Reject me if you want

From Normal To SuperStar

 

"Where are we going?", you asked. Hoya stopped running and you tried to catch your breath but Hoya seem to be perfectly fine. "Aren't .. you tired?", you asked. "Nope. I always run around the neighbourhood every evenings. You should too", he grinned.
 
"No thanks. Anyway, where are we going?" "It's time to celebrate the most beautiful girl i've ever seen!", he bellowed through the empty surrounding. "Ever seen? Meanings, there are more beautiful girls you've met before?", you playfully asked but try to be serious. Hoya snorted.
 
"No! I, uh, whatever! Let's go", he grabbed your arm but you quickly pulled back. "No. No more running", you rolled your eyes. "Okay! We'll just have to do this then", he held your hands and interwined them together then continued walking to his car.
 
You smiled and swinged hands with Hoya. "Um, can we just walk around the park near here?", you asked. "Sure", he smiled and led you to a park. You looked up at smiled brightly. *So many stars~*
 
Hoya saw you looking up at the sky just like the last time when they were playing basketball. Hoya smiled softly at you. "Do you like stars that much?" You nodded and smiled. "Yep! It's beautiful!"
 
"Just like you", Hoya said then laughed. You playfully shoved him. "That's lame, you know? Most of the guys in the whole world have used that sentence before", you stucked your tongue out at him.
 
Hoya felt a sudden urge to kiss you so he placed a small peck on your lips then pulled back quickly and looked around casually as if nothing happened. You laughed.
 
"Your face is so red,oppa!" Hoya's eyes widened. "Really? Then ... You should kiss me here for the red face to go away", he winked. "Nah, i like your red face", you winked back. Both of you filled the peaceful night with your laughter.
 
Back at the college, Daehyun was walking around the college after changing his clothes. *I'm so confuse with my feelings.* He sighed and kicked a stone along the way.
 
"Um, oppa", Soyoung suddenly appeared out of nowhere making Daehyun jumped. "Oh! It's you... Haha", he laughed awkwardly. Soyoung walked beside him looking around while trying to think back of what she's going to say to him.
 
Finally, she decided to just let it out. She don't mind if Daehyun will reject her or return her feelings back. "Oppa, I ... I actually, uh", she stuttered feeling embarassed. Daehyun looked at her expectantly.
 
"Go on. l don't mind." "I .. Like you. You're the very first person to be my friend and i'm thankful for it. If you want to reject me then i don't mind at all! Really. l just want to say that .. I like you. Um, that's it", Soyoung said.
 
It's the most fastest Soyoung have ever talked before. She only breathe for half a second before continuing another sentence. Soyoung stopped walking averted her gaze from Daehyun and looked her flats.
 
Daehyun stopped trying to process what she just said for quite a long time. Soyoung took that as a rejection and held back her tears. She tried her best to fake a smile and said,
 
"Well, that's it i'm going to say to you. l know you'll reject me because, um, i'm not good enough for you. I'm not even good enough for everyone. I, uh, gotta go", she said and quickly ran away before Daehyun could say anything else.
 
* l never said that i don't like you ...* Daehyun looked at her disappearing out of his sight.
 
Meanwhile, you and Hoya was at one of the convenience store near the park.
 
Hoya wanted to buy ice-cream or more like forced to buy ice-cream. "Come on,oppa. We don't have all day you know. Why is it so hard for you to choose an ice-cream?", you rolled your eyes.
 
Hoya was being a 5 years old right now. Drooling over ice-creams like he never eat them before. But frankly speaking, it's cute too. "Wait,wait. I can't choose wheather i want to eat cornetto or just popsicle. lt's so hard!", he ruffled his hair while burying his head in the ice-cream's vendor.
 
"How long was it since the last time you eat ice-cream?" Hoya thought back. "Quite a long time. About ... 3 months?" "What? Why?", you asked in disbelief. Ice-creams are like the best dessert ever.
 
You cannot go on a week without ice-cream! "Well, i don't know. I just don't have time to buy ice-cream or everytime i want to buy ice-cream, i always change my mind and buy something else", he shrugged and FINALLY, made a decision.
 
"I'll just take this purple popsicle!", he waved it in the air. You sighed. "It's like i'm dealing with a 5 year old than my own boyfriend." You walked passed him and headed towards the counter.
 
Hoya paid for the ice-cream, thanked the person and went out. "Here's yours", Hoya handed your now open apple popsicle. "Thanks", you smiled.
 
