I Like You

From Normal To SuperStar

The journey to the amusement park were filled with laughter and BAP love to tease each other. It feels like you've met them ages ago. At long last, all of you finally reached the amusement park.

Himchan sprang outside clutching his private part. "Y-yah! Where's the toilet? I need to pee!" Everyone laughed. "Come on,come on! I'll bring you there, Your Majesty",

Yongguk said and went to the toilet with Himchan still clutching his private part. "Okay. Let's go and get our tickets!", Daehyun said.

They all paid for the tickets and went inside. "What about Yongguk and Himchan oppa?", you asked. "They went in first", Youngjae replied. "I WANT TO RIDE THAT ROLLER COASTER!!", Zelo shouted.

Everyone winced and zelo's voice made the people surrounding him to look over with weird expression. "Junhong-ah. We're right here. You don't have to shout", Youngjae said to now hiding Zelo. "Mianhe~", he said, with a red face.

"You love roller coaster? So do i!", you beamed. "Really? Want to ride it together?", he asked. "Yep. Sure!" "But too bad Daehyun hyung can't join us. He's weak with heights", Jongup said.

"Really? That's too bad...", you said feeling a bit disappointed. *I want to ride with him.* Daehyun felt bad so he gather up all of his strength and said, "That's okay. l can do it. Come on!", he beamed.

Everyone was worried. "Is he really gonna ride that?", Zelo asked. "Let's just watch", Youngjae replied and Jongup nodded. Just then, Himchan and Yongguk appeared. "What? Daehyun will ride that?!", Yongguk said.

"We'll see what happen later. Right now, let's ENJOY IT!!", Himchan yelled and ran off with you and Daehyun that's ahead of everybody. "Oh,yeah. Since we bought express lane, we don't have to cue. Yes!",

Zelo pump-fist in the air. All of you finally took your place. Himchan,Daehyun and Zelo fought with each other to sit beside you. Yongguk made a decision and pull both Zelo and Himchan's collar and made them sit with each other instead.

*I owe you Yongguk hyung.* Daehyun thought and smiled gratefully at him. The roller coaster started and at first, Daehyun thought his fearness have gone.

But as it got higher and higher, he can feel bits of sweat forming. He closed his eyes tightly as it reached the top, ready to zoom down. You saw his worried expression and held his hand tightly. Daehyun smiled gratefully at you.

"GET READY! 3!2! YEAHHH!!", The rest of BAP and you yelled except for Daehyun whose eyes were tightly closed gripping your hand fearlessly. You don't mind at all because you're busy shouting with glee.

Daehyun sighed in relief as soon as it reached down. "That ... IS SO AWESOME! Let's ride it again!", Zelo shouted,smiling like crazy. "Again, Junhong-ah. Stop shouting!", Youngjae scolded. "Oh. Haha. Mianhe", Zelo laughed with a peace sign.

"Oh! Since Junhong is ready with his peace sign, let's take a picture infront of the roller coaster!", you suggested. "Great idea. But, wait! Where's Daehyun?", Yongguk asked, looking around. "l saw him running that way", Jongup pointed towards the toilet.

"I knew it! He must be throwing up right now", Youngjae grinned. "I'll go and check him up", Yongguk said and went off with Youngjae and Himchan. So now, the ones that are left behind are you,Jongup and Zelo.

"Do you guys want ice-cream?", you asked and they nodded. You walked to the nearest ice-cream parlour and bought chocolate,vanilla and strawberry flavour with sprinkles on top. "Thanks noona!", Zelo said.

"Thanks,Yeojin-ah", Jongup smiled. "Welcome!", you beamed. "l wonder how's it going with Daehyun oppa?", you asked them curiuosly. "Look! They're here", Zelo said.

Three of you turned around and sure enough, Daehyun's face is little bit red. "Are you okay?", you walked near him with a concerned expression. "Yeah...", he nodded.

"Your face is red. Want me to wipe it with wet tissue or something?" "Uh, no thanks", he smiled. "AHEM!", Himchan faked a cough. "Are you guys done dating? Cause we don't have a lot of time left", he said,smirking.

Both of you blushed. "Yeah, let's go!", you beamed and walked with the rest of the members, Daehyun beside you. "Hey! No fair. Jongup and Junhong have ice-creams", Youngjae pouted.

"Yah. Stop pouting. Looks bad on you. It fits on me better. Look!", Himchan said while pouting cutely. You can't help but laugh along with the others. "Told ya", Himchan winked at Youngjae and he frowned.

"So, what should we ride next?", Yongguk asked. "The ship!", Zelo pointed and all of them ran and queud. "Uh, i don't think i want to ride this one", Daehyun said. "Oh,okay. You'll have to wait downstairs then. Annyeong", the rest of the members waved while they went in and took their seats.

You felt guilty leaving him like that alone so you walked out of the que and went to him. "Oppa, i'll accompany you here", you said while taking a seat beside him on the bench. Daehyun looked startled. "Don't mind me, i'm fine. Really", he said.

"That's okay. I'm fine too", you smiled. It turned quiet but in a comfortable way. "I'm sorry", Daehyun said, after the long silence. "For what?", you asked, looking at him.

"I made you come all the way here, but i'm a coward. l don't like heights. What kind of a man am i?", he chuckled. "You're the kind that i fell for", you blurted. But you don't regret it. In fact, you felt relieved that you've finally confessed it to him.

Daehyun's widened. *What ...* "W-what do you mean?", he asked. "I like you,oppa", you blushed. You looked away from his eyes. Daehyun pulled your face towards him and looked you straight in the eyes. "I like you too", he said,smiling.

Then, something blissful happened. Daehyun pulled you close and kissed you passionately. *Finally you're mine.* He smiled through the kiss. *I guess this is the new start of my life.* You thought while kissing him back.

"Again, AHEM AHEM!", Himchan faked a cough. You and Daehyun quickly pulled away blushing madly. "Uh .. Haha", Daehyun laughed nervously. "Are you guys dating now?", Zelo asked.

"I guess ..", you said, nodding. "Awww,man! l thought i have a chance with Yeojin noona", Zelo pouted. *SMACK* "Yah. Stop dreaming. You're way too young for her. Go and find someone your age", Yongguk said.

"OW,HYUNG! Fine,fine. But it's only 2 years apart", he said, sulking. "Ignore this guy. Oh my god, my head", Yongjae said while rubbing his temple.

You and Daehyun looked at each other and smiled. "Enough with the romance and let's eat. I'm starving", Himchan said and pulled both you and Daehyun by them arm. Zelo started talking non-stop about the ride just now.

Himchan kept on separating both of you apart with the help of Yongguk. Youngjae kept on laughing looking at the suffering new couple. Jongup?

Well, he kept quiet and smiled now and then. You had fun with BAP today and mostly, Daehyun.