A walk outside

From Normal To SuperStar

Hoya took a bite. You looked at him full of hope. *I've never cook for anyone except my family. But i wish Daehyun oppa will taste my cooking first... Never mind! I'll let my ex-crush taste it first.*

"So ....?", you asked him. Hoya drank his water. He looked up and frowned. "Your spaghetti taste better than mine", he pouted. You laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Try again next time~" Hoya shrugged and ate the spaghetti. "What are we gonna do next?", you asked him. "Well, we can watch TV or play card games", he said.

Hoya was planning to take a walk outside with you at night. The field look extremely beautiful at night. *l just hope there's a lot of stars today.* "I'll pick cards! What do you have?"

"Uno", he replied. "Great! It's been such a long time since i played that. Hey, do you know that we can even play Snap using Uno?", you suggested.

"Yes... Why? Wanna play Snap instead?" "Yeah! Let's go. Show me where are they", you beamed. Hoya stood up and put the plate and glass inside the sink then walked upstairs and retrieved the cards from his drawer.

He came back down and both of you sat on the floor. "So, should we play Snap with the colour or numbers?", Hoya asked. "Numbers", you replied and started shuffling the cards and gave them out equally.

Both of you been playing for quite some time and Hoya always loss. He became frustrated and shouted 'SNAP!' for almost every card he put down. You laughed.

"You can't do that! lt's cheating", you rolled your eyes. "How do you always win this thing?!", Hoya asked looking bewildered. "Well ... l don't know. You can hide the fact that i'm awesome~", you stucked out your tongue at him.

They played another round of Snap and Hoya lose again. He stood up and watch TV instead. "Giving up already?", you . "Yeah. We played 6 rounds and i never win in any of those rounds", he muttered.

You shrugged and picked out all the cards and put them back inside the box. "Hey! It's 8pm. l have to go home now", you said. You didn't even realize it's getting late! There's class tomorrow.

"Just stay the night here. I'm too tired to drive and my sight are not that good at night", Hoya said. "But there's college tomorrow and i didn't have any extra clothes~", you whined.

"We'll wake up early tomorrow and i'll make sure we arrive at your house around 6am. You can just take your shower here." "Yeah, i guess so. I'm tired too, anyway. Hey, you're smart and it's worth it", you laughed.

Hoya smiled. "I know~ Oh yeah. Wanna go out and take a walk? The view is really beautiful at night." "Okay!" "Wait. I have to take something", Hoya walked upstairs and came back down after a minute.

"Here's a jacket for you. l think it's too big but it's cold outside you have no choice", he gave you a white jacket. You put it on and like he said, it is too big but it's comfy. "Thanks! l like it", you smiled.

You and Hoya walked out the door. At first, both of you walked in silence, enjoying the view. You decided to break the silence. "Why did you choose Business and Math instead of Dancing and Singing?", you asked.

"I have to. Since Daehyun love them so much. l don't want him to be heart-broken over it", he replied. "And you're the one that's heart-broken over it", you said.

"Well, i'm his older brother. He depend a lot of stuff on me. l have to atleast take good care of him." "l thought you're some kind of mean and tough guy trying to act all cool and handsome but ... You're not like that at all!", you smiled.

"What am i then?" "You're ... Funny, warm-hearted and ...", you trailed off. "And ...?", Hoya asked looking at you. You're so not gonna say this infront of him. It's embarassing! So you tried to change the topic.

"Anyway, i laughed a lot since i met you. l can't believe you're the funny type of person!", you exclaimed. "What about Daehyun? ls he a funny type of person?", Hoya asked.

"l.. We've known each other for 3 months and we've been a couple for 4 weeks now but we've already fight. l don't even know what to do!", you sighed.

"Is it Tiffany's noona that made you guys like this?" "How did you know?!" Hoya shrugged. "l knew it. Noona really like Daehyun a lot since we're in middle school. She's 2 years older than Daehyun and 1 year older than me. I don't know why she picked a really young guy for a crush."

You giggled. "Are you jealous~?" you . "No! l don't mind at all. l was just saying it", Hoya blushed. You yawned. "Am i that boring for you to yawned like that?!", Hoya asked. "No~ I'm sleepy. Let's go back", you pulled Hoya's arm and both of you turned back and went inside.

"There's 6 rooms here. Just choose whatever room you want", Hoya said and you followed him upstairs. "Where's yours?", you asked. "We've arrived at my room. It's just infront of the stairs."

"Oh. I'll go in beside your room then. Good night. Oh, and don't forget to wake me up at 5 tomorrow morning", you remided him. "Okay, madam! But i'm not so sure about that since it's 10 now. I'm a heavy sleeper, you know", Hoya smirked.

"Then i guess i'll have to wake you up. Never mind. If you don't wake up tomorrow, i'll make sure to kick your door till it's broken", you smiled evilly and closed the bedroom door. Hoya smiled.

*She's so cute.* Hoya closed the door and went to bed after washing his face and feet.

The next day, your alarm phone went off exactly at 5am. You groaned and turned it off. *Where am i? This is not my room .... Oh,right. Hoya's house. I should go and wake him up now.*

You rubbed your eyes and walked to his door. To your surprise, the door flung open. "Oh. Hey ...", Hoya said awkwardly. "Hey.. l thought you're a heavy sleeper", you said.

Hoya chuckled. "Guess i'm caught. Anyway, wakey wakey! We'll go out after you're done showering okay?" You nodded and took a shower.

Since Hoya woke up at 4am, he plopped down the bed leaving his legs hanging just like that while half of his body on the bed. *How can i sleep when my crush is just next door?*

He thought sleepily. After 45 minutes, you knocked on Hoya's door and he opened it immediately. "Let's go~", he said and both of you walked to his car for 5 minutes and went inside his car.

"How far is your house?", Hoya asked. Wait a second ... "YAAHHH!! We're gonna be late! THIS IS OUTSIDE THE CITY AND IT TOOK ONE WHOLE HOUR TO ARRIVE", you shrieked.

Hoya winced realizing his mistake. He pressed the gas and drove in full speed. "Sorry...", he said.