Graduation

From Normal To SuperStar

"My daughter finally graduated from high school!", your mom squeled happily. "Shh! Mom. You're embarassing me~", you said through clenched teeth and grinned at the custoers inside Kenny Rogers. Before that, you've finally graduated from Kangnam High School (where smart people with genius brain goes) *Pfft. Just by thinking of that school makes my head all dizzy with all the homeworks and hard subjects.* 

"But.. Are you sure you're going to Seoul University?", your dad aked, warily. "Yeah,why not?", "You're a SMART girl Yeojin-ah! The school didnt just accept you in there and when you've graduated, LIKE THIS, they didn't expect you to be some crappy ddancer and a singer!", You rolled your eyes. "Dad. We've discussed throught this a lot. You've agreed!"

"Yeah, i know that", your dad snapped, "But ....", he sighed, "Fine. Do what you want", You cheered. "Thank you,thank you,thank you! Besides, it's not like i cant take a part time job as a Math tutor or even Science! I'll earn money too!" You said, confidently. Your dad was not so sure about that because he knew you're gonna spend time dancing and singing.

"Mom. Why are you so quiet all of the sudden?", you asked. "I'm hungry~" your mom pouted. "Aww! What a cutie. You're so cute~ So cute!", your dad said while pinching you're mom's cheek. "Eeew! PDA~ Save it for later,please. Disgusting!", you faked a vomit. Your mom and dad giggled. Finally, maccaroni and cheese came along with the drinks. "Let's eat!" You and your family ate and talked while laughing. *About two months and a half, i'll be starting a new life. Cant wait for it!* You smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, you woke up, startled by your mom's voice outside your room's door. *What does she want early in the morning.......* "Choi Yeojin! Come out now! We have a big news to tell you." "Okay,okay! I'll take a shower first." "No. Come out now. It will take only a minute!" "Fine." You grumbled. "What?" You opened the door. "Get ready. Start packing. We're going to Jeju Island in an hour", and with that, your mom left leaving you there trying to process everything she said through your brain. Then, it hits you.

"ONE HOUR?!", you ran to to the closet and pulled out your bag, picked out your clothes and stuffed it inside your bag. You ran to the toilet and took a 15 minutes bath. Then, you tyled your hair to loose curl, wore a light green ankle length dress with white heels. "Perfect." You smiled,satisfied. "Yeojin-ah! Ready?" Your dad shouted from downstairs. "A minute!" You took your suitcase and hopped downstairs. "Come on. Our flight is in 30 minutes."

"Seriously dad? 30 minutes? How can we get there in time?" "That's why i called my friends." At the word 'my friends', police sirens can be heard outside. "Come on guys. Let's get into the car. Mr.Park is waiting." Your mom said and dragged her suitcase along. Actually, yout dad is the Owner of a company and whenever he's late, he'll call over 'his friends' with police motorcycles to help him get there on time. 

In other words, you're rich. You owned 3 cars and a mansion with grand swimming pool. You have lots of friends and you're popular but none of them are your best friends. You don't really care about having a best friend,though. You and your family hopped into the car and the sirens continued while Mr.Park, your loyal driver drove to the airport. Mr.Park is like your uncle. He've been working with your family over 7 years.

"What hotel are you going to stay?", Mr.Park asked. "I'm not sure. I asked my secretary to search for it." Your dad said. Mr.Park just nodded. 15 minutes later, you've arrived at the airport. "Come on! 10 more minutes till the gate open!" Your mom said and ran while dragging the suitcase. Both you and your dad tagged along behind her. *Remind me NOT to wear high heels at the airport.* You rolled your eyes.