Ice skating

From Normal To SuperStar

"Minho, you still remember that our group name is SHINee right?", Jonghyun asked. Minho's face lit up.

"Of course! We created that because one of the girl at out school during fifth grade said that we are all shining when we walked through the school's entrance", Minho said and chuckled remembering the old days.

"Where are you guys planning to go after this?", Onew asked. "Ice skating! Wanna join us?", you beamed. You're extremely good at ice skating and you're extremely bad at bowling. "Sure! We have to wait for Key hy—",

Taemin was cut off when a voice, louder than the rock music, bloomed over the place. "MINHO!", Key ran to him and gave Minho the most tightest hug ever.

"Where have you been the past 6 years?!", Key shouted. Everyone winced especially Minho because his ear is the closest to Key's mouth. "It hurts!", Minho pulled away and rubbed his ears vigorously.

"Opps, sorry", Key winked. "l was busy with my studies and ... uh..." "His parents got into an accident and passed away", Jonghyun helped Minho with a knowing smile. "Yeah..", Minho nodded slowly.

*See? Minho oppa still don't think it's okay to talk about his parents.* You thought sadly. "Oh, i'm sorry... Anyway, let's have fun now! It's bowling time!", Key screamed and went to Lane 2 to take a ball.

"Uh, Key? We've finished playing it like, half an hour ago", Onew said. "WHAT?!", Key shouted in disbelief. "You guys played without me?" "Well, whose fault was it? You took too long in the toilet with your diarrhea buddy", Onew rolled his eyes and Key's face turned dark red.

"Fine,fine. But you don't have to say the word diarrhea too loud", he muttered and everyone laughed at his red face. "Let's go to ice skating rink!", Jonghyun grabbed you and Taemin's hands in each one of his hands and pulled both of you out of the bowling area.

Your phone suddenly rang inside your bag. "Oppa, wait. l got a call", Jonghyun let go of your hand and everyone waited in a circle, with you at the centre. It's kind of awkward but when you saw the caller ID, you beamed.

*Who is it ...* Taemin thought curiously. "Oppa! Annyeong~", you said happily. "Are you free tonight? l want to hang out with you or .. we can call it as a date", Hoya sheepishly said.

Your face fell. "I'm sorry but not today.. I have plans. What about tomorrow? Oh, and there's something i want to tell you!", you excitedly said.

The rest of SHINee looked at your happy expression and they smiled to themselves. It's really cute when you're overly excited but they are also curious of whom you're talking to except Minho.

"Okay! See you tomorrow night. Bye,oppa", you beamed and hung the phone. When you looked around, 5 pairs of eyes stared back at you. "What?", you asked. "Who's that? You looked so happy talking to him", Taemin said.

"Oh, it's my boyfriend", you grinned. "You didn't even wait for me?! How could you!", Taemin shouted then his head was hit by Jonghyun. "You have a girlfriend too, idiot." Taemin looked at you sheepishly but you smiled wider.

"This is so cool! The maknaes are in a relationship while the older.... Pfft. Lame!", you said and hi-fived with Taemin. Both of you linked arm and skipped to Jonghyun's car.

"Yah! Yeojin-ah. You're suppose to be in my car", Minho yelled after you. "Oh,come on, oppa", you rolled your eyes. "It's been such a long time since i last saw them. Bye~! Jonghyun oppa. Ppali!", you waved Jonghyun over and he grinned, patted Minho's shoulder and ran off.

"See you at the rink!" Onew and Key laughed. Minho was abandoned by his closest cousin ever. "Are you gonna stand there all day? See you at the rink!", Onew and Key said then ran off to their car.

Minho headed to his car and followed Onew's car. He forgot the way to the rink. It's a good thing SHINee is here or he have to ask a random person where the skating rink is. *I'm so gonna buy a GPS.* He reminded himself.

After an hour of driving, yeah. An hour eventhough the skating is like, 20 minutes from the bowling place, Onew forgot the way there. Jonghyun and Key was nowhere in sight and they probably arrived way before them.

Anyway, after an hour of driving, Onew finally figured out where the skating rink is and they walked out of the car heading to the entrance.

"Did you forgot where the rink is?", Minho asked. "Um, yeah. You forgot it too?" "Of course! I'm not the one that live in Korea for the rest of my life. l went to New York 2 years ago", Minho said.

"Well, i'm sorry. I was busy with my studies too", Onew said and rolled his eyes. "Time is running! Come on", Taemin appeared out of nowhere and pushed both of his hyungs towards the entrance where you, Jonghyun and Key was waiting.

"Great. Finally", Key said. Onew sniffed the air. "IS THAT CHICKEN?! l WANT CHICKEN!", he ran off to the chicken stall. Everyone sighed. "Guess he didn't get over the chicken addict yet?", you asked.

"Heck no! When he see chicken, he will definitely buy in 3 seconds. l just hope his future wife can bear with it", Jonghyun said. Minho burst out laughing.

"l just thought about something funny. What if Onew marry a chicken girl? PFFT...HAHAHAHA!", the rest of you doubled over laughing of the thought. "He will eat his own wife!", Taemin said.

"Not wife. Onew will eat her as soon as he meet her. RIP, Onew's future chicken girlfriend", you said. "What future chicken girlfriend?", Onew said biting on a drumstick.

"Nothing, hyung~ Let's buy the tickets and rent the shoes! Did you bring the gloves guys?", Key asked. Everyone shook their heads. "Well, there goes 30 dollars from my wallet and all of your wallets too", he said and headed towards the counter.

"6 people plus the gloves", Key said. They all shared the money and paid then headed towards the shoe rentals and measured their sizes. "Yeojin-ah, you're size 6? That's too small!", Jonghyun said.

Your face reddened. You were always get bullied by your small size during high school. Taemin get into your defense. "Don't say that hyung! Small sizes means she's cute okay", Taemin said and winked at you.

You laughed, grateful by his defensive side. "Okay, okay. Hey, isn't that your girlfriend?", Jonghyun pointed somewhere across you. Everyone looked over to that direction and Taemin's eyes twinkled.

"Yeah! She's with her friends. I'm going there to say hi. Laters~", he beamed and ran to his girlfriend then hugged her from the back. She looked extremely shocked and was about to kick Taemin in the guts when she saw him.

"Oppa!", her eyes rounded in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Taemin grinned. "l came here with my friends", he waved you and SHINee over.

"Oh, annyeong. I'm Seo Jooyeon", she smiled at you and the rest of SHINee. They nodded and introduced themselves. "Oh, right! You told me that you're going to the skating rink with your friends this morning right?", Taemin asked.

"Yes and i even asked you if you want to join us", she rolled her eyes but smiled afterwards. "Hehe. Sorry. But i met my old childhood friends and we decide to come here. This is Minho hyung and Yeojin. My oldest, bestest friend ever!", he beamed.

You, Jooyeon and Minho laughed. "Annyeong~ I'm 19! How about you?", Jooyeon asked you. "Same! We're friends!", you cheered and hi-fived with Jooyeon. SHINee looked at both of you getting along so well.

"Jooyeon-ah! Come on", her friends called. "Oh, guys! Come here first. lt's my boyfriend's friends", she said. Jooyeon's friends introduced themselves with a bright smile and you have a feeling that they are all friendly and can get along well with you.

You tied your shoelaces and looked around. SHINee had gone to the rink with Jooyeon's friends and Taemin is helping Jooyeon tie her shoelaces so in other words, you're alone.

You sighed and made your way to the indoor skating rink. *Long time no see.* You looked around at the rink. *Except the last time i went here i was with Minho oppa and now he's ... gone. l don't even know where he went.*

You smoothly skated around the rink. You felt a sudden breeze on your hands and looked down. You groaned mentally. *l forgot my gloves at the bench!* You was about to skate towards the exit when someone grabbed your hand making you stop abruptly.

You looked around and saw your light blue gloves infront of your face. "Thanks!", you beamed at Minho and he chuckled. "l knew you would forgot your gloves just like the last time we went here when you're 12", Minho said and winked.

You nodded, remembering back to the past. "Let's go to the corner", Minho held your hand and skated towards the corner. He helped you wore your gloves.

You felt uncomfortable when Minho's face was so close to yours so you leaned back a bit just in case. "Done", he beamed. "Wanna race?", you grinned. "Lead the way!", he smiled widely and you fled past him.

Both of you had so much fun racing and skated in circle around SHINee and Jooyeon's friends when Jonghyun grabbed your hand making you grabbed Minho's hands and the three of you fell down in a heap.

Everyone laughed at the humurous scene. Taemin skated towards you and helped you up. "Ow, thanks", you winced and rubbed your sore arm. "You're okay?", Taemin asked.

"Kind of. I'm going in. Have fun", you meekly smiled and slowly skated back towards the exit. "Hyung! Why did you do that?", Taemin asked Jonghyun whose face was flushed because he hit his face right on the ice.

"It was supposed to be a joke,okay? l didn't mean it and look! My face is freezing", Jonghyun shivered and continued skating with Onew and Key. "You okay,hyung?", Taemin asked Minho.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. I'm gonna go and check on Yeojin,okay? Where's your girlfriend?", Minho asked. Taemin looked around and realized Jooyeon's gone.

He and Minho skated towards the exit and saw you and Jooyeon laughing happily at the bench. "I guess they're having fun on their own. Hey, let's buy some food!", Minho suggested and Taemin nodded.

There's a stall inside the rink which is a good thing but they only sell stuff life drinks,pop corn, waffles and chips. *No chicken. Good. Or Onew hyung will gobble all of them without waiting for the others* Minho thought.

After several hours, everyone was extremely tired and trudged back inside and sat down on the bench with a loud, happy sigh. "That was fun", you said. Jooyeon grinned.

"Yep! Unnie, can we exchange numbers? We can hang out sometimes", she said and you nodded giving her your phone while she gave hers.

"Me too!" "Me three!" "Me four!" Jooyeon's friends chimed in and you laughed while exchanging numbers with them. "Do you have a boyfriend?", one of Jooyeon's friends asked. You nodded.

"His name is Hoya and he's 21", you said. "Cool! 2 years older", Jooyeon said and nodded approvingly. Taemin stared at her. "Cool? Then i must be 2 years older than you?", he said dissapointed.

Jooyeon shaked her head. "No silly. You're way cooler", she grinned and Taemin kissed her. "Eeew! PDA!", Onew said and the rest covered their eyes. Jooyeon and Taemin laughed.

Jooyeon looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Omo! Guys, we promised my parents we'll be home by 8 and it's 7.30 now!", she said to her friends.

They shrieked and packed their bags. "Bye everyone. l had a lot of fun with you guys and Yeojin unnie, i hope that we can hang out more", she said. You nodded and smiled.

"l would love to! I'll call you,okay?", you said and Jooyeon nodded then waved her hand heading towards the entrance with Taemin and her friends. "Well, this is awesome. We should go out more often", Onew said.

"Yeah. Oh and —", you were cut off when your phone rang and vibrated inside your bag. You grabbed it. "Mom! Why?", you said. "I just want to check in with you. You're okay?", your mum asked.

"Yep. 100% A Okay! We'll be home in an hour, don't worry." "Okay,then. Bye!", she hung up. "Ahjumma want is to go home now?", Minho asked.

"Seems like it", you nodded. You waved goodbye to Onew,Jonghyun and Key then followed Minho to his car. You sighed in content and smiled remembering the fun times you had today.