Baking Time!

From Normal To SuperStar

 

Friday went by slowly. You kept on thinking about Daehyun but thankfully, Infinite and Hoya are always there to make you smile and be happy. Daehyun keep on ignoring as if you don't exist at all and Tiffany keep on clinging on him.
 
You can feel yourself puking over her pretense behaviour but since Daehyun won't believe anything you said, you'll let it go and let he find out who Tiffany actually is. Finally, the day came to an end.
 
The coach just let us practice for our competition and you've decided to practice the choreography of Purple Line by TVXQ. You've been a big fan of them ever since the first year they debuted. Your bias is Yunho and you wish that you can meet him sometime in the future.
 
"Yeojin-ah! Don't forget tomorrow morning", Hoya said smiling. We've become closer to each other and decided to drop the -sshi. Actually, Infinite forced both you and Hoya to drop the formalities.
 
"Sure oppa! I'll be there around 10. You better wake up early tomorrow!", you beamed and waved goodbye when you saw Mr. Park waiting for you. Hoya waved back and as usual, took a 5 minutes walk to his car.
 
*Today was actually quite fun. Infinite are so friendly and all of them are even funny. But i think Hoya oppa is the most funniest. Myungsoo is definitely opening up more to me and he's really nice but when he's mad, my hands automatically cupped my ears.*
 
"You're home, Miss Yeojin! The dinner are ready on the table. You can eat it whenever you want", the maid said smiling and went off somewhere outside.
 
You walked up to your room and as usual, washed up, did some of your homeworks and after a few hours, you lie down on the bed. *If only we didn't break up, you would call me at this time, right?*
 
You smiled weakly as a trickled of tear went down your face. You wiped them away and stood up. *No Choi Yeojin. It's over and you can't do anything about it.* You walked out the room and ate your dinner.
 
The next day, your alarm clock went off at 8am. *Ahh. Weekend~* You stretched your arms up and grinned widely. You made your bed and took a shower.
 
As soon as you walked out the bathroom, your phone rang signalling that there was a new message. You opened it up. 
 
"I'm awake! What about you? :) -Hoya"
 
You smiled and replied,
 
"I woke up 30 minutes ago. But good job!"
 
You pressed 'Send' and put on a casual outfit. You styled your hair into ponytails which looked really cute on you and applied some eyeliner. You're the type of person that don't really like to wear make-up.
 
You just love your natural look. You walked down and was happy to see both your parents at the dining table. "Morning~!", you greeted. "Morning,honey. You looked better than yesterday", your mum smiled.
 
"Much better", your dad said. "Really? Great then!", you beamed and sat down eating your breakfast. "Where are you going?", your mum asked.
 
"To a friend's house. I'm gonna help him make brownies for his mother's birthday tomorrow", you replied. "Oh, that's so sweet of him. It's a guy, right? He wants to make brownies for his mother's birthday!", your mum smiled.
 
You looked at the clock at the wall, it's 9.30am. "Mum, i have to go now. Bye!", you waved and walked out towards the car. 10 minutes later, you've arrived at the Jung's house.
 
You live in the same neighbourhood as him but his house is a little farther away. You went out and was surprised to see Hoya waiting for you infront of the gate.
 
"You're too early. It's 9.40!", he beamed. "I thought your house is so far away until Mr.Park said it's just 10 minutes by car", you replied. "Okay. Come on. I've bought all of the ingredients just now", Hoya said and opened the gate for you.
 
You looked around. "Is Daehyun here...?", you asked. Hoya knew what were you thinking and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll protect you if he did something!" You laughed and smiled.
 
Both of you walked to the kitchen and there's lots of ingredients on the table. "l don't remember asking you to buy blueberries? You don't need blueberries in brownies", you laughed.
 
"Nah, i'm craving for blueberries so i decided to buy it", Hoya explained. "So, let's get started!", you beamed and laid out all the ingredients. "You need 4 eggs, cocoa, sugar, melted butter, essence vanilla and baking powder.
 
Great. You have all of them and do you have hazel nuts? You can add it in", you said. "Woah. Do you like baking?", Hoya asked, amazed. "Umm, yeah. Before i entered college i have three options. Dancing, Culinary or Medical. l chose Dancing", you said.
 
"Oh. Anyway, come on. Time is money!", Hoya took a bowl inside on of the cupboards and placed it on the table while you measured how much you should put the ingredients.
 
"Oh! Flour. I almost forgot", you said and walked to the plastic bags, and took out the flour and measured it. You've been working with along with Hoya for about an hour.
 
If you're doing it alone, it will be done less than half an hour. But this time, it's different. "Yah! Choi Yeojin! Stop putting flour on my beautiful face!", Hoya yelled and you ran away laughing.
 
"You started it first!", you turned around stucked out your tongue at him. Hoya's eyes widened. "Uh.. Yeojin-ah...", he trailed off. "What?", you asked him while walking backwards until you hit someone.
 
You gasped and turned around to see Daehyun looking down at you. *I miss her face so much...* Daehyun thought. You felt uncomfortable by his stare and immediately apologize. "I-i'm sorry. l didn't see you there", you said quickly.
 
Daehyun hate it when you act uncomfortable around him. He walked off leaving you dumb-founded. Hoya came up to you and put a hand on your shoulder.
 
"Ignore him. Come on, let's clean the kitchen", Hoya pulled you by the arm and both of you started cleaning while laughing.
 
2 hours later, you felt tired and decided to go home. "Oppa, i have to go home now. l have to practice the dance for the competition", you said while picking up your bag.
 
"Okay. It was fun hanging out with you. Hey, Infinite are going to the beach tomorrow. Wanna join us? They will be extremely happy especially Woohyun", Hoya laughed.
 
*l was the one that will be extremely happy.* "Um, sure. l don't have any plans for tomorrow anyway", you smiled and nodded your head. "Great! I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow morning around 7 okay?", Hoya excitedly said.
 
You laughed looking at his expression. "Okay! I have to go now. Mr.Park is calling me. Annyeong~", you waved and walked out the house.
 
*l can't wait for tomorrow especially when Infinite are so fun and friendly!* You thought and went inside the car.