From Normal To Superstar

From Normal To SuperStar

 

A few years had passed since the embarassing but happiest day of your life. You're married to Hoya and everything we well. One night, Hoya came home exhausted from handling his father's company.

Even though the company is doing well, Hoya still thought that he need to be more hardworking. You smiled and looked up from your magazine that you were reading.

You were sitting on the black leather sofa at the living room as usual, waiting for his arrival from the office. "Hi oppa! Had fun at the office?", you chuckled.

"Haha. Yeah. Fun", he said and made his way towards the couch and rested his head on your lap. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Are you extremely tired or 50% tired or -"

"Do you want to do it?", Hoya asked suddenly cutting you off. He decided to play around with you until his stress and tiredness are gone. "It?! What do you mean IT?!", you asked and your eyes widened.

Hoya opened his eyes and its not good. His eyes are full of lust. You gulped and looked away. "You know exactly what l mean. Come on~ It's been such a long time since we last do it", he pouted.

You glared at him. "No."

"Please?"

"l said no!", you wailed.

Hoya got up from his seat and smirked. "Guess I have to do the hard way then." Your eyes widened. "No! Oppa -"

"Umma? Appa?", Junjin walked down the stairs while rubbing his eyes sleepily. *Saved by the son.* You sighed in relieved and pushed Hoya aside and smiled evilly.

"Your loss", Hoya said and smirked. "Umma, Appa. I can't sleep! l want both of you to sleep with me!", he wailed and hugged Hoya's arm.

"Aww.. Okay,okay. Since your umma don't want to it with me, I'll sleep with you and hey! Great news. Umma will be sleeping with me too!", Hoya smiled mischievously.

"Junjin is sleeping in the middle!", you stucked your tongue out and carried Jungjin upstairs running away from Hoya. "Junjin-ah, your Appa is so bad. Dont friend him!", you said and Jungjin looked at you confused.

Hoya chuckled and ran towards the stairs. You gasped and ran to the bedroom. Your house are filled with laughter that night. It was so peaceful and fun.

Hoya and you are married for 4 years now and had a 3 year old son named Lee Jungjin. He is such a clever child, can be stubborn at times but playful most of times. You're back being an idol, a mum and a supportive wife.

Hoya had taken over his father's company and the business are going well. BAP became successful too. It turns out, Daehyun don't want to be an idol but instead, he chose to be a surgeon.

Soyoung is a dentist. A job she wanted since she's been left at the orphanage. They are living happily ever after just like you and Hoya. Infinite are also taking over their parents business and they are successful too.

Shinee? They're all still placed in your heart. Taemin are married with his girlfriend. The one you met at the ice skating rink. Minho oppa finally got himself a girlfriend and will be married in a few months time and a successful doctor.

You would pay a visit at his clinic once in a while. Onew is a dentist and just like Minho, he owned his own clinic as well. Key is a well-known makeup artist.

Everyone laughed so hard when the agency actually picked him but the laughter soon died down and evrything became normal. Jonghyun is a solo singer just like you and you met him a lot since he's with SM too.

Everyone turned out to be extremely happy with their lives. BAP, Infinite, SHINee, you and Soyoung will hang out sometime and last summer, you all went to Maldives for a summer vacation. It was so fun back then.

SNSD turned out to be a popular group in SM too. Tiffany are actually nice and really kind. You've became her good friend but not as good as Soyoung.

She's been supporting you from the beginning to the end and you're grateful to her. This is the life you had now is so much more happier than before. Before, you were still immature and things turned out to be hectic.

From loveless girl to someone's girlfriend then you're dumped by him and met his brother whom you loved till now.

Life From Normal To Superstar is full of obstacles and drama but most of it are filled with fun and laughter. You're glad that you're able to endure it.

"Saranghae, Yeojin-ah", Hoya whispered to you.

"Saranghae, my annoying, ert but loving husband, Hoya oppa", you whispered back and both of you laughed. Jungjin stirred in his sleep. "Sshh!", you hushed and and pat his stomach lightly.