Confusion

From Normal To SuperStar

You made your way beside a guy. He smiled and told you his name which is Jang Dongwoo. *He looks kind and he seems to laugh and smile a lot.* "What's your name again?" he asked.

"Choi Yeojin", you said. "It's kind of familiar.. Did your name came out at the newspaper or something?" "Yeah." "Oh! Then, are you Choi Yoonjae's daughter? The one with big business going on in Korea and overseas? Your dad is the inventer of gadgets right?" He grinned.

"Yep. How did you know?" "Oh, come on! Mr.Choi is so famous" "Then, what does your dad do?" "Oh, my dad is a -"

He was cut off by the coach. "Okay,guys. Listen up! In 2 months, we're gonna have a competition going on here. I want you guys to find a perfect song to dance to and sing to. But in my class, focus on dancing. You'll only focus on singing when you're in Mrs.Seo class. You can take only dancing or if you want to sing too, then it's fine. Or, you can do both ways it doesn't matter", the coach explained.

A guy raised up his hand. "Yes, Minwoo-ah?" "What's the prize?" he yelled. "The prize? It's a secret. Just do your best!" The coach shouted and clap his hands madly. Everyone cheered and you joined in.

"O..Kay. I think that's it for class. Start searching for songs that will fit you and tell me first thing tomorrow. Gotta go and eat lunch!" he walked out of the class and closed the door.

Everyone stood up and went out one by one. You decided to stay for awhile and checked your phone. "Hey," Daehyun smiled and sat down next to you. He stretched his legs infront and rest his back on the wall. "Hey!" you smiled.

"You're pretty good but i can do better." He winked. You laughed, "I'll make sure i'll improve before the competition and win." "Woah there. So confident. Are you sure?"

"Watch me." Daehyun laughed. The girl that's been talking to Daehyun looked at both of you and rolled her eyes. "Tiffany-ah. What's wrong?", Hyeoyon asked. "Nothing. But i'm gonna get my belonging back", she strolled over to where you and Daehyun still laughing.

Hyoyeon shrugged and walked out along with the other girls. Tiffany coughed and both of you looked up. *Oh. The girl.* You thought. "Daehyun-ah~ Do you want to eat lunch together?" Tiffany said with her sweetest voice ever.

You wanted to puke but hold yourself in because no one has ever teach you how to be rude. But if someone mess with you, you'll definitely fight back. "Uh, i'm sorry noona. I have plans", he smiled politely.

"How many times should i tell you, don't call me noona!" She said in a firm voice but maintain it with a slightly sweet voice. "Oh", was all Daehyun replied.

"Anyway, come on. Let's go! I'm starving", she forcefully pulled Daehyun arms and he stood up. "Bye~" Tiffany batted her eyelashes at you and dragged Daehyun away.

Daehyun looked over at you and smiled meekly. "I'll be back", he mouthed. You smiled and nodded your head at him. Once you're sure they are gone, you packed your bags and walked out.

You decided to go to the library and listened to music and while doing that, you'll search for a song to dance to for the competition. You was walking down the hallway but you're not sure where to go.

You walked over to a guy. *Woah. He look like kinda scary...* "Uh, excuse me", you said. "Yeah?" He replied in a deep voice of his. "Do you know where the library is?" "Yep! You have to go to another building. Just take the stairs, go to the second floor and turn right. Walk straight, go down the stairs and read the signs", he smiled.

"Oh, thanks", you smiled back at him. "What's your name? I'm Bang Yongguk" "Oh, i'm Choi Yeojin. A junior here." "Cool. Junior. Hey, by any chance, do you know the Star Brothers?" "I'm sorry?" you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

Yongguk chuckled at your cuteness. "Hoya and Daehyun. l saw you walking around with Daehyun this morning." "Oh, yeah. We met at his family's resort over the holidays." "Daehyun must have fallen for you then."

"Huh?" *Gosh. Cant i meet someone normal? Why to the people i met always make me confuse.* "Nothing! Forget it. You'll be late. Lunch will be over in 45 minutes." "Okay, thanks!"

You continued walking and finally found the library. You opened the door and walked inside and froze. The library is huge! It can fit about 200 people in there. You quickly find a spacious area to sit.

You decided to sit on the floor between business and math section. You took out your iPod and started shuffling to whatever music downloaded. After a few minutes, you felt someone watching you and looked up.

*Eeep. Ice-cream guy!* "Uh, yeah?" You took out the earbuds and looked at him curiously. "Move", he said. "What do you mean move?", you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

*Where are his manners?!* "Look. l have to be fast. Lunch will be over soon. So please. Move", he said. You finally gave in and stood up. Hoya made his way to the rack where you blocked him earlier and took out a book from the business section.

"Woah. You took business?", you asked. "Yeah. Got a problem with that?" "Sorry for asking because i'm curious", you muttered. "Forgiven." He started to walk out the section. "Hoya-sshi!", you blurted out. *Why did i call him?* You silently scolded yourself.

"Uh... Are you participating for the competition?" "What competition?" Hoya asked. "The Talent Show. For singing and dancing?" "Don't know, don't care", he walked away just like that leaving you dumbfouded.

"Pfft! Like i care too", you stucked out your tongue at him and walked out the library.

The next day, Daehyun waited you at the entrance as usual. You automatically smiled and waved at him. "Hey!", you beamed.

"Hey. About yesterday... I'm really sorry. Tiffany noona is like my best friend. Or.. my sister. She helped me a lot with my vocal and dancing. I really respect her that's why i didn't said no or -" You laughed, "That's okay. l totally understand you."

"You do?" He said, surprised. "Yeah! It's not like you always did this. It doesn't even matter." You smiled sincerely. "Thanks! Oh, i promise you, we'll eat lunch together, okay?" Daehyun said, grinning.

"Sure! I'll see you later, then", you smiled and made your way to your first class. Finally, it's lunch. You waited for Daehyun at the cafe entrance but he was nowhere in sight. Again. You felt a wave of dissapointment.

You walked inside and paid for tuna sandwich. While you wandered around the cafe, Dongwoo suddenly tapped behind your back and made you jumped. "Annyeong!" he beamed. "Oh, annyeong! Oppa, what's up?"

"Oppa?!", he widened his eyes, surprised. "Y-yeah. You're older than me... Right?" Dongwoo laughed nervously. "It's just, that .. Uh.. Eh, whatever. So, are you eating lunch alone or you're waiting for your friends?", he asked.

"Wish i have a friend...", you pouted. Dongwoo smiled sympathetically. "You'll have one. For the time being, you can join us!" "Us?"

"Yep! I have 6 other friends. We formed a group called Infinite. We're popular with our 99.99% syncronization when dancing. That's what other people said, though", he smiled while rubbing his neck.

You laughed. "Meaning, you guys are participating for the competition?" "Are you kidding me?! Of course we are!" "That's cool." "Come on. People keep on pushing me. Let's go and meet Infinite!" "Okay~" You followed him with full of excitement.