Page 41

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were driving in silence for awhile, feeling awkward. This was the first time they were alone in a long time. Jae Joong was thinking if it was the right time for him to confess and what he is going to say. Eun Hye on the other hand, was trying her best to calm herself. Alone with a very handsome man in the car at night, a celebrity, and the man she loved was more than enough to shook her to death. Her feelings frightened her so much. The beautiful view of the Han River from a far was not helping either.

It seems that they both had not breath for long time. The silence was deafening.

“Wwahhh... it’s beautiful” Eun Hye broke the silence looking out the window “Han River was not this breathtaking 10 years ago.”

“Do you want to see it up close noona?” Jae Joong asked looking at her.

“Jinjja... Can I?”

“Sure...” Jae Joong turned the car and headed to the park by the river.

“You sure this is a good idea? Fans may recognize you.”  she said as soon as they arrived at the parking lot.

Jae Joong reached for his beanie and big scarf at the back seat and showed it to her “I am always ready” he said smilingly “besides it’s almost midnight... few people will be around.”

“We can just seat here... I don’t mind at all.” Not wanting to get him into trouble.

“and spoiled the fun... no way...kacha...” he said.

They sat on the swing admiring the lights. Eun Hye was on awe of what was before her.

“Very pretty... “she blurted.

Jae Joong was looking at her “Yes... I agree”.  He meant her not the surrounding.

“I’ve missed a lot through the years... I should have come back here long time ago. Seoul is changing fast.”

“Yes noona... why didn’t you?”

“I was busy.... We, Ryo and I, were supposed to come here for a spring vacation but ... “

“Gwenchana?” 

“I wanted to show him where I was born ... he was excited to see it too but unfortunate things happened.”

He was surprised by how calm Eun Hye was talking about Ryo. There was no more sadness in her voice.

“Noona, have you move on? I mean completely...” he asked looking ahead.

Shocked by his question, she said “Yes... life has to go on. Life is beautiful right?”

She smiled at him and walked towards the pathway by the river with Jae Joong following behind.

Eun Hye continued “Ryo will always have a special place in my heart. He’s dead now but his memories will always be with me.  I can’t continue to hold on to him. He won’t allow it. I believe he wants me to be happy and live life well.”

“Are you happy noona?” he asked making her stopped in her track.

It took her a while to answer, “I think I am...” she said turning to look at him with a beautiful smile then continue walking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter