Page 9

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong’s POV

Jae Joong was having the time of his life. Smiling widely and feeling the freedom he longed for years. He went to Sapporo Art Park and tries his hand on sandblasting (glasswork) and dyeing.  The master at the glasswork shop was the best and very patient on him and he got to keep his artwork too.

While walking on the streets he passed by a snow cave restaurant and it intrigued him greatly that he went in to check. They served varieties of Ramen. He found a seat at the corner and he ordered soba ramen, the house specialty. The presentation was exquisite.

“This is going to be a very unique experience for me” he murmured as he eats.

After 5 minutes, he heard some girls whispering. “Is that JYJ Jae Joong – san?” one girl said. “He really looked like him, look at the eyes and mouth...,” another girl said. The third girl turned and looked  “..but I thought they will not be here until a day before the concert. “  “ No...no... it’s really him”, the first girl replied excitedly while tapping her friends hand.

Hearing the conversation, Jae Joong eats faster. “This can’t be happening. It’s too soon... I’m not even in the middle of my vacation yet”, he sighed.

Acting calmly, he did not wait for the waiter and went directly to the cashier to pay without forgetting to put his scarf back up to cover his mouth and nose.

While he paid, one girl called him “Jae Joong-san...” he tried to act naturally and pretended not to hear it. “Come on, faster...” he said silently to the cashier. 

The cashier is also a cassie and is now looking at him intently, wondering why those girls called him Jae Joong-san.  He just looked down and careful not to have an eye contact with her.  “I’ll be busted soon “he thought.

Wanting to run but not wanting to alert the fans, he took big steps out of the restaurant. When at the door, his steps were a bit faster and quicker since the 3 girls were now convince that it’s him and tried to pay their food hurriedly to catch up with him. About 2 meters from the restaurant, he decided to run and hide.

“Oh! Please... not this soon. “he prayed.

Ten minutes later, the fan girls were gone. So, he went out from hiding and continued on his adventure.

He continued walking and was in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter