He finally confess

From Normal To SuperStar

Yonghwa opened the back door and walked out looking up at the tall building. "So, um, who should i meet now?", you asked and looked at Yonghwa.

"You know Lee Dunwoo right? He's been contacting you for the past two days. You'll be meeting him in the building. Just go up the elevator on the 7th floor and he'll be in the third room on the right", Yonghwa said.

You nodded and smiled at him. "Thanks. Do you know what will i be doing once i meet him?" "Um ... Dunwoo hyung is a really straight to the point type of person so you'll straight away be introduced to your songwriter and producer."

"So you mean i have to straight away sing and produce my album?" "Yeah. But they told me that they haven't hear you sing yet so you'll be having a vocal training for the rest of the week and choreography training next week", Yonghwa explained while looking through the schedules that were given to him early this morning.

You nodded but then froze. "What about ... college?", you asked. Yonghwa shrugged. "That. Lee Soo Man will discuss it with you", he said then his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? - Yeah, we're here. - I've told her where to go. She'll be right there. Arasso", Yonghwa hung up and looked at you.

"Dunwoo hyung. You better get going", Yonghwa cocked his head to the entrance and you nodded, making your way to the elevator with Yonghwa.

You took a deep breath then stopped midway and coughed. Right infront of the elevator is TVXQ. Since you're quite a calm person your face didn't show any reaction but your head and heart is.

You're fangirling in your head and your heart was thumping with joy and nervousness. You walked slowly while Yonghwa stood beside TVXQ's manager, talking comfortably. 

"Yeah. SM will have a new solo artist debuting soon", Yonghwa said to TVXQ's manager. "Really? Who? Male or female?" "Female. She's behind me", Yonghwa turned around, made eye contact with you and smiled.

You nodded shyly at the manager. TVXQ stared at you then Changmin beamed. "Annyeonghaseyo! Max Changmin imnida", he slightly bowed and you bowed back twice as fast. You can feel your cheeks heating up.

"Y-yeah. Choi Yeojin imnida", you smiled. "How old are you?", Changmin asked as they went inside the elevator. "I'm 19", you replied.

"That's cool. Nowadays, kpop idol's age are decreasing. There's even elementary kids debuting!", Changmin said and you nodded. You glanced over at Yunho to see his expression since Yunho is your favourite idol of all but quickly looked at your shoes back.

You're scared if you make eye contact with him and he'll be suspicious or something. The elevator made a soft ping and TVXQ walked out with his manager on the 5th floor. Changmin slighty waved and you waved back.

"You made an idol friend already", Yonghwa chuckled. "Yeah.. I was really nervous. I mean, one of the member in TVXQ actually talked to me", you said thinking back about the friendly Max Changmin.

Yonghwa nodded. "Changmin is really friendly and out-going. Anyway, you'll be an idol too and everyone will be like you. They won't believe that they actually get to talk to you", Yonghwa smiled.

You smiled back and the elevator's door slid opened and you followed Yonghwa to the room where Dunwoo was. Yonghwa knocked on the door and opened it.

*Oh. It's a recording room.* You thought and looked around. It's a small but cozy room with piles of music sheets on the corner of the room and behind the glass partition, a mic with a headphone was neatly placed.

Three guys was sitting on the chairs while looking up at you. "Just like what i expected. She's a beauty", one of the guys said and the others nodded approvingly. One guy stood up and held out his hand for a shake.

"I'm Lee Dunwoo, the one that's in charge", you nodded and shook his hand. *He have a strong grip.* You winced a bit but managed to smile brightly.

"This will be the people that's in charge for your songs and MVs. For choreography, we'll talk about it later", he said as you bowed to the other 2 people.

"We'll start giving out lyrics for one of the songs in your album and you have to read through it ........", he drowned on and on about the songs for your album and you have to catch the mood of the songs and so on.

You nodded and listened carefully to all their instructions. After 2 hours of discussion, you stood up from the chair and put down the coffee that was given out to you earlier and made your way to the door towards the mic.

The wanted to hear your voice and you decided to sing IU-Good Day. "The main point is if your voice can attract attention, everyone will go 'WOAAH' and you will have no problem in the music industry", Dunwoo said.

You nodded. *Yep. Such a straight to the point type of guy.* When you reached the part where you have to sing in a really high pitched, you breathe confidently and sang 'I'm in my dream' and continued till the end of the song.

Once you've finished, you took a deep breath and walked out. All four pair of eyes stared at you with wide eyes and took that as a negative impression but Yonghwa leaped over from his seat and clapped madly as the other three clapped along.

"That was fantastic! Lee Soo Man said that he only saw your dancing skills and not singing so we have a lot of doubts on wheather you can do it or not but the results are fantastic!", Dunwoo beamed.

"Ah, kamsahamnida~", you bowed 90 degrees completely grateful of the compliment. "Your next task is read through the lyrics, understand it and we'll discuss together the melody of the song and the title and everything", the producer said.

You nodded, made yourself comfortable on the leather sofa and read though the lyrics while the rest went out. *A time alone with lyrics to read. I wonder what happened to everyone at college...* You thought and began reading the lyrics.

"Soyoung-ah! Wait", Daehyun huffed and puffed while trying to catch up with her. Since the last time Soyoung declared her feelings for Daehyun at the garden, she's been avoiding him for the past few weeks.

Daehyun was trying his best to get close to her but every single attempt he tried, she will run away and disappeared from his sight. He don't know why but it bother him a lot.

"Wait!", Daehyun almost shouted and grabbed Soyoung's arm. Everyone in the hallway turned their gazes over the commotion and began whispering to each other. *Oh great. Need a new place.* Daehyun thought and decided to go to the garden instead.

"Let go!", Soyoung tried to escape from his tight grasp but Daehyun will never let her go this time. "Just... Stay! Okay? l have something important to tell you!", Daehyun shouted and pushed her towards the bench.

Soyoung sat down in a heap and avoided his glare. "Why are you doing this to me?", Daehyun asked and looked at her. "I didn't do anything", she muttered. Daehyun grabbed her face and forced her to face him.

"Do you still like me?", he asked softly and stared into her eyes. Soyoung felt uncomfortable but soon, she felt secured and gazed into his eyes. *He have such amazing eyes...* She thought but she will not let him know the truth.

"No", she lied and looked away.

"You're lying, right? You know what? I've finally made a decision. When you avoided me, i felt like the other part of me is gone and i tried to find why. I tried to get close to you but when you walked away from me, my heart hurts and i finally found out why. I like you, Soyoung-ah. I like you", he said and kneld down on the floor with one knee propped up.

Soyoung's heart skipped a beat. She cannot believe what was happening. Her one-sided love have finally confessed to her. She slowly looked into Daehyun's eyes. "You ... Like me?" "No. I love you", Daehyun said confidently.

Soyoung looked down and played with her fingers. It's the first time someone finally confessed to her so she don't know what to do at this moment. "I .. —", Soyoung stopped as her eyes grew wide.

Daehyun had grabbed her face and kissed her so passionately full of love. Bit by bit, she began to give in and her eyes slowly closed until ...

"WAAH! CONGRATULATION!!", BAP ran around the bench in circles, throwing papers since they're in college and they can't buy confetti. "What the -", Daehyun looked around and his eyes are the ones that turned wide.

Soyoung giggled. "Congrats, Daehyun-ah! It's your third girlfriend in one month! Wooo~", Himchan marched around while ripping papers. Daehyun rolled his eyes and Soyoung stared at him.

"Third girlfriend ...?", she asked. "Um, its ... —", Daehyun was cut off when they heard a scream. "YAAH! NOT MY EXAM PAPER! KIM HIMCHAN!", Youngjae screamed and grabbed his collar but it's too late.

His exam paper laid on the grass, ripped into shreds by Himchan. "Uh-oh...", Yongguk and Jongup stared at Himchan and Yongjae then stared at the paper. "I didn't even show it to my mum yet!", Youngjae was halfway to crying his heart out.

"Mianhe... You can show her others! Besides, you knew the grade right? A+? Hahaha...", Himchan laughed nervously. Youngjae can get pretty defensive if one of his exam papers are missing.

"Oh screw this", he walked away from the garden. "Well, looks like Daehyun have to go and comfort him", Yongguk said. "After he explain the third girlfriend thing", Soyoung said and looked straight at him.

It's Daehyun's turn to avoid her glare. "Um .. I actually dated Yeojin but then, well, things turned complicated and i started dating Tiffany noona and thing got more complicated then i met you and i swear! You'll be the last girlfriend i will ever have", Daehyun said, looking straight into her eyes.

"You sure about this? You won't dump me when a more beautiful girl confess to you?", Soyoung asked and Daehyun shook his head vigorously.

"Nope. Not even when a y girl doing a pole dance right beside me", he said and Soyoung burst out laughing. "Arasso~", Soyoung's eyes twinkled and she kissed his cheek. "Aww, look at that couple. Aren't they the sweetest of the sweetest~?", Himchan cooed.

Yongguk and Jongup stared at him and burst out laughing.

Hoya, as usual was spending his time reading at the library. He was so dead bored without you beside him. Hoya decided to text you. “What are you doing? I'm bored~”

Your phone buzzed and you whipped your phone out from your bag. But as soon as you opened it, the door flung open and Dunwoo walked in, snatching the phone away.

"No texting or calling when you're doing one of your schedules unless it's break", he said and slammed the door shut. You pouted.

*I swear i saw Hoya oppa's name... Mianhe oppa.*

Hoya waited and waited for your reply but it never come. He sighed and dropped his head on the book. *What are you doing right now? Are you that busy?* He thought.