While enjoying the ice-cream, Hoya slipped his hand into yours and swinged it back and forth. After a 5 minutes walk, both of you arrived at the park and sat on the grass under a shady tree.
 
"Woah. Stars~", you glanced up, fascinated by the view. Hoya laughed. "Seems like you will never got bored of stars." You smiled. "Nope. Never. Oh yeah, i cannot believe i'm in the first place! How in the world did i cut Infinite and BAP?", you asked, still not believing the fact that you just won.
 
"Well, you heard what Mr. Jung said, right? SmTown is searching for a solo singer. Infinite and BAP are in a group and from what i saw backstage, you are awesome!", Hoya grinned and pulled a thumb out while the ice-cream is still in his mouth.
 
You giggled. *Hoya oppa is definitely the most cutest, y, handsome, perfect guy i've ever met.* "Mmm.. That was delicious and refreshing. Are you done eating? l want to throw mine", Hoya asked.
 
You nodded and gave him the empty plastic cover. Hoya ran to the trash can and threw it inside. You began to think about your future.
 
*What will happen when i become an idol later? Will i still be with Hoya oppa? Will he be a successful businessman like how he wanted?* You have dozens of other questions stored in mind and you didn't even realize Hoya was calling your name for the fifth time.
 
You blinked rapidly and looked at him. "Huh?" "Are you okay? Why are you spacing out?" "I'm fine. I was just thinking about my future. When i become an idol, will my life completely change?", you asked.
 
"Definitely. There will be lots of schedule you have to attend to and practices..", Hoya said. "That's the main point! If i'm so busy with my work, how am i gonna see you?", you pouted. Hoya ruffled your hair.
 
"Aigoo... Remember? I'm no longer a student next year. I'll be free~ from college and start my training on how to be the best businessman in the world", Hoya beamed.
 
"What will you be doing as a businessman then?" "I don't know. Probably open a mall or resort or amusement park. I didn't think about that yet", Hoya shrugged then continued,
 
"But what i've always been thinking is ...", his eyes landed on your lips and you playfully shoved him. "Dream on", you rolled your eyes but Hoya quickly grabbed your waist and tickled you.
 
You laughed and shrieked. "Oppa! Stop! Ahhh!", you shrieked and fell down on Hoya's lap. Hoya laughed and stopped tickling you. You sighed and took a few deep breaths before feeling something soft on your lips.
 
You opened your eyes and saw Hoya. Right infront of you. Hoya kissed you passionately and sweetly. Since both of you just had ice-creams, the kiss is the mixture of blackcurrant and apple.
 
A week later, you got a call from one of SmTown's staff. "Yoboseyo?", you asked the person whose calling you.
 
"Yoboseyo. My name is Lee Dunwoo and i'm one of the staff that's on duty from SmTown. I believe that our boss, Lee Soo Man have mentioned to you about being a solo singer, am i right?" "Um, yes. But i'm not sure when will i start training, though", you replied.
 
"The training will start in 3 days time. It will about 2 years in your case. Lee SooMan have seen you performed before and he made a decision that you're good enough and you'll be train for 2 years", Dunwoo said.
 
You nodded. "Okay.. So in 3 days time, i'll be meeting you at the company?", you asked. "Yes. I'll introduce you to your composer, choreography coach and your manager. Your manager will tell your schedule based on what the company gave him. You just need to follow them up strictly", he said.
 
"Okay,then. Um, thanks. But i'm not exactly sure where SmTown company is...", you said. Dunwoo chuckled. "Sure,sure. I'll give you the address and you write it down on the paper."
 
You quickly grabbed your notebook and a pen and listened to the address Dunwoo gave you. After you hung up, you quickly walked out to find Minho. You found him typing on his laptop in his bedroom.
 
"Oppa!", you barged in and sat infront of him on the sofa. "Umm?", Minho asked and closed the laptop. "There's this guy, uh... Lee Dunwoo sshi, one of SmTown's staff, he called me and said that in 3 days time, i'll be starting my training as a solo singer!", you squeled.
 
Minho laughed. "Really? That's great then. Did you tell your dad?" "Um, nope. Not yet. l barely see him nowadays", you sighed. Minho patted your shoulder.
 
"He's probably busy with his work. Maybe you can just ask your mum to tell your dad", Minho suggested. "Um, good idea! I'll tell my mum later tonight. Anyway, when will you bring me out? It's been such a long time since our cousin outing", you pouted.
 
Minho laughed. "Arasso. Go and get ready", Minho pulled you up and led you to your bedroom. "THANKS!", you beamed and closed the door to get ready for the cousin outing with Minho.