Such a meanie.

From Normal To SuperStar

"After that long ride, I can finally stretch my back." Your dad sighed and stretched his hands upwards. "Honey. Go and ask for a taxi. Yeojin! What are you doing there? Come on!" You were standing infront of an ice-cream shop drooling over all the delicious flavours. "Mom? Can i buy ice-cream?" you put on your best puppy dog eyes. "Yeah,sure! After you buy that, meet me outside okay?" Your mom reminded you and left. You walked along the counters full of flavours. 

*Hmm... Let's see. Chocolate,Banana,Yam .... Wait. YAM? Ugh. Strawberry.. Perfect!* You were smiling and started walking to the cashier when you bumped into someone. "Ooof!" You looked up,startled. You gasped. *He is so handsome! Kyaaa!* You fangirl-ed in your heart. He have such flawless face, spiky black hair, wearing cream coloured jeans and light blue,long,folded sleeved shirt. Not to mention his well-built body! You were awakened in your dreamland by his voice.

"Yah, watch where you're going." And with that, he left. You rolled your eyes. *I wish his personality was as good as his looks.* You bought strawberry ice-cream and went outside to where your parents are waiting. "Oh. There you are! What took you so long?" Your mom asked. "Hot guy with no manners." You muttered. "Huh?" Your mom was confused. "Stop with all these nonsend and get in!" Your dad said and closed the front door. "Sheesh,okay."

--------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, you've arrived at the resort. It's like a house built on top of the sand, facing the beach. You and your parents walked towards the reception area. "Choi Yoonjae." Your dad told the receptionist and she typed in the name. She smiled and handed your dad the room's key. "Suite 108, you have to walk outside, turn left about 100m afterwards, turn right and you'll find your suite right infront of the beach." "Where's the swimming pool,then?" You asked. "It' on your left side about 50m from your room." She explained. "Thank you."

Your mom smiled and all of you walked to where she instructed. "There! Suite 108!" You pointed. Your dad opened the door and all of you gasped. It's not your first time in a suite, it's just that the suite is so big! 3 bedrooms,balcony,living room,dining room,bathrooms in every bedrooms and a kitchen. "Tell your secretary, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!," you exlaimed and went inside every bedroom. One room caught your eyes.

It's big with white walls, but the furnitures was in purple. Sofa,bed,curtains,shelves,closet,dressing table, EVERYTHING is in purple. "My FAVOURITE COLOUR!" you  squeled and jumped on the bed. "Ahh.... Even the bed is comfortable to lie on." "Your room?" Your dad asked. "Mmmm,Hmm..." You answered eyes still closed. Your dad chuckled. "Where do you want to go afterwards?"

"Probably the pool. I want to cool myself off." You stood up and went to search for your swimsuit in your bag. "Okay,then." Your dad walked out and closed the door. "Ah! Found it! Better get ready now."