My real feelings

From Normal To SuperStar

Once you and Hoya entered college, everyone turned their heads and gasped. They began murmuring why in the world both of you are holding hands while walking together?!

Infinite came and as expected, they are surprised too. "Are you guys dating?", Dongwoo asked. "Yes", Hoya replied. "Are you guys going out?", Sungyeol asked, earning a smack on the head afterwards by Sunggyu.

"He told you the answer just now!" "Oh, haha. l wasn't paying attention just now. Sorry", he shyly smiled. "Since you guys are dating, they'll be lots of -", Woohyun was cut off when a swarm of fangirls surrounded them.

They confessed to the boys and this time, there's lots of girls than before because Hoya was taken. "Oppa! I like you!"

"-girls confessing to us", Woohyun finished off his sentence with a slight of irritance.

"Oppa! Marry me! It's so easy. You just have to sign this!", a girl waved a marriage certificate in the air to Myungsoo. You almost laughed. Myungsoo kindly rejected her with a smile.

Woohyun was kind of enjoying this moment because he once said to the fangirls that they are his girlfriends at one of the performance the college held last year.

He started throwing his heart signs with delight and Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him. "Sorry, ladies. Class will start any minute so excuse us~ Thank you", Sungyeol said and tried to push his way out of the crowd.

"Next time, we have to bring a bodyguard", Dongwoo reminded them. The rest of Infinite laughed and went to class. During lunch time, you decided to go to the library to read some novels and skip lunch.

You forgot to tell Hoya about this. You was walking down the hall when you met Daehyun there. He stopped abruptly infront of you making you stumbled towards him and you accidentally hugged him.

You have no idea why it's such a realive to hug him. It's pretty unbelievable really. "I heard you're dating hyung now. Congrats", Daehyun smiled and your hair.

You've finally realized what you were doing and pulled back. "Thanks", you said and walked away from Daehyun as fast as you could. Daehyun stared at you for a long time and let out an exasperated sigh.

There was a sudden chaos and Daehyun didn't even bother to look up until a familiar voice greeted him. "Yo, Daehyun!", Himchan bellowed. "Yah, what's up? You looked kind of .. sad?", Yongguk said and patted his shoulder trying to comfor him.

In BAP, Yongguk is like a father while Himchan is like their mother. They will always be there for the members. You can discuss anything with them and they will try their best to solve it.

"Should i give up on her?", Daehyun asked. "Who? Tiffany? Dude, you should really stop thinking about her! She's not worth it eventhough she showed you some affection which are all fake. l don't even know why she wanted to be with you on the first place and suddenly left you like that and -"

"Just shut up already!", Yongguk cut Himchan's blabbering off. Jongup rolled his eyes. This is so mother-like. "It's not her! It's Yeojin. She won't forgive me at all", Daehyun ruffled his hair frustratedly and walked away.

Youngjae looked at his best friend with sad eyes. "What should we do?", Jongup asked. They just shrugged and made their way to the cafeteria.

You arrived at the library and searched for an interesting novel to read. *Ah! Found one.* You grinned and took it from the shelve.

Suddenly, someone hugged you from the back and you gasped turning around to see who it was. "Oh. Oppa", you smiled at Hoya.

He smiled and nuzzled his head on your neck. "l miss you~", he cooed. You laughed and tried to get away from him. "l miss you too~", you replied and walked to the nearest table and sat down.

Hoya took his books three tables away from yours and sat down across you. "What are you reading?", he asked while trying to look at the cover.

"Titanic", you replied. "You're still reading that? l've read it last year. Pretty interesting", he nodded his head. "You read novels?", you said. Hoya scoffed.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" "Well, i thought guys don't like reading novels.." "Then what do you think guys like to read?"

"Truthfully, i have no idea. l mean, when i go to a bookstore, most of the books are for girls and guys .. l guess they read something like ... Diary of a wimpy kid?", you thought.

Hoya laughed out loud causing the librarian to glanced over and shushed him. He apologized and turned his head to you still laughing but softly this time.

"Diary of a wimpy kid? Seriously? It's for teens", he said. "Never mind. Forgot what i said and just focus on .. um, your business book or whatever. l'm trying to catch up on the mood here~", you said and focused on the story.

Hoya chuckled and focused on his calculus not the business book you thought it was.

Daehyun was walking aimlessly at the school's garden when he saw a girl limping around while clutching her bleeding knee. His eyes widened and ran to the girl.

"Hey, are you okay?", Daehyun asked, concerned. The girl looke up and her eyes widened. "Um, yeah. I'm fine", she started walking away but Daehyun grabbed her arm and made her sit on the bench.

"Where's your friends? Why aren't they helping you?", Daehyun asked and looked at he with pity. Her expression changed and she looked down trying to hold back her tears.

"I don't have any friends. They all think i don't belong here because i'm an orphan. l always got bullied", she softly spoke.

Daehyun bit his lip. *Why are they so mean?* "Well, come on. I'll bring you to the nurse okay?", he slowly pulled her arm and helped her walk to the nurse.

"What's your name?", Daehyun asked. "Kim Soyoung", she replied. Daehyun nodded. "I'm Daehyun", he said. The girl laughed. "l know who you are", she smiled brightly.

Daehyun felt his heart beat speed up than the normal one. *Do i .. like her?.. No no no! I love Yeojin and only Yeojin. But .. since she have hyung, it's not wrong.. right?*

Daehyun silently sighed and they finally reached the nurse. Soyoung walked inside and the nurse quickly helped bandage her knee. Daehyun waited patiently outside.

Soyoung walked out looking much better. "Thank you, Daehyun sshi. If you were not there, i don't even know the nurse exist here", she softly laughed.

Daehyun looked at her confused. "You don't know there's a nurse in college?"

"Yeah.. I'm new here and a year younger than you. l came from a country side living in the orphanage for years. Even at the orphanage i got bullied every single day. I finally made a decision to further study and came to Seoul just 4 months ago", she explained.

Daehyun was about to ask what happened to her parents when he looked at his watch. *. I'm late. We're late!*

"Come on! We better get to class fast", he grabbed her arm and ran while trying to avoid bumping into other people.

*l think i know my real feelings and i'm glad i found it.* Daehyun grinned.