Idol?

From Normal To SuperStar

 

 
Note:- Everyone in Infinite are 21 years old except Sungjong :- 17 years old. BAP- Himchan and Yongguk are 21, Yongjae and Daehyun are 20, Jongup is 19 the same age as you and Zelo is 17 :)
--------------------------------
 
After an hour break, it's time for the 16th to 20th performer to perform and by 16th, it's Daehyun and Soyoung's turn. Since it's Soyoung's first time onstage and first time getting exposed to people, she's extremely nervous just like you.
 
You approached her and gave her a hug. She's wearing black shorts and long sleeved shirt but with cropped shoulders. It fits her perfectly. She smiled at you. "How was it? Being onstage?", she asked.
 
"Um, it was nerve-racking, really. But just enjoy the music and try to focus on what you've practiced. It will be okay and you'll totally love it when the song ends. Everyone will clap and you'll be proud of yourself", you said while grinning.
 
She nodded gratefully and walked up to the stage along with Daehyun. "Oppa, do you think Daehyun oppa like her?", you asked Myungsoo since he's standing closer to you and Hoya was probably drinking water somewhere.
 
Myungsoo shrugged. "Maybe. I have a feeling Soyoung-ah like him but i don't know about Daehyun", he said. "When is your birthday?", you asked randomly. Myungsoo laughed.
 
"You are so random. My birthday? 15 days after Hoya's birthday", he said. "Oh, so meaning you're ... March 13th?" Myungsoo nodded. You don't have anything else to say so you fixed your gaze to the stage.
 
Hoya came and put his hand around your waist. "Soyoung-ah look nervous", Hoya said. You was a bit surprise when Hoya said Soyoung-ah. *I don't think i see them talking to each other ...*
 
"Um, yeah", you managed to speak. Daehyun and Soyoung were doing a great job but since it's Troublemaker they're dancing to, it's kind of awkward.
 
Especially when Soyoung have to touch Daehyun's body. She seemed to hesitate for a moment but did it anyway.
 
"Ooh! Here comes the almost kiss part ...... Awh, they pulled away~", Youngjae pouted. BAP rolled their eyes.
 
The performance ended and the audience clapped their hands but this time, it's not that loud like before and you noticed about 20 girls are not clapping instead they were glaring at Soyoung.
 
*Probably Daehyun oppa's fangirls.* You guessed. Daehyun and Soyoung walked backstage with their faces red. "I'm sorry if there's too much skinship...", Soyoung avoided Daehyun's eye contact.
 
Daehyun smiled. "There's nothing for you to worry about. It's part of the choreography anyway", he said like it's not a big deal.
 
Soyoung nodded slowly and walked to the water dispenser and gulped the whole cup of water. "That's ... awkward", Myungsoo said. You and Hoya nodded.
 
The performance continued until it's finally the ending and it's time to announce the winner. All of the performers walked to the stage feeling extremely nervous.
 
They don't even know what's the prizes yet. "Well, the performance ended and let's give a last round of applause for our performers! They are brave enough to come on stage and compete with the others!", Mr. Jung bellowed and paused for awhile until the clapping died down.
 
"And now it's time to announce the winners. As usual, there will be only 3 lucky winners and this year, the prize will extremely different from the previous year except for the second and third winner. So now ... the group that's in third place is ..."
 
Everyone held their breath in, waiting for Mr.Jung to continue. *Maybe Infinite will be second then BAP then SNSD. They are the best group in this college anyway.* You thought.
 
"Third place goes to B.A.P!", everyone clapped and cheered. "The position finally changed!", Mr Jung laughed.
 
Then he continued, "BAP is always on second place so i wonder who will be on second place now. BAP will be given 3,000,000 won in a BIG check!", he announced and took the massive check from one of the teachers and gave it to BAP.
 
Each of them held it and smiled to the reporters that's taking a picture. "Why are there reporters this year?", Sunggyu whispered. Everyone shrugged.
 
The college must be planning something because never in a million years, there will be reporters and professional judges. BAP walked to the side of the stage and waited patiently for the second winner.
 
"The second winner will be ...", Mr. Jung looked through the note that was given to him earlier. Tiffany was getting ready to walk infront but...
 
"INFINITE!", Mr Jung bellowed and grinned. Hyoyeon and Yuri have to help Tiffany from falling down. Tiffany laughed nervously. "We're maybe in the first place,guys!", she excitedly shouted.
 
"l don't think so. After what had happened", Hyoyeon muttered. She slightly dislike Tiffany now so were the rest of SNSD.
 
You clapped loudly and cheered when Infinite retrieved their 5,000,000 won check and like BAP, they posed for the camera then joined BAP at the side of the stage.
 
"And now, i have something to say for the first prize winner. As you can see, the competition this year is so different from the previous years. There are professional judges and reporters. The reason why we do this is because actually, the professional judges are one of the boss from SMTOWN Ent. and they are searching for a talented solo singer and they've made their decision.
 
When i announce the winner, the person will immediately go out of college and start training on how to be an idol", Mr. Jung explained and receiving 'ooh' and 'ahh' from the audience and performers.
 
But the ones that performed in groups lowered their heads because, of course they won't win. Mr.Jung continued, "And the ones that performed in groups, don't worry. There's more competitions ahead. You guys did your best but BAP and Infinite caught the judges' attention the most. Let's not waste anymore of our precious time and the winner is ...",
 
you held your breath for the third time and waited. ".... CHOI YEOJIN! CONGRATULATION!", Mr. Jung grinned at you. You almost fainted.
 
You just arrived at this college and now you're in the first place?! Infinite and BAP ran up to you and all 11 of them gave you the biggest, tightest hug ever.
 
"Um, guys. I... Can't .. BREATHE!", you gasped. They all immediately let you go. "SORRY!", they chorused and beamed. The judges went up and you shook their hands politely.
 
"Congratulation for winning, Yeojin sshi. We are really impressed by you but so far, we've seen you dance but not sing. We'll anticipate your singing skills in the future", one of the judge said, smiling.
 
"She have a lovely voice!", Hoya and Daehyun said silmutaneously. They stared at each other and smiled. You sighed in relief silently.
 
You thought they're gonna glare at each other or something. The judge gave you his business card and you peeked at his name. *Lee SooMan.*
 
"I already got all of your personal details and one of the staff will call you next month to plan your schedule", he smiled and walked down.
 
"Yeojin shhi, please turn to the camera and smile~", Mr. Jung said. You turned and posed with a peace sign and the brightest smile ever.
 
When everyone was told to dismiss the stage, you walked down with Infinite, BAP and Soyoung surrounding you. Once you reached down, Minho came up to you and gave a you a hug.
 
"Congratulation~ l knew you can do it!", he ruffled your hair and grinned. Daehyun looked at Hoya quizzically. "It's her cousin. He studied abroad and they are like, sibblings", Hoya whispered.
 
Daehyun nodded but he still felt suspicious. Your mum hugged you next and kissed your cheek.
 
"Congrats honey. How i wish your dad is here to see you win! But i'm sure he'll be a bit disappointed when he find out you'll be an idol. He was hoping you to be a doctor or something. But don't mind him! I'll talk some sense into him later", your mum smiled.
 
You laughed. "Thanks mom! Oh and i don't think you've met all of my friends yet. But 2 of them are not here —"
 
"What do you mean 2 of them are not here?", Zelo cut you off with a big grin on his face. Sungjong was there too with the same big grin as Zelo. You laughed. "How are you guys doing?"
 
"FINE!", they shouted. "Noona, do you want to go somewhere? Like a restaurant or something since you won first place! You'll be an idol after this so i'm not sure if i can meet you again...", Zelo said. You smiled.
 
"Sure! And of course we'll meet again. So what if i'm an idol? I'm not gonna forget my friends", you said and Zelo beamed. "Noona! You have to go with me first. I want to buy you a similar teddy bear like the one you bought me. Kaja!",
 
Sungjong was about to pull your arm when Zelo grabbed your arm at the same time as Sungjong so it looked like you're a doll and two boys are trying to break two of your body parts. You winced.
 
"Guys! Not too hard. It hurts!" "But you have to come with me. I asked you first!", Zelo said and glared at Sungjong while Sungjong glared back. "Oh god..", you mumbled.
 
"l swear, i think those kids love Yeojin more than you do, Hoya", Sungyeol chuckled and hi-fived with Myungsoo. Hoya laughed.
 
"Yeah.. l guess it's my turn to pop into the drama", he said and walked towards the three noisy people. "Ahem. Uh, Zelo, you might want to —", Hoya pulled Zelo's arm away from you, "put aside this arm and Sungjong too", he pulled Sungjong's arm away.
 
"And now, let the boyfriend take her away! Bye!", Hoya grabbed you before anyone else have a time to say something and ran off with you. Everyone laughed.
 
"We got a pretty good catcher there~", Youngjae said. Your mum laughed. "Aren't they cute~? But, what happened with Daehyun-ah? I thought you guys are dating?" Everyone stopped laughing and turned speechless.
 
Your mum decided to ignore it and began to babble on how cute you and Hoya are and they are the perfect couple in the world... Bla bla bla.