Weirdo

From Normal To SuperStar

Just like what your mom said earlier, Daehyun  came right on time. He knocked on the door once. Twice. Thrice. No one answered. Finally, he decided to use the key your dad gave him earlier. He inserted it inside the key hole and twisted it open.

"Yeojin, wh - AHH!" Daehyun wailed in pain. "Omo! Daehyun oppa!", you dropped the broom and ran towards him. You thought it was a robber, so you snatched a broom from the kitchen, hide behind the sofa, and hit him right on the stomach.

"Oppa! Are you okay?!" You kneld beside him with a worried expression. "Argh. It h- hurts." He closed his eyes tightly letting the pain go through him. "L- lie down on the sofa." You helled him to get up and walked towards the sofa. He sank of the sofa slowly.

"I'm sorry so oppa! l thought there's a robber or something!" "Its - okay.." He growled. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" "To p-pick you up." "Huh? Where?" "Beach. Your parents asked me to." "Ohh ...", you want to ask why, but right now, he's in so much pain.

After 10 minutes, Daehyun called you. You walked out the kitchen and went to him. "You're okay now?" "Yep! Good as new." He grinned. "Sometimes, you're too nice. Are YOU sure you're okay?" "I'm sure!" You rolled your eyes. "Come on. Lets head to the beach. But... why did they asked you!"

"There's a ... Uh, oh yeah! A free buffet for our VVIP customers! Yeah .. Buffet." You shrugged, locked the door and walked down the road to the beach. "So your birth - Oh look! Birds!" Daehyun said, 'too excitedly'. He sighed in relief. *Whew. Almost.* "Huh? How can you see birds at night?", you asked, confused.

Daehyun chuckled nervously. "Well, you know me. Sharp eyes. Y-yeah. Sharp eyes!" "Weirdo." But you dont mind and started skipping around like 5 years old. "Tsk,tsk. So childish." Daehyun said, but he was smiling all the time. *How can she make me so happy?* 

"Oh! There. Beach." You pointed. "Yeojin. What a minute,okay?" Daehyun whipped out his phone and called your dad. "Daehyun-ah. Where are you?", your mum asked. "Oh. Mrs. Cho- Choihan! I have to do something, so i cant come to your oarty later. I'm right IN FRONT OF THE BEACH." Daehyun emphasized the last five words.

Your mum chuckled. "Choihan? Okay... Is Yeojin there?" "Yes." "We're all set. You can bring her here. Make sure when you're halfway to this place, run and leave her alone, okay?" "Okay. I'm so sorry i can't come." Daehyun pressed End. "Who's that?", you asked. "Uh, my mum's business partner. She have a party and i can't come because of something."

"Oh.." "Come on. Let's find your parents! Expect the unexpected~" Daehyun grinned. "Like i said, you're a weirdo." "Thats me~"