend.* You shrugged and drank your own water. "Oh, Youngjae.

Want to meet someone pretty?", Daehyun asked, grinning. "What is this ... Do you finally have a crush?", Youngjae beamed. "Umm... Maybe. But, i'll introduce her to you later with the rest of BAP", Daehyun said.

"Okay. Come on. We have to to start practicing for the competition. Oh,hey. Just now, the song you sang, it's really awesome. You should choose that for the competition. Both of us will sing it", Youngjae suggested.

"Sure. Fine by me", Daehyun nodded. "When are we gonna meet your 'maybe crush'?", Youngjae asked. "Not sure. Tomorrow?"