Over?....

From Normal To SuperStar

"Uhh, Hoya-sshi? The car is too fast! Slow down", you said, terrified. You've been holding the car seat for the whole 15 minutes. "Call me oppa and we'll be late if i slow down", he said still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oppa? Why?", you asked. "Just ... Whatever. Keep quiet", he said. You kept your mouth shut. It's a good thing there's not much traffic or we'll be really late until ... "What's that noise? And why the car slowed down?", you asked, looking around.

Hoya slammed his hands on the steering wheel looking frustrated. "NOW you're asking why the car slowed down? We're out of gas!", he said and went out. Your eyes widened. *This can't be happening!*

You quickly unfastened your seat belt and walked out. "What are you gonna do now?", you asked. "There's no choice. l have to call Daehyun. It will take about 45 minutes", he dialed his number.

"Daehyun-ah. Help me", he said looking helpless. "I'm stuck at the highway. It's out of the city. l know i'm gonna be late for class.... Yeah i do know you'll be late too... Just come! We'll figure it out later. Bring a lot of oil gas. Thank you!",

Hoya hung up and he was grinning widely. You looked around uncomfortable. What will Daehyun's reaction be when he see me here with his brother? He'll definitely assume that i cheated on him. Ah! This is getting frustrating.

"Are you gonna stand there? It's cold", Hoya said from inside the car. You went in the car and sat down looking at your fingers. "What's wrong?", Hoya asked. "Why must you ask Daehyun? He'll think something negative when he see me later", you said slowly.

"Oh! Right. l didn't even think about that. Sorry", he apologized. "It's too late. I think we'll break up or something. What i know is that our relationship will turn out bad", you said and looked out the window. Hoya looked over at you.

*Do you really like Daehyun that much?... l guess i don't have a chance.* Both of you sat inside the car in silence. You kept thinking about what will happen later and Hoya kept on thinking of how to tell you that he actually like you without hurting his brother's feelings.

*But i guess that's selfish of me. l can't do that. He's my brother.* Hoya shook the thought off. Finally, a call came. "Hyung, i'll be there in a minute", Daehyun said. "Okay", he replied and went outside.

You stayed in the car. Good thing it's tinted. You can see Daehyun's car clearly now. He stopped at the back of Hoya's car. *They are such loving brothers. I miss Daehyun oppa so much...*

"Hyung! I'll go and open the tank okay?", Daehyun ran to the car before Hoya can stop him. Your eyes widened and your heart beats faster. *Oh no....* Daehyun opened the driver's seat and paused.

"l-l can explain", you stuttered. He clicked open the tank and walked to Hoya without giving you a chance to even talk. You looked at the rearview mirror. *They're talking so seriously. Should i go out now...?*

You decided to go out and not be a coward. "... I thought you said you hate her! How could you hyung?!", Daehyun said furiously. Hoya looked helpless. "I told you. l was walking to the dance room when i saw her crying in the room there!"

"Why do you have to bring her to your house?! What are you trying to do?" "l was just showing her around....", Hoya said. "It's not his fault. l was the one that got carried away playing cards with Hoya oppa", you said. *Did i just said oppa?!*

*Did she just called me Hoya oppa?!* Hoya shook the thought off. Not a good time to get flustered about that. Daehyun glared at you making you flinched a bit. "We're over", he said coldly and walked to his car.

You ran up to him grabbing his arm while crying. "Oppa! Please. l can explain!", you chocked through the words. lt's so hard to talk while you're crying. Daehyun took his arm back forcefully.

"Oppa, please! Let me explain!", you begged. "I thought you said you don't like hyung at all. Why did you said those words at Tiffany? I thought we're okay after that. But i guess not", he went inside his car and drove away.

You fell down on the floor and cried. *She's been crying for 3 days straight...* Hoya thought. He felt sorry for you and tried to make you stand. "Come on.. I'll bring you home", Hoya took both your arms and you weakly followed him.

Hoya closed the door for you and drove slowly. You looked out the window still crying. *l can't believe we're really over...* 50 minutes later, Hoya arrived arrived at your house. It's so hard to ask directions of where you leave.

