Page 26

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye woke up really late. After having some tea and bread she went back to the guest house office. She informed her aunt that the brochures were done and also about her marketing plans. After talking it with her aunt it was decided that the brochures will be printed in Sapporo to save cost and that her aunt will just send some to her after. She then save all her files and pictures to her flash drive and deleted their pictures from the computer leaving all scenic view she took.

Thinking that the guys already went out, she decided to just stay at the guest house the whole day. She smelt fish at the lake hoping to catch 1 or 2 fishes for her lunch. She was so seriously with what she was doing that she didn’t noticed someone was attentively watching her from behind. She almost dropped the fish when she saw Jae Joong.

“What the...” stunned.

“It looks fun...” he said smiling.

“Yah! Why did you scare me?”

“No, I didn’t”

“Whatever...” she then continued to where she left off.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Smelt fishing, have you tried this before?”

“Ani.... can I try?”

“Sure...”

They were laughing so hard and where having so much fun catching their second first that they ended up having a snowball fight; rolling and running all over the place.

“She’s really beautiful and her smile is so infectious.  Junsu’s right I am going to miss her. Am I falling for her?” he thought when he was hit on his face by a snow bringing him back to reality.

“Hey, what are you thinking?” she was laughing so hard at him.

The fight continued for a couple of minutes until they were both lying on the snow exhausted and hearts pounding.  After catching her breath, Eun Hye got up; grab the pail and started to head back to the guest house when Jae Joong grabbed her wrist.

“Waeyo...?”

“A...A...Ani.... “he stuttered slowly letting it go slightly embarrassed.

“Why did I do that...babo.. ” he thought looking at his hands.

“ Jae Joong ah, any problem? Eun Hye squatted in front of him lifting his face.

When he looked up he wanted to touch her face and kiss her, but ended up hugging her instead. She was stunned but recovered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter