Dinner

From Normal To SuperStar

You plopped on the bed and sighed. *What a tiring day.* You took out your iPod and started playing games. "Yeojin-ah. You're home?", your mom asked through the closed door. "Yeah, why?" "At 7pm, we're going out for dinner,okay? Then, your dad and I will go to the karaoke room. You can join us if you want." "Nah. I'll just do my own activity." "Okay," she went inside her room to get ready but walked at your door once again. "One more hour! Get ready fast!"

"Okay!" *What's up with my parents? They never plan anything before-hand and it always ended up one more hour.* You got up and picked a light purple coloured dress with white sandals. Then, you fixed your already loose curl neatly, grabbed your iPod and walked out. "Mom! Dad! I'm ready." "Okay. We'll be out in awhile," your mom shouted. After 10 minutes waiting, your parents came out looking fabulous as ever. Your mom was wearing a black fitted dress with diamonds around the waish while your dad was wearing a ....

"Wait. WHAT?! Dad! Shorts and t-shirt?", you exclaimed. "Why? What's wrong with my outfit?" He asked, confused. You and your mom rolled your eyes. "Mom is wearing a really gorgoeus outfit, while yours ..." "I forgot to bring my suit," your dad chuckled. You sighed. "Mom? You seriously want to go out with this guy?" "This GUY, is your dad. FYI!" Your dad saud and went inside his room to change his clothes.

"There. Happy?" He asked. "Perfect! You pulled a thumb out. He's wearing jeans and checkered long sleeved shirt, which he folded. You and your parents started heading to the hotel's dining room. The waiter listed your room's number and ushered you to your table. "Come on,Yeojin! Let's take our foods. Your dad will guard this table." Your mom said and pushed you slightly to the buffet table.

Suddenly, you noticed someone familiar. *Ah! The ice-cream guy!* You walked to the section that he's standing and reached out to take spaghetti, when your hand accidentally touched his. You blushed and quickly pulled back. Hoya gazed at you for several seconds. "Oh,you. The girl I met at the swimming pool," Hoya said. "*And the ice-cream shop too.* "Yeah. S-sorry about that. I want to take spaghetti." You have no idea why you find it hard to talk to him. 

"Never mind. I've changed my mind." He left and took lasagna and went to his table which is 4 tables away from yours. You took the spaghetti then made your way to the drink section. You fill your empty glass with cocktail juice and was about to make your way to the table when a familiar voice called you. "Yeojin!" You looked back and smiled. "Daehyun-sshi. Annyeong!" Daehyun grinned. "Thought you forgot my name," "How can l forget the son's owner's name?," you chuckled.

He laughed. "Did you eat yet?", "Was about to." "Oh.. Hey! After your dinner, what are you planning to do next?" "Nothing. Why?" "Can you,,, I mean, do you want to hand out with me at the beach? Our hotel always light up the fireworks every Saturdays and Wednesdays. Wanna come and watch?" "Sure! I'll meet you there in half and hour,okay?" "Okay! I'll be waiting~" He grinned and left. You smiled. *Why do I have this butterfly feelings in my stomach whenever he smiles?*