You kept on crying but Hoya still won't give up and tried his best to keep on asking you for your address. You was about to walk out the door when Hoya grabbed you. He hugged you tightly. "You need a hug. l know. Just call me when you need someone", Hoya whispered.

You cried even harder. After a few minutes, Hoya let you go and you forced a smile at him. "Thanks. You should go home and rest", you said and walked out the door.

*Daehyun that idiot. You should have think twice. How can you let go someone you fell in love with.* You was greeted by the maid but she saw your tears and immediately left you alone.

*Again. Empty house. Parents busy and I just broke up.* You sighed and went to bed still crying.

The next day, you woke up feeling something sticky on both of your cheeks. You cried the whole night and barely got a sleep. You stood up from your bed and went inside the bathroom and took a long, warm shower.

It's the longest shower you've never had before. You put on a pink t-shirt with roses designed on it and a white cardigan with red skinny jeans. You wore your converse and grabbed your bag.

"Hi,honey", your mum greeted you, smiling widely downstairs at the dining table. "Hi ...", you lazily greeted back with a forced smile. Your mum sensed something was wrong but let it be for awhile.

"Did you sleep well last night? You have dark circles", your dad said. You didn't even realize your dad was there. He usually go to work early or he have to go to a business trip aroud the world.

"Kind of. I'm tired", you yawned. You ate your food slowly. Surprisingly, even your favourite food tasted plain. *So this is how you feel when you lose your boyfriend...*

"Yeojin? Yeojin?", your mum waved her hand infront of you. You looked up immediately. "Y-yeah?" "It's 7.30, you should probably get going now." "Oh, yeah. Bye mum. Bye dad", you waved and walked to the car where Mr. Park was already waiting.

He smiled as he closed the door. *l feel like changing college but that will disappoint my parents...* You've finally arrived infront of the entrance and you saw Daehyun talking to BAP with ... Tiffany beside him.

You sighed and took a deep breath. Mr.Park opened the door for you and you meekly smiled thanking him and made your way up the stairs. Tiffany,Daehyun and BAP saw you and Tiffany smirked.

She put her hands around Daehyun's arm and he didn't even pull away! He even smiled at her! BAP put on a sympathetic look at you and you smiled showing that it didn't bother you that much eventhough you're breaking into shreds.

You walked past them and was surprised when you was swarmed by guys. A lot of them with flowers, chocolates and letters. *l think that's a love letter. The heart is so big!* "Yeojin-sshi! Except my flower!", one of the guys said. "No, no! Take mine", he shoved the previous guy away and tried to come closer to you.

You didn't know what to do when someone shouted "ENOUGH!" Everyone quickly kept quiet, looking around finding the person who said that. You did the same and even Daehyun was quite surprised.

"H-hoya-sshi ...", you said. *Why is he here?!* Daehyun thought. At this hour, Hoya usually went to the library or cafeteria with his friends. He's not the type of guy to hang out at the front entrance.

"You guys better go now and mind your own business. She won't accept anything if you're all like this", Hoya said. They all spoke to each other, obviously annoyed by what Hoya said.

"Who does he think he is? l know he's the kingka here but doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants!", one of the guys whispered to his friend. But you can hear him clearly and maybe Hoya can too but he ignored it.

They all walked away one by one. A guy stopped infront of you. "Can you atleast take my chocolate? l bought it just for you", he sincerely said. Hoya was about to say something but you quickly took the chocolate.

"Thanks ... l appreciate it", you smiled. He beamed and ran to his friends. You giggled. *He's cute!* "You like it that much?", Hoya asked.

"Yeah! l mean, they went through a lot just to buy me something, i should appreciate whatever they give me", you replied with a smile. Hoya smiled back. "Well, come on. Infinite want to meet you and they even said the missed you a lot", he rolled his eyes and started pulling you to the cafeteria.

Daehyun suddenly felt jealous but his thoughts were cut off when Tiffany asked him if he wants to hang out on Saturday. *More like a date...* Daehyun thought and nodded.