What's more important?

From Normal To SuperStar

You and Daehyun was walking out the restaurant when Hyoyeon spotted them. "Hey! Isn't that Daehyun and ... what's the girl's name ... Oh yeah! Choi Yeojin?!", she kind of yelled.

At the name of Daehyun, Tiffany quickle followed Hyoyeon's finger to where she was pointing them. "I heard they're a couple now. Yesterday?", Yoona said. Tiffany grew mad and jealous.

*Just what did she think she's doing?! Giving him a kiss on the cheek!* Tiffany suddenly got an idea. "Hey,guys .. Uh, the competition allow us to dance in partners right?" "Yep. What's your plan unnie...?", Seohyun carefully asked.

"Just a few~ I'll meet you guys later,kay? I mean, tomorrow. Bye!", she waved and walked to you and Daehyun. "Oh, boy. l just hope she won't ruin their relationship", Yuri said.

"You know her. She can do things the way she want them to be", Yoona shrugged and walked away with the others. "Oh! Daehyun-ah", Tiffany said, 'surprised' to see them here.

"Oh, noona! Annyeong!", Daehyun smiled. *Just play it cool* Tiffany calmed herself down. She hate it when Daehyun call her noona. "Hey, did you hear? The judges let us form a partner dance. Since i met you here, i want you to be my partner and we better start practicing now", she said while trying to pull Daehyun's arm away from you.

You grew annoyed and secretly hope that Daehyun will say no. This is your first date afterall! But ... "Sure. But i'll just send Yeojin home first okay?", Daehyun smiled.

*Victory~ l knew Daehyun won't dissapoint me.* Tiffany secretly smirked. You? You're furious. *HOW CAN HE DO THAT TO ME?!* "Come on. I'll send you home okay?", Daehyun said without noticing your expression right at that moment and it made you mad.

Your heart started to ache. "Never mind. l can go home myself", you snapped and walk away from him. Daehyun quickly caught up with you leaving the now smiling Tiffany behind. Daehyun grabbed your arm.

 "What's wrong with you?!", he half yelled. "What's wrong with YOU?", you snapped not caring about your tone and that made almost the whole mall to look at both of you.

Daehyun grew embarrassed and mad. He half dragged you outside. Once both of you outside, away from all the people you took back your arm vigorously.

"Look. If it's about Tiffany noona, we've talked about this before, right?", he said, trying to calm himself down. "It's our first date! How can you just betray me like that?!", you yelled.

"This competition is really important, okay?!", Daehyun yelled back. "The coach said we don't even know the prize yet. How can you said it's important?" "Every competition i'm entering are all important to me", he said, losing his patience bit by bit.

His words actually hurts. A lot. "FINE! If the competition is important and Tiffany unnie is important then i'm not important to you. Am i right?!", you were furious.

How can he said that?! "My life was so much easier back then", he blurted out and quickly regret what he just said. You was in a verge of crying. *l can't let him see i'm weak*

"FINE! JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I don't even know why i fell for you in the first place!", you yelled and ran off. "Yeojin-ah!", Daehyun shouted after you.

But you're gone somewhere around the corner and Tiffany was there all the time, witnessing the new couple fight. *This is better .. Now it's time for me to get in the drama and play my role.* She smirked.

She quickly ran to Daehyun, 'breathless'. "Oh, there you are! l was searching for you the entire time. Come on. lt's getting darker", Tiffany smiled and pulled Daehyun to her car. "l have my own car", Daehyun said.

"That's okay. We can always come here again tomorrow morning", she smiled. You was at the bus stop. Crying your heart out. "Dude. lf you want to cry at a public place, you should atleast cover yourself", someone said.

You looked up, surprised then frowned. *My biggest enemy.* "Go away", you muttered. "Psh. As much as i want to, i can't because this is my stop", Hoya said.

You have nothing else to say and so was Hoya and the atmosphere turned quiet. You were done crying and suddenly, a tissue was infront of you. "Uh .. You need it, right?", Hoya asked.

*l have no idea why i'm doing this but she need help. I wonder what happened and where the heck is Daehyun? I thought this is their first date.* "Thanks", you took the tissue and wiped away the tears.

Silence. "Seriously! My back hurts and the bus is not -", Hoya was cut off when light flashed infront of both of them. "Oh,great. It's here", Hoya smiled. *He actually looked cute when he smile ...*

You thought and quickly shook the thoughts away. *Enemy, Yeojin. ENEMY!* Since Hoya was sitting infront, you walked all the way to the back.

Hoya rolled his eyes and plugged his earphones on. You looked out the window wondering what Daehyun and Tiffany could be doing now. You've been spacing out for a few minutes when you felt a presence beside you.

You looked to your side and was shocked to see Hoya sitting beside you.