I cannot believe this!

From Normal To SuperStar

 

 
 
"Uhh ... What are you doing here?", you asked Hoya. "Traffic jam and i'm bored listening to music so i decided to talk to anyone in this bus", he said.
 
"So just choose that ahjumma! Why me?" "Like you would do the same thing", he rolled his eyes. You kept quiet and looked outside the window. Your mind kept on drifting back to Daehyun.
 
What are they doing? Is Daehyun happy? Why won't he call me?! "Wow. If looks can kill", Hoya said while smirking. "What do you mean?!", you accidentally snapped at him. "You had a fight with Daehyun, right?"
 
"I'm surprise that you even cared", you said sarcastically. Why won't you? He's so mean and now he's annoying! "What do you think i am? A robot? l have feelings too! And Daehyun is my brother. Of course i'll care!", he snapped back.
 
You chose to ignore him for the rest of the journey. But ... "Why is the traffic jam took so long?! Are you trying to make me suffer??", you yelled and yep. Everyone on the bus looked over at you curiously.
 
It's a good thing there's only 5 people plus you,Hoya and the driver. You blushed, "Sorry. l was... Uh, practicing the lines for my drama project", you lied. They all nodded and went back to whatever they're doing.
 
"Wow. What a lame excuse", Hoya smirked. "You - Just go away!", you pushed him away but he won't even budge! Seriously, what's wrong with him?! "What the hell are you doing right now?", you hissed, losing your patience.
 
"Nothing", he replied trying to hide the truth. "You know that you're so different? Why? Starting to like me more~?", you . "No! Never. It's just that ... How do you --- Never mind", he waved it off and started plugging his earphones on again.
 
You stopped him. "Seriously,what? Maybe i can help", you shrugged. Hoya sighed because he desperately need help. "How do you bake brownies....?" l can't hold back my laughter and just burst out laughing.
 
*Oh great. We're receiving stares now.* Hoya rolled his eyes. "Yah. Stop laughing." "W-wait. I c-cant ... PFFTT HAHAHAHA!!", you just can't stop laughing! How can you stop when your worst enemy asked you how to do brownies?!
 
Hoya crossed his arms and listened to his iPod instead. After a while, you finally calmed down and we're finally free from the traffic jam. You sighed. "My stomach hurts a lot ...", you winced then glared at Hoya.
 
"All because of you." He scoffed. "Is it that funny when i asked how to make brownies?" "Of course! Pfft .. Eh you! Don't make me laugh again. Ohmygod", you sighed again. "So?", Hoya raised his eyebrow up.
 
"So what? Okay, i got it!", you said when you saw Hoya glaring at you. *Geez. What's up with this guy?* "Anyway, why do you want to make brownies?" "There's a perfect reason why. My mum's birthday is coming soon and i was planning to do something more special than just buying things for her", Hoya said.
 
"Woah. You sure have a heart", you accidentally said out loud. "Whatever. It's my stop", Hoya got up and was ready to leave when you grabbed his arm. "Wait. Just give me your number and i'll drop by your house when i'm free", you smiled.
 
*O...Kay. l didn't expect my worst enemy willingly help me..* Both of you exchanged numbers and Hoya got off. You grinned. *Is he really that funny type of guy? Why is he so mean then?* You shrugged.
 
You don't even know how you can be laughing right now when your relationship with Daehyun are ruined. *I'll talk to him tomorrow at college.* You thought and got off the bus. 
 
 
-Daehyun's POV-
 
Gosh. Why is Tiffany noona so clingy today? She suggested that we picked Troublemaker for the competition. "Isn't the choreography a bit ... You know. y?", Daehyun said.
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes. "That's the point! We have to catch everyone's attention in order for us to atleast got a high mark! Just answer me. Yes or no?", Tiffany asked and crossed her arms.
 
She can be annoying sometimes. But since she helped me a lot during my first year here and i've treated her like my sister, i can't reject her. "Okay.. But, Yeojin will be mad." 
 
"Who cares? Do you want to win or not?" "I do. But -" "Then let's start!", Tiffany said and started downloading the song on the iPod then connected it to speaker.
 
We started practicing for a few hours and got exhausted. Tiffany noona can't take it anymore and decided to go home. "It's 1am. We better go. We have classes to attend tomorrow", she said.
 
Then i rememered something. "Uh, noona? My car is at the mall." "Oh,right. I'll send you home then." We all went out of the underground practice room that Hoya hyung rented when we're in high school.
 
 
-Narrator's POV-
 
The next day, you walked at the hallway trying to find Daehyun. *Where could he be...?* You decided to search at the dance room. You heard music blasting through the closed door and peaked inside.
 
*Oh! Daehyun oppa.* You smiled and was about to open the door when you saw Tiffany trying to kiss him. Your eyes widened. Unfortunately, you accidentally dropped your books on the floor and both Daehyun and Tiffany looked over to where the noise is.
 
Daehyun was trying to get away from Tiffany when he heard something fell. "U-uh ... Sorry i interrupted you two", you said with a red face on. Daehyun was not sure if it means she's mad or embarrassed.
 
"Noona i have to go", he said and walked out the door. "I'll give you one more romantic scene with her...", Tiffany smirked. "Yeojin!", Daehyun called running after you.
 
You was about to cry but held it back when you heard Daehyun calling you. You stopped but didn't turn around. "Yeojin. Look, i didn't do it okay? Noona just suddenly kissed me and that was not one of the choreography!", he explained.
 
You forced a smile. I'll believe him. "I understand", you smiled. *Isn't this familiar ...? Oh! She said the same exact words when i went to lunch with Tiffany noona.* Daehyun thought.
 
"Aren't you .. mad?" "Why would i be? It's not like you want to kiss her, right? So i totally understand. But ..", you trailed off not sure of what to say. "Just tell me. What is it?"
 
"Uh .. Can you not dance with Tiffany unnie for the competition?...", you asked, suddenly scared of the answer Daehyun will give you. And you're right. Daehyun was a bit hesitating.
 
*I'm not sure... But she's my girlfriend. l have to do this.* "Okay. I'll tell noona later", he smiled. "Really?!", you asked kind of surprised. "Yeah,really." You hugged him but not long after that, Tiffany came and pushed you aside.