Page 21

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There day started late. They arrived at Asahikawa almost lunch after 80minutes train ride from Sapporo.  It’s the second largest city on the Northern Island of Hokkaido and the coldest city in Japan. They decided to have their lunch at Shopping District Park in front of JR station then headed to Kamui Ski link, a local favourite and just west of town since it’s nearer and more convenient.

The guys were very cautious and alert most of the time. After awhile Min Young started noticing it and asked Yoochun.

“Oppa, is something wrong”

“Ani...waeyo??”

“It looks like something is bothering you guys.” looking intently at Yoochun making him really uncomfortable.

“Hhhmm, we are just on a look out for cassies” he tried to smile but it somehow alerted Min Young.

“Wae... are we busted?”

Yoochun did not replied and just keep on checking the surrounding which just confirmed what Min Young thought.

“ Arasso... “as she fixed her scarf, goggles, and beanie then put on her hoodie...trying to cover up herself.

Yoochun really felt bad as Min Young left and catches up with Eun Hye and Jae Joong, while Junsu was all smiles making his cute snow man.

After awhile he started to relaxed and in no time was laughing so hard with Